Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:10:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
So I was thinking. Started by: Desmand on Sep 22, '14 14:35

I'd like to see a gun cap that is under the BG cap to involve people in wars, etc

I would LOVE to see this. LOVE IT.

We are capped at how well we can defend, so why should an attacker be able to infinitely build? bizarre imo.

But the issue here is people spend money on credits for the purpose of shooting MIAs mostly, so therefor Izzy/Squishy can't just then lower all guns to a certain level as his customers have spent cash on that product and he's essentially then making it pointless. So I dont think we will ever be in a position for that to happen, sadly.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, enkindle. Now will you explain to me why the MIAs have been doubled when there's so many kills in the game as of right now and there isn't a need for them? I have yet to hear anything, even when it has been asked over a dozen times.

Report Post Tip

When I heard this I figured it was a business decision. I dont see too much of a difference as previous. Before it was 8 MIA every 48 hrs. Now it is 16 MIA every 96 hrs. its just doubled. The only perspective I thought of was that this was designed for ppl who don't log on daily. Hince having more targets to shoot at when you do finally decide to log in. 

Instead of logging in after a week away these ppl will now have double the targets. It didn't change much In my opinion for us daily users.

Report Post Tip

It was 8 every 96 hours and went to 16 every 96 hours.

Report Post Tip

Just a quick note on all this 'math' being thrown around. It's all your opinion and personal thoughts on what equals what.

It has never been confirmed that you need 5 kills to shoot through one BG.

It has never been confirmed that a BG kill is 0.5 gun strength or otherwise. (This warps your estimated gun strength)

You are unaware of what full defence answers gives you, what other boosts a character may have or what other factors play into being able to get that Success! message.

For example, on my big character, I won so many competitions and events that I had close to full info, stealth, and defence. It's impossible to estimate what boosts or stats characters have.  It's impossible to estimate your gun strength, it's impossible to estimate bodyguards strength. The coders are the only people that know, not a SINGLE player knows.

It's not as simple as X*5=gunstengthneeded.

On the MIA subject, it does make it easier to build a gun and kill the top guys, and the top guys aren't going to be happy about this, that's just plain common sense. If guns are bigger, defences should be bigger. However, on the other hand, should you continuously make it possible for accounts with more game money to remain untouchable regardless of the work put in to someone's gun? I don't think any gun should have any chance of ever getting to that point of one shotting everyone. Keep the BG cap the same I would say, just sort out the gun math, change it up, make it even more unpredictable to the point people can't and never will be shooting through 100's of BG's.

Now I really am out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Did we ever find out the reason for this btw?

Report Post Tip
No. We must wait for someone who matters to ask the question.

I am sure this will happen sometime in the next 4 - 6 years when they locate their balls.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: So I was thinking.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL