Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:03:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A good day. Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Sep 23, '14 14:04

Sky had got the invite and Okay'd Johnnys get to gether than went to find something to wear, he didn't have fancy clothes. Spending most of his time in a Circus all his clothes were tattered or just plain, except for his one suit with all the hidden stuff he used for a magic act. Sky put on his suit hours before it was Black the fabric looked like a silk material it had silver linings and stitching with a crimson tie he even had a hat to match, he might be over dressed but he wouldn't look like a bumb.

Sky had a few hours to wait for the get to gether to begin so he climbed up to his favorite spot in the Rafters above the bar, it was above the Biggest table. No one ever thought to look for him here, even if they did without climbing up you coud never see him with the dim lights in the bar and him being above them. It wasn't long after he climbed up there that he dozed off with his hat covering his face, he couldn't sleep in a bed but give him a tree some rafters or a hamock and he was out cold.

Sky listened to the music while sleeping and rolled off the rafter, He was speeding towards the bar where Tony, En, Maggie and Ciro were. He Woke up almost instanly after falling off the rafter, you only need to fall onto the bar once to know the falling feeling is bad. Staring at the fast aproaching bar Sky Yells "AH SHIT"  Pulling out Two knives Sky uses them as handles as he slams hand first into the bar, sticking the knives in the bar he uses them to balance him self straight up like a hand stand before comming down on the inside of the bar.

Laughing that he didnt crack his head on the bar again, looking up he spots Maggie_Mae and Enaento Staring at him.

"well that could have been terribly bad eh?"

Sky waves his hand and pulls flowers out of the air he offers them to Maggie with a wink. 

"soooooooo how have you all been?"

Report Post Tip

Taking a little break from the dancing with Liar, Annie noticed Enaento enter the bar with a pretty lady she had never seen before. He looked over at Annie and smiled, so she smiled back. They walked over to the bar to order their drinks..

Annie let out a scream when she saw a guy falling from the rafters..

"When the heck did he get there?!", she yelled to Liar over the music. "He could've died from that fall.. but somehow he fell gracefully?"

Annie laughed to herself as she walked over to the bar to talk to the guy that fell from the sky.

"Wow, you could've died just then!" she said to the man, who introduced himself to her as Sky. "How did you manage to fall like that? What made you think to use the knives? Actually, I should ask first.. Why are you even carrying knives in a bar?"

Report Post Tip

<font color="#66CCFF">AH SHIT!, En heard from above. En backed out of the way as Sky made a perfect landing with knives on the bar.</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">Nice save man! Nice save! he told him as Sky pulled flowers out of the air and offered them to Maggie who was blushing again.</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">Maggie's really taken a shining to you and Johnny eh? En said to him in a playful voice. En took a drink of his Jameson as Maggie took the flowers with one hand and took a sip of hers.</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">Doing good Sky. Great to see you my friend. How the hell have you been? This is an awesome party! Luckily En had just started drinking and his rambling was a minimum. En watched Maggie, taking her in. </font>​She was looking mighty fine tonight, definitely dressed to impress.

En flagged down the bartender. This man needs a drink! he told him when he showed up. 

Report Post Tip

Annie! It is great to see you! En said when it dawned on him who had joined them. Don't mind me. My mind is a little out of it right now. Have you met Maggie_Mae? he said to her. She is one of my most trusted people. A fiesty one, she is! he said with a laugh. He turned to Maggie.

Maggie, meet AnnieOakley. She's from our fair city too! En said. Maggie gave En a look telling him not to even think about it. En just shrugged and smiled. He liked Annie. She was a great gal and would make lovely arm candy for any man.

Report Post Tip

I was having an amazing time at Johnny's party. The music was blaring and the drinks were flowing. Tony had made it and after chugging an obscene amount of moonshine he had walked out the back door and into the alley with the bar wench who had been cleaning glasses all night. I didn't think too much of it just Tony doing his thing. He came back with a big smile on his face though and stank of cheap perfume.

"Hey Ciro order me a drink and save me a spot at the bar I'll be right back" Tony said as he excused himself to the restroom.

He came back smelling a little more normal and we knocked back some drinks and started talking about old times and adventures we each had when we were teenagers me living in Palermo and Tony from wherever he said he was, I forget exactly what city.

A little later the Boss walked thru the door with an amazing looking doll she had obviously just got her hair done had a blinging fresh french manicure and was wearing a dress so new that it still had the tag from Barneys on it.

They made their way over to me and Tony at the bar and I couldn't help but pickup my jaw from the floor as Ms. Maggie_Mae stood in full glamour in front of us and said hello. I don't remember what I stuttered but the Boss was barely able to contain his laughter at the look on my face. They ordered drinks and Ms.Maggie inched her way closer to Johnny who was the center of attention since the beginning of the night.

Enaento came over to me and let me know that I should probably avoid Domino for a few days. He said pulling another stunt like taking her car out to the countryside with two of her puppies was a very bad idea. I should probably avoid it if I wanted to walk like a normal person in the future. I was relieved when he let out a smile and patted me on the back saying he could get her to calm down though and since I was pulling in some major money from the loan sharking operation he could convince her to let this one slip.

I smiled uneasily and started to feel queasy. I couldn't help but look at the entrance every 5 minutes to see if Domino had decided to come to this little shindig......after a while I forgot all about her and started making my way to the dance floor.

I tried to introduce myself to the ladies dancing at a feverish pace.

"Hey there you sure know how to dance nice to meet you I'm Ciro - just wanted to feel if the energy was twice as strong here right next to you... hehe cause I can definitely feel it from across the room over there at the bar!"

Ciro blushed and smiled at AnnieOakley and Liar while repeatedly sticking his neck out like an ostrich on speed.......he pouted his lips and closed his eyes real small like some Richard Gere lookalike and tried to impress the broads knowing full well he would save all his amazing dance moves (the moonwalk, and thunder clap) for later in the night..... hehehe

Report Post Tip

Actually I was daydreaming about the whole dancing on the floor with the ladies bit and was abruptly awoken at the bar when some guy slammed down at the speed of a cement block onto the bar he pulled out some knives balanced himself and also pulled out a huge flower to present to Ms.Maggie_Mae now that was some class right there.

I just stared in amazement........

Report Post Tip

Sky Continues to smile, mixing himself his own drink he tried not to think about the two big gashes in the bar. Geno was going to kill him for those, he had a bad habit of breaking things and it cost Geno alot of money it no wonder he was never allowed to drive the cars.

"i've been great, relaxing and avoiding work as much as i can"  Looking back to Maggie. "someones all Dressed up, but i doubt its for me. Lucky lucky man he is" 

Sky watches 2 Beautiful women come walking up, one introduced her self as AnnieOakley and the other one was Liar. he was damn sure he had heard the names before, He would  definatly remember meeting them. Grinning from ear to Ear with the intrest he was getting though, taking a moment he pulled out a third knife and begins juggeling them. 

" i grew up in the Circus, so falling comes natural to me. as for the knives ive always got them its habit, My fathers big thing was knives so by carrying his old knives he's always with me"

throwing the knives higher and higher Sky smiles, Slamming his hand down on the bar he'd already needed t replace it may as well go for broke. All three knives drop into the bar blade first, one between his thumb and index finger the second between his ring and middle finger  and the last beside his pinky so close it looked to be touching.

"sorry i can't help but proform, its in my blood. Right about nnnnnnnnow"

Sky reaches out and catches two falling roses, one in each hand offering one to Annie and the other to Liar.

Report Post Tip

HEY I CAN DO THAT! En said loudly when Sky tossed the knives into the air and landed them between his fingers. HERE! LET ME GIVE IT A GO! En said reaching for the knives.

Just as Maggie said  NOOOOO! Sky scooped up the knives and they disappeared. En frowned and began with the exaggerated  protests.

No one EVER lets me show them what I can do! I can do that, I know I can! En declared.

Report Post Tip

Sky laughs at Ens protest and pulls out his training knives, they were perfectly balanced but the blades were dull they had a small point so they would stick into wood but would leave nothing bigger than what a needle would if stabbed. offering them to En, Sky takes Maggies hand and watches her blush as she tries to reach for  the knives. He smiles and assures her he will not hurt himself, bruise maybe anything else no.

Report Post Tip

After admiring the magic tricks for a while longer the whiskeys are doing their trick and I start daydreaming again. I look over at TonyMontana and then back at AnnieOakley and Liar and this cheezy tune jumps into my head......I start daydreaming again......

--------------What is Love! baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more!-------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVfysTXhNA

Report Post Tip

Tony starts bobbing his head and him and Ciro stand next to each other and proceed to push a girl back and forth between each other.  Tony gets on the dance floor which is hazy for some reason, it could be the pint of moonshine he had just downed. Tony starts dancing disco and in the process falls over drunk, he gets back up and stumbles to the bathroom where he pulls an 8-ball from his coat pocket. He quickly does 6 bumps and puts another bump in his mouth to numb his mouth and his throat. he throws the rest on the counter and smashes it up with a card while making a monster rail. Tony rolls up a dollar and snorts the whole rail in one shot, the 8-ball counters the moonshine buzz and he feels ready to get back to the party.

Report Post Tip

Me and Tony are doing our thing on the dance floor and all of a sudden Tony keels over and trips over himself and plops onto the floor. He squirms for a second then karate kid flips himself back on to his feet and dashes straight to the mens room. I keep chest bumping the poor broad in front of me until shes back in her seat and Johnny is giving me the dead eye..... I decide to make myself over to the restroom I need a little energy boost and have this leftover baggy from an earlier coke deal just weighing down my pockets.

I head over and Tony is on his way out. He has a little snow under his nose and I put my arm around his neck and take him back into the restroom with me.

"Hey buddy not so fast.....I got a little something so we can charge back out there and own the night!"

I pull out the little baggy and jiggle it in front of his face - his pupils dilate in front of me and his smile is out of control.

"Awww yeah you read my mind" Tony says as he snatches the goods from my hand and heads to the bathroom counter, he already has two huge lines cut and is running his fingers along his gums.

The party is slightly interrupted as a bunch of forceful whoops and yeahs exit the bathroom at warp speed and interrupt all the conversations that are taking place outside. It's amazing how the music had stopped just a few seconds after we walked into the restroom and as me and Tony walk out floating on a cloud all eyes are pointed on us.....our ties undone a little blood dripping out of Tonys nose and our head bobbing going out of control. Were sure to get whiplash and some sour reputations after this Good Day.....hehehe

Report Post Tip

Tony walks out of the bathroom and wipes the blood from his nose. He looks up and nobody is moving, they all seem to be frozen in time. He walks over to En who is talking to Sky but their mouths are just open, eyes fixed on each other. Tony realizes he is so wired he is moving at an incredible rate of speed by just walking up and down the dance floor. Tony walks behind the bar and pulls down the bartenders pants, he seemed to be wearing pink and purple polka-dotted trousers. That would make for a good laugh for some folks, he walked up to Liar and slipped his number written on a piece of paper into her pocket. He then uncorked all the bottles of champagne to the point where they were about to explode. Tony walked back up to En, remembering the beating he had gotten at Ens expense. He thought about it and grabbed Sky's hand and placed it in Ens mouth. When he was finished sabotaging he walked into the bathroom and lit up a joint, slowly he began to hear the party coming to. Tony walked back out as if nothing had happened.

Report Post Tip

It was obvious that this would be an extremely long but fun night.

AnnieOakley introduced Liar to Johnny. "Really nice to meet you, Miss", he said as he leaned to kiss her hand in a polite way.
"Annie, I hope you'll have fun tonight! Anything you order is of course on my tab. I'm fairly confident more will come to accompany you.", he said while offering her a tequila shot.

That's when he received a note from Enaento by the hands of CiroAntonino that said he'll come by. "Great news!", he exclaimed while reading the note. He sure hoped nobody understood why he was that happy that En was coming.
"Nice to meet you Ciro. Thanks for bringing me the news. En has spoken about you in a good way. Go have a drink on my tab!" Johnny said and shaked Ciro's hand.

After having a few shots, Johnny spots Eae . He was surprised in a good way. She came over and asked him how he's doing.
"Eae! I'm so glad you made it.  I knew you wouldn't resist a bit of fun. I'm doing just fine. Glad to have you here. How are things going?"
They had a small chit chat and a couple of shots before Annie introduced herself and Liar to Eae. "I see that you're all making friendships. Great, that's what the party is all about!", Johnny said and let the women speak in privacy.

It had been a great night so far. The party had just began so Johnny anticipated that more people will stop by. Before he could finish that thought, he sees TonyMontana . He stormed in and went straight for a "not-so-beautiful" lady. That was his thing. He knew that he'd catch up with him later.

Just moments later Enaento and Maggie_Mae . Johnny must've looked like a total fool for a minute or so. For his own sake, they hadn't seen him yet. They went to the bar and ordered. Johnny went by them to greet them.
"Hey En.", he said and didn't leave him speak before he immediately turned to Maggie. "Hello Maggie.. You look simply stunning tonight. I'm really glad that you made it. I hope you'll have a great t.."
Before he could finish, Johnny watches SebasianSky falling from the rafters, *once again during this last week*, but somehow he manages to land like a ballerina. "Will you excuse me Maggie? I have to check up on Seb. Ah, yeah.. Sorry En, I'll come back to chat."
Johnny was sure that En won't mind that he almost forgot about him. Maggie was there after all.

Johnny walked up to Seb. "You crazy lunatic. Great to see you here. Have a glass of moonshine on me!", he said and gave him a glass to cheer on.

The party was going on and on and on. Getting more crazier as time went by. Tony was out there doing his things with Ciro accompanying him in almost anything. He could already see how this party would end, if those two kept on partying that hard!
But it was fine. The gathering was all about having fun!

Report Post Tip

Everyone knew when Johnny_Bravo had been spotted. There was an electricity in the air immediately. He walked over to our group just before Sky, well, fell from the sky and onto the bar.

Hey En, he greeted me then promptly ignored me turning to Maggie_Mae. En smiled. Who could blame the man. She was captivating the crowd tonight. She had the ability to do that in a humble manner whenever she chose. Maggie looked disappointed as sky ruined the moment by making a grand entrance. En put his arm around her and whispered to her

Don't fret. He will return. How could he not, he said as he gave her a smile of encouragement. He's got eyes for you. Be that strong, confident woman you were when he met you En advised. Lets get you another martini. I could use a refill too! En said looking to distract her. He waived for the bartender and ordered another round. The place was really hopping and Johnny had to tend to his guests. He'd return to Maggie, En didn't doubt that for a sec.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"No, I can't honestly say I have met Maggie Mae," Annie said to Enaento. "But great to meet you!! You look beautiful!"

Annie admired Maggie's hair and thought to herself she would have to ask who her stylist is, but that can wait til later. For now, she wanted to talk to the falling circus act, SebasianSky.

"So, you will have to teach me to juggle like that!!" she said to Sky. "I've always wanted to juggle but I think I'm too clumsy. You would probably be a good teacher!"

She smiled as Sky told her it's not as easy as it looks to juggle knives.

"Yeah you're probably right.. Maybe we'll just stick with baseballs, or something of the sort."

Laughing to herself at the thought of her failing to juggle, she notices Enaento trying to grab the knives, then Sky putting them away while Maggie is grabbing En's hand away. 

As Sky hands En the practice knives, Annie sees Ciro to her side, who had been watching TonyMontana, start gazing off into the distance, as if in a daze, then just like that he snaps out of it and goes to dance with Tony. Then she sees TonyMontana fall over drunk behind her on the floor. But no sooner had he fallen, he got up and stumbled across the floor, between dancing people, to the bathroom.

"I wonder what he could possibly be doing.. As if everyone DOESN'T know..," Annie said to Enaento and Maggie, who were talking amongst themselves after Johnny left Maggie in a haste to converse with Sebasian.

En whispered to Maggie that Johnny would come back and how could he not.

"It's true. He's been worried all night about if you would be here or not," Annie whispered to Maggie.

About three minutes later, Tony came out of the bathroom with white under his nose that could be clearly seen from across the bar. Just as he walked out, Ciro grabbed him and they headed back into the bathrooms.

"Well, I will definitely remember them as the druggies of the party...," Annie whispered to Liar, who was sitting next to her, sipping on her drink.

Just then, Tony and Ciro came back out of the bathrooms, bobbing their heads like they had something in their ears. Annie saw Tony quickly wipe blood out from under his nose. He then took off around the bar like a madman, causing mayhem, then escaped BACK into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later, like nothing had happened at all..

"Wow... I can't believe he just did all of that.." Annie said to Liar. "He pulled the guy's pants down, like it was normal.. Pretty much uncorked probably ten bottles of champagne..  I even saw him slide his number into your purse.. Who does this guy think he is? The President of the United States?"

After all of that, Tony and Ciro continued dancing like normal bar customers, even though Tony had basically done everything but flip the bar upside down.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

WATCH THIS! Eneantp said tossing the knives into the air. Everyone froze knowing this was not likely to turn out well.

EN NOO! Maggie was heard yelling.

In the blink of an eye, with the sweep of his hand, Sky switched out the knives. What fell were thousands of pieces of confetti!

TAADAAAA said Sky as he started to laugh.

En was lost in the sparkly flying pieces when someone whispered in his ear.

Really? Penny is in town? Well don't just stand there go invite her! En told the guy. Chicago couldn't be throwing a party with penny in town without her being invited. THAT was a cardinal sin!

Report Post Tip

Annie clapped her hands and whistled at the knives turned to sparkly confetti.

"Glad those knives didn't get the chance to land or someone probably would've had an eye poked out!!" Annie said to everyone that could hear her speaking.

In her head, Annie wondered if Sky had anything else hidden in that sharp looking suit.

"Do some more tricks Sky!" Annie said. "You're pretty much a magician!"

Report Post Tip

Sky was watching everything unfold, Nodding to Johnny but cutting the conversation short so he could get back to Maggie_Mae. Turning back to Annie, Sky smiles and thinks about what else he has in this suit. Taking a shot to give him and extra few seconds he grins. "i have just the thing though i will need you all to stand back"

Sky stacks shot glasses in a pyrimid, taking the moonshine he pours it into the top glass until it cascades down filling all the glasses. Clearing a space infront of the bar where the glasses are stacked, Sky rolls up his sleeves showing that there is nothing up them. Opening his mouth the shows theres nothing in it.  Taking a few deep breathes Sky breathes out Fire, engulfing the glasses the light nearly blinds everyone.

Taking the Opportunity to get out from behind the bar, Standing Between AnnieOakley and Liar he admires his handy work. the pyrimid of glasses now have a cool blue flame buring at the top of each glass.

"That is some fine moonshine to burn blue, Can i get you two another drink?"

Report Post Tip

Annie stares in awe at the moonshine shots that are on fire.. 

"How did you POSSIBLY manage that!?" she said breathlessly to Sky. "That is so amazing!"

Thinking for a few minutes, Annie couldn't figure out any way that Sky could have breathed fire.

"Sure Sky.. I'll take a shot of Vodka," she said to Sky, who was admiring his breathtaking handiwork. "Not sure what Liar wants to drink, though!"

Annie nudged Liar's shoulder to get her to say something. She didn't think Liar had breathed for almost two minutes, after that awe-inspiring trick.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A good day.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL