Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:41:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Marriage of the CENTURY. Started by: ChrisPalko on Sep 26, '14 19:43

After hearing those decisive words coming out of TinyTina's mouth, Morgoth quickly stood up. Ketchup Blood was still al over his nice black wedding armor, but he did not care. What mattered now was ChrisPalko, and their future together. After several times of coughing, the crowd finally stared at him. TinyTina looked at Morgoth like he was pulling rabbits out of his ass.

''I OBJECT! TINYTINA MUST NOT MARRY WITH CHRISPALKO.''

He had certainly gotten the crowds attention now. They all started at him, embarrased by his behaviour.

''I OBJECT BECAUSE TINYTINA IS A CUNT ANIMALFUCKER DICKWEED I MEAN A TRANSSEXUAL PERSON!'' He shouted with all his might, and had to sit down for a few seconds. After catching some breath again, he walked over to Chris, pushed Tina away and kneeled.

''Chris.... Will you marry me instead?'' His eyes were gleaming with love. ''We can have dark fantasies together!''

The crowd held it's breath. What would happen now?

Report Post Tip

Morgoth I have bad news for you.

I'VE KNOWN ALL ALONG.

Yes, TinyTina, I knew about your dangly surprise all along. The secret is out. 

Stand, Morgoth. We can all be one weird family, we can find happiness together. We just have to all elope quickly before the fun police bust up this hip rainbowy parade (GRHS Comrade Jeddy)

Report Post Tip

I can't live with having a big threesome together!  The fun police will never find us!

Morgoth does a hysterical dance. Several people leave the church in shock and fear.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Marriage of the CENTURY.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL