Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:38:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Broadway Boxing Beatdown Started by: Frite on Sep 30, '14 23:01

GinX sees charmander training for the big fight. He walks over to offer some friendly advice.

charmander you are going about this all wrong. reverandmm80 is a 87 year old man, all you need is nose plugs to not pass out from the stench and it's in the bag! Trust me he's the reason I puke so much it has nothing to do with anything else.

GinX grabs the flask from his back pocket takes a sip and walks off to remind rev not to shower till after the big fight.

Report Post Tip

charmander stops what she is doing and hears a man talking her, the little fire pokemon turns around and looks and see GinX...

"87 u say and he smells also please tell me showers everyday and that he is going through a phase of refusing to shower and expect people to take care of him.."

As charmander grabs the nose plugs and looks with shock..

Report Post Tip

Luigi starts calling his friends about this boxing event.

"Fellas, it's time to make bets on this! Some weird fights are going on I tell you that, maybe this is going to be fun as hell."

Luigi chuckles as he hangs up the phone.

Report Post Tip

sheldon heard that drewn is over he run to see who will fight against his bet

when sheldon saw some names he was sure that his bet will be definitly Kyubey

thats my man from Brooklyn,and he will win

than sheldon start  asking peoples around him

"who recive the bets?"

Report Post Tip

Frite steps out of her office, paperwork all prepared and ready to go. She steps up to the small crowd of people still milling about and clears her throat.

Ladies and gentlemen I have two brief announcements and then I shall be out of your way so you can train yourselves for the spectacle that is to take place in about 8 hours.

Firstly, please remember, bets will be accepted by myself on the tournament until the tournament starts. You can find more information on this in the...

Boxing Office

Secondly, as I had mentioned before, you should all join me in the coffeeshops for a live broadcast. Well, I have procured a specific place that goes by the name #MRBrawl. If you happen to find yourself about, I would encourage you to join us all there for what is shaping up to be a grand thing.

She smiles, waves and steps down. She talks to a couple of people in the crowd and then makes her way to the Boxing Office so she can take in bets.

Report Post Tip

Brendan puts on his boxing gloves and starts hitting walls, he's excited and wants to hit stuff. He spots reverandmm80 lifting weights they looked very heavy for a man his age but he was lifting them like it was nothing.

"Hey how about me and you have a little sparring session?" Brendan asks "Get a little practice in."

Report Post Tip

is the prize money Three and one half or Three and a half Million??

Report Post Tip

Frite steps out from the alleyway and onto her soapbox, clearing her throat. She waits for the crowd to quiet down after the adrenaline-filled week they've had.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have had out little competition. Which means, we have our WINNER!

She reaches out and grabs reverandmm80 by the arm and raises it above her head.

This man is now crowned my boxing champion, and he should proudly display this feat for all to see.

She waits as the cheers and claps rise and fall around her and smiles at reverandmm80 as he takes in his glory.

Now I must remind you all of one thing. The fight is NEVER truly over. Anyone may challenge this man at any time for that title. You do not need to be in a competition to challenge. If accepted, which is entirely at the discretion of the champion, then you fight for that self-same title.

Of course that's just if you want to be champion. On the other hand, if you just want to beat the tar out of someone, feel free to challenge them directly. I'll gladly have the two of you square off in my ring for a nominal fee to cover the costs of cleaning up your blood, and of course broadcasting the fight. And if you win enough of those little fights, you might even be able to challenge the champion without him being able to refuse you.

So I encourage you all, make some grudges, find some gloves and get to fighting!

She steps down and starts handing out briefcases to those who fought in her competition.

Report Post Tip

Well done, reverandmm80. Congrats on the victory. You got lucky this time!

SydBarrett returns to his gym for a few hours swinging those fists to prepare for upcoming fights.

Report Post Tip

Well done, reverandmm80. Congrats on the victory. You got lucky this time!

SydBarrett returns to his gym for a few hours swinging those fists to prepare for upcoming fights.

Report Post Tip

Bring it on.

Report Post Tip

I believe I already brought it!!  Thanks everyone for a tough tournament!!

Report Post Tip

Bring it on

Report Post Tip

I think i saw Don King getting paid off as well as rev winning it all......LOL

Report Post Tip

charmander steps up and looks at the old man wanting a rematch and next wants to challenge palerider also..

:)

Report Post Tip

Damn I can't believe I lost this fight.

Well I guess I will watch next time.

Report Post Tip

Frite sees Charmander looking at the champ, and then at PaleRider, then back at the champ and she decides to intervene.

Well, it looks like we might have a challenger. She steps up next to Charmander. Do I take this to be a challenge?

Charmander nods and puts a smile on as reverandmm80 steps forward.

And it looks like our champ has accepted as well. So let's let the exhibition matches begin!

October 12, at 7:00:00 the match between Charmander and reverandmm80 will be held. Bets will be accepted, and the fight will be broadcast live in the coffeeshops once again!

Report Post Tip

Frite steps out from the alleyway with Charmander in tow.

Ladies and gentlemen, before we get to out next fight, I would like to let you know that Charmander is our new champion. So please feel free to direct some punishment... I mean uh... challenges their way.

She bows and goes to leave before realizing...

OH yes, before I forget. Charmander also challenged PaleRider, who gladly accepted. Seeing as Charmander issued the challenge, it will be up to them if it is a title match or not. As far as time goes. Oct 14 7:00:00 is when this fight will be held. I hope to see you all there!

With that she steps back into the shadows and prepares for another day.

Report Post Tip

A few days have passed since reverandmm80 managed to KO SammySantos in the ring.  Since the fight SammySantos has not been seen in public.  At the Alcoholics Anonymous HQ, the door to back storage room has been locked ever since SammySantos entered it - not even his own crew members have seen him.

SammySantos finally decides to leave the comfit of the storage room.  He walks stright out onto the streets of Corktown, walking down the road he notices the local news reporter

Hey Kid!  Get over here!

You may have heard about my fight, the one where the smell of reverandmm80 made me pass out, yes, the smell made me pass out.  I overheard members of AA last night discussing how reverandmm80 lost his title belt to Charmander.

The belt belongs to Detroit, I will not accept it being anywhere else.  I am aware of the upcoming fight between Charmander and PaleRider, where I am sure Charmander will loose his title belt and it will return to it's rightful home of Detroit.

With that, I put the challenge out to Philli-Stein.  One on One.  DT vs NY.

With that, SammySantos walks back into the Alcoholics Anonymous HQ.  Pours himself a stiff drink and chuckles to himself.

Report Post Tip

After last night fight bruised up and sore muscles charmander quietly sits on her chair and pours herself a glass of wine and sees palerider and smiles and nods at him as she makes a gesture to join her to celebrate his victory for last night...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Broadway Boxing Beatdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL