X

Apr 28 - 22:36:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Breaking News.again! Started by: Mayhem on Oct 09, '14 01:01

PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report Post Tip
Who was PizzaHut?
Reply by: ZoeyH at Oct 09, '14 03:59

You cannot fault this person for not knowing their history, as records of PizzaTheHutt's demise have been taken down, stricken from the record, erased. A shame, as it was a speech loved by some, hated by others, but one that always elicited a response. It was a one sentence speech, nothing offensive and within the parameters of the street's guidelines, yet oddly controversial, trumpeting several hundred responses in it. Godfathers would ban their cities from speaking in it, until other more charismatic Godfathers came along and lifted the ban. New auths were announced in it. Naysayers who spoke ill of the great Earner had their funerals flooded with "PizzaTheHutt" upon their deaths. Another great man of the PizzaTheHutt clan, coincidentally also named PizzaTheHutt, established a church in his honor, and then went on to rule over a powerful city until he met a death similar to that of the original.

But you'll have to take my word for it, as the speech is gone. A shame, as many found it to be fun. Not as fun as cat references and cake humor, but some enjoyed it.

I do not know why it was removed.

I dare not ask.

Report Post Tip

If you make it he will come

Report Post Tip

Better fucking recognize. In Pizza We Trust! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking News.again!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL