Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:34:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Proposition for the Future of Corktown Started by: Maria on Oct 14, '14 21:38

PaulyD, if the Godfathers of our world listen to this show of people power, the district of Corktown under the leadership of myself and Cantillon shall obey the lifestyle of tanning and laundry. I'd say gym as well, but we'll probably get plenty of exercise from dodging bullets, so I wouldn't think that'd be needed. But everyone likes not smelling like a hobos underwear and having a nice tan, so that can definitely be arranged! 

Report Post Tip

Remember the curse Maria, remember...

Report Post Tip

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

Or curses. I'm not afraid of curses either.

But if I WERE sent to Corktown by Godfather Mako, I would be sure to perform a series of curse breaking dances, chants, songs and harmonica performances, and thus relieve Detroit of it's tragic and bloody curse once and for all.

I'm just that kind of girl. An everyday hero type.

Report Post Tip

Il support whatever my Family and leader supports of which they do support you so you have got my vote:D

Report Post Tip

No pressure, Tish, but TIIYAH's support is riding on you.

Corktown is counting on you now Tish. The future, cake and all, rests on your shoulders. 

We're all looking at you to make the right choice here, Tish!

Report Post Tip

You had me at tequila rainbows.

Takes a shot and goes to party

Report Post Tip

Looks like tomorrow will be the big reveal on whether tequila rainbows actually produce rainbow vomit! 

Let us know, FutureStealer. Inquiring minds and all!

Report Post Tip
Would appear I only privately displayed my approval for this great cause. Since I'm such an influential figure in the community I'd like to publically show my backing for this. Great idea and great presentation Maria - you had me at those notes you sent demanding I sign the petition.
Report Post Tip
Maria, if you were to join me in DT, would you be open to taking a long walk down the beach with me? Discussing variouse methods of improving my cookie baking skills? To create the perfect cookie. I would of course be willing to split the millions id make from selling them with you!
Report Post Tip
Desmand, I'm delighted to have you out here, publicly showing your support for my cause. As you can surely tell, I put a huge amount of time and effort into the execution of this public petition, and I thought you would particularly enjoy the notes demanding that you sign. Its just another one of my wonderful qualities that make me the perfect match for Corktown - I'm dedicated to doing what it taked to get the job done!
Anyhow, now that you've signed, I can happily say we are a step closer to being besties and pole dancing the night away in popworld! If that doesnt make signing worth it, I dont know what will!

Genocide, are there beaches in detroit?!
Report Post Tip

Dana tosses a watchful eye over the crowd as she steps up to speak.

I don't back many people on many things directly outside my personal family, but Maria seems to have a good head on her shoulders from what I've seen, we agree on some things. She has my support for her own district somewhere in this thing of ours.

-DV

Report Post Tip
There will be soon! I have pulled a few strings with the mexican government. They have agreed to ship 200 tonnes of the finest mexican sand into my district and dump it near the harbour!
Report Post Tip

In that case, Genocide, that sounds delightful. I shall certainly go for a long walk on a beach to discuss cookies and make our millions. Perhaps we can be the first city in this thing of ours to fund ourselves entirely from the revenue from cookie selling? That sounds rather splendid.

You also may wish to consider a beach tax for Black Bottom, because I feel like, should my petition be successful (and Godfather who haven't already signed, I'm looking at you. Especially you, Cantillon), my district will be spending rather a lot of time on your beach, drinking tequila rainbows. We could discuss that then, too?

Report Post Tip

It seems you included me in the post must have been a typo 

Report Post Tip
Just for this self-proclamation you shouldn't get Corktown.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I see you running around this thread, look at you. Only children would act as you do. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Well, your certainly have my vote maria!
Signed!
Report Post Tip

I ain't signing your petition, you don't have my support, good luck though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Oct 17, 13:07:58 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Oct 17 5:07:32 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Report Post Tip
Oct 17, 16:41:01 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Oct 17, 16:40:57 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Proposition for the Future of Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL