Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:04:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A Proposition for the Future of Corktown Started by: Maria on Oct 14, '14 21:38

Are we doing a tipping contest? Because I'm quite sure others around here would like to participate! Exciting this.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
  Oct 17, 17:48:23 HumanGrowthHormone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Oct 17, 17:48:13 HumanGrowthHormone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Oct 17, 17:48:00 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Oh look, I got some tipping too! I might even get a finishing place!

Report Post Tip
That someone was also me you wanker
Report Post Tip
maria "I just want rainbows and petitions and butterflies and stuff.And maybe a puppy."

ewwwww, when did you go all gurly and shitz? you've changed, I blame mako.
Report Post Tip

Maria for president !

Report Post Tip

Thank you Genocide, I appreciate it greatly!

Spacey.... I can't help it. Who wouldn't want a puppy? A really cute fluffy one! And I mean rainbows and butterflies... I can't help it man. Maybe I have become all gurly and shitz. Damn Mako. What the fuck have you done man!? MAKO HAS DESTROYED ME!

Maria smiles at iocaste- and throws him lots of bacon.

If we're having a tipping contest, I'm so team Morgoth. GO MORGOTH! WOOOOO! Can we get like, banners or t shirts or something? That could be fun?

Maria thinks about responding to the walking pile of salt that is HumanGrowthHormone, however she feels content with sitting down at a nearby table with her colouring book and her brand new box of crayons, colouring in a picture of a unicorn dancing over a rainbow, while the the curious looking earner busily went about calling Consigliere's wankers. That was much more entertaining than allowing such a simple minded soul the argument he so strongly appeared to desire - although she had popcorn - sweet, not salty - close at hand, just incase anybody did manage to pick such an argument.

Report Post Tip
Hahahah this is exactly what i'm talking about. This whole ballerina act you were doing only shows the extent of your incompetency, now imagine if the future members of "your" Corktown saw this? You've ways to go in terms of leadership& maturity my man.

From what I've seen, I'd hate to follow under your rule you barbie! lolol :P
Report Post Tip
Ballerina ACT?!

Pfffft, m'lady, that's no act. Anybody who knows me can vouch for my extreme grace, poise and delicate ways. I'm as ballerina as they come. Honest!

Although in all serious, its probably quite convenient that you'd hate to follow under my rule, because I'd surely sooner take a nap on top of a landmine than have you under my rule.
Report Post Tip
Lol sigh, I'm done with this pissing contest
Report Post Tip
We were having a pissing contest?! Damn, I missed it.
Report Post Tip
Draven snickers all to knowing of the grace Maria posses.
"Maria.. Didn't you almost tip me over trying to dance? Darn near broke my leg on the table you knocked me into."
Report Post Tip

Draven, that.... may have happened. But it was an accident! And since then, you've never gone to the dance hall with me! If I take over Corktown, I'll get foam-padded tables, so that we can go out dancing again. And then if you DO fall, or, y'know, be knocking into one.... no broken legs, no bruises, no pain!

Maria smiles winningly at Draven.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Proposition for the Future of Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL