Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:19:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
We All Scream Started by: TinyTina on Oct 22, '14 02:35

TinyTina was on a mission. A very important mission.

Today I come to the masses with very important information!

She raises her hands as she says it.

Don't worry, I won't keep you all waiting too long. I personally run a small bootleg ring out of an ice cream shop. No one investigates what's in the bottom of the ice cream bins as they come in and out of the shop to and from the creamery. So I spend a lot of time at this ice cream shop and I see a lot of mobsters come in and out. 

Tina shakes her head.

Not for the liquor, but for the ice cream. So, I'd like to publicly announce the favorite flavors of our fellow mobsters and a short little description of why that must be their favorite flavor. 

Tina takes up a sign to the pole next to her. 

Vanilla = Elsa (I personally don't know what name she uses in the coffee shops)

She's obviously into frozen treats. She likes to keep it simple, but original.

Chocolate = BloodySpikeS (SpikeSpiegel)

Chocolate obviously has more sugar than any other flavors and this Don needs to keep up his sugar level so he has enough energy to skip around town doing whatever he does. 

Rocky Road = BanginBadBitches

His personal status is: Doing it right, keeping it tight. What better way to keep the dream alive than have one of the best mixed flavors. Don BanginBadBitches knows how to live.

Banana = Premeir (Premeir...maybe)

Banana ice cream doesn't really taste like a real banana at all. Once I saw a monkey take a bite of some and immediately spit it back out into a child's mouth. That poor kid...will never like monkey's again. Banana ice cream is a fake flavor, much like Premeir being the fake Premeir. 

Pistachio = BoxCutterPazzy (EA)

A man such as The BCP is a skilled man, a refined man. He may chop people up into bits and dispose their bodies in a very creative way, but all the while he does it he's a gentleman with a lovely pallet. After a day of stealing and murdering THE BCP loves a nice scoop of Pistachio cream on top of his cone. 

Cherry = Vodquila the Vampire (BarneyTheDino)

Cherries are red. Blood is red. I would have said Blood flavored ice cream, but I didn't want the monkey to vomit again. 

Cherry = Morgoth (Morgoth)

Since my wedding to ChrisPalko and Morgoth was mauled by Vodquila the Vampire, Morgoth has had an obsession with blood. Blood and TepidDelucci. Is this healthy, unhealthy? We'll let the shrinks figure that one out. 

Mint Chocolate Chip = Gravity (secret)

Have you ever kissed this man? His breath is minty fresh, you'll want to go back for more. 

Rainbow Sherbert = Jeddy (GRHS) (Jeddy)

Jeddy was the godfather of rainbows. Rainbow Sherbert is not a rare find as it's been retired the moment Jeddy was taken from our world.

Toasted Almond = JesseJames (JesseJames)

JesseJames is a sharp shooter. His gun smokes like burnt toast after he shoots a man. He prefers toasted almonds instead of burnt toast. 

Chunky Monkey = Dorothy

Last week she was dubbed an ape. It seemed fitting.

Peach = Visas (Visas)

Her peaches are mighty fine.

Butter Pecan = Sinergy (Sinergy)

A fusion of two flavors to make one excellent flavor. 

Chocolate Covered Strawberry = PantiesBeDroppin (seriously secret)

A nice dinner, some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries is a sure way to drop a woman's panties. Fortunately for PantiesBeDroppin, he's so handsome, he doesn't have to go through any extra work. 

Dark Chocolate = Maria (Anna)

Sweet with a bit of a bite. 

Apple Pie = ZoeyH (ZoeyH)

'Cause she's as sweet as pie. 

Neapolitan = Mako (CC)

Because he's a tyrant. 

Ice = MementoMori (Fips)

The man likes rain. Rain = water. Freeze water and you get ice. He doesn't like any cream in his ice. I don't really know why he even goes to the shop.

TinyTina pins up another note.

More to come as I watch the store! 

With that being all said and done she runs off to murder someone.

Report Post Tip

So Maria and I are similar, I'm just sweeter?

Report Post Tip

VANILLA!!!!!! 

Report Post Tip

TinyTina this honors me so much! Thankyou for putting me in here! 

Report Post Tip
It's no surprise to me that any ladies immediately associate me with thoughts of chocolate and strawberries. But I'm flattered nonetheless TinyTina.
Report Post Tip

Pecans are gross.

But butter goes well on anything. Especially ze woman

Report Post Tip

TinyTina looked at Sinergy. She thought back to when she watched him order his ice cream and then how he ate it. Then it came to her like a light bulb went off above her head.

So that's what you are always picking out of your cream. I thought it was hair from your beard. Very interesting...

Report Post Tip

Sinergy looked back. Feeling as though he was insulted about his beard. He had grown quite fond of that beard. Like a man tugs on womans hair during the love making, woman tugged on the beard. 

It was a little of both TinyTina. The hairs remind me of pubes.And before anyone makes a joke, even a woman can have pube hairs. So dont even. But yes, I love nuts. Just not pecans. 

Report Post Tip

Banana is my fucking least favorite tasting thing ever, the fact that you even compare me to something like banana proves you wouldn't know the real me if I shot you.

Fuck is wrong with everyone always thinking I am a fake, are the leaders these days that pussy that a fake could live openly in the streets, and is the general public that full of pussy mobsters.  Shit I used to kill imposters of people I hated because it was a free kill nobody would complain about.

Change my flavor to cookie dough, I fuck with that.

Report Post Tip

You should also change JesseJames to, Benedict Arnold Tea flavor.

Report Post Tip

Sinergy reminisces on all the times he ate cookie dough. The SOFT little pieces of cookie dough exposing the harder cream for what it really was. 

Report Post Tip

With a puzzled look on his face, he watches as Sinergy licks his spoon

I am not sure if he is flirting with me, or if he is flirting with TinyTina

Report Post Tip

TinyTina wasn't given a chance to reply to Sinergy again as another man, Premeir had a comment about the flavor she watched him purchase often. 

Premeir, I always thought it was the real you, but now I'm not so sure. The real Premeir is very nice and kind. He speaks his words with thought behind them, not picking on little girls that observe people buying ice cream. So, if you weren't eating the banana ice cream, what were you doing with it? Ridding the world of such a tragic flavor? 

Thank you for the suggestion of this Benedict Arnold Tea flavor. I've never heard about it before. Maybe I'll have to go to different shops and see if someone buys it. Everyone needs a favorite flavor. 

Tina turned back to Sinergy.

Sinergy, we'll have to find you a new buttered ice cream...full of peanuts? Walnuts? Brazilian nuts? How do you feel about coconut? 

Report Post Tip

Sinergy laughs and looks straight into Prems eyes.

Like, TinyTina said, I have a little bit of both flavors in me.

Report Post Tip

Sinergy then turns to TinyTina. Happy that shes so interested in his particular flavor, he screams

As long as theres nuts involved, I cant complain!!!!

Report Post Tip

Hoping that she remembered that he said he hated the pecans.

Report Post Tip

Well I purchased it to ensure I was seeing the correct flavor

Looks straight into Sinergys eyes, as he pours the ice scream onto the floor

I don't even know what that means.

Samples The Butter Pecan, spitting it out

yuck, lil to soft for my liking.

Report Post Tip

TinyTina watched something magical happen between Premeir and @Synergy. As they both looked into the other's eyes, deep into each other's souls, Tina got down to business. She walked up to the post, where her ice cream flavors had been original posted and scribbled out both Premeir and Synergy's original flavors. She wrote new ones in:

Cookie Dough = Premeir (fake premeir?)

"I fuck with that"

Coconut Cream = Sinergy (Sinergy)

"I have a little bit of both flavors in me."

Report Post Tip

And when is this place going to start making milkshakes.

And I am not talking about Syngery gurgling vanilla and chocolate sauce till it melts.

Report Post Tip

Sinergy had felt something magical happen but was quickly shut down by Prem. No worries, something magical happens for every step Sinergy takes, every word he speaks. So he thought nothing of it. Sinergy felt honored for the new flavor he was given. I mean, he was the one who kept Tom Hanks alive during that whole time he as stuck on that island. If it wasnt for him, Hanks and Wilson would be buried beneath him. 

But on to Prem. A man he never had the honour of speaking with but had heard so much about (if it was the real Prem, that is.) 

I love the vanilla. Plain and simple. A flavor everyone can agree with. And I can definitely agree with Elsa. A very fine flavor indeed.

Chocolate, also a flavor I love putting in my mouth. BloodySpikeS, to me, is the kind of flavor you take if youre not a sheep. Like people always choose Vanilla and Iphones, you have those that prefer Spike and Chocolate. 

And then you have Cookie Dough. It surprises you. When you take a spoonful that you think is just vanilla, all of a sudden you get a blast in your mouth full of that soft creamy doughy chocolate chippy flavor that you can only dream for. Like an orgasm in the mouth. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We All Scream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL