Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 10:55:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Amethysts Big One Year Started by: Broly on Oct 26, '14 07:59

Amethysts Big One Year

The main street running though Brooklyn was blocked off for this very important day, shop keepers, mobsters, crooked cops, anyone who was anyone that had something to do with Brooklyns criminal empire was there to celebrate. The shop keeps had tons of stands along the side walks offering free samples of everything to the freshest of breads and baking to the best bar keeps serving some of there best wines. At one end of the blocked off main street laid a massive stage were a live band waited to begin there performance.

Broly stood on the stage with a bottle of wine in one hand and a cupcake in the other. With LF at his side she was pointing at some cards she had prepared to help with his speech, giving her a nod Broly approached the front of the stage. Before speaking he took a swig from the wine bottle and then placed it near his feet..

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, boys, girls, chickens, and you special breeds in-between. (You know who you are)

Today is a very special day, even more so for the district of Brooklyn and its very own Godmother Amethysts. You see today she marks her 1 year anniversary or birthday as some might call it. Speaking on behalf of Brooklyn I know we are all extremely proud of her and are extremely happy to have been here to take part in the amazing journey that she has shared with us, and making Brooklyn into the finest of districts that is today. For that, we all thank Godmother Amethysts for her time, dedication and for some us her patience. We love you and are looking forward to another year!

In honor of our loved Godmother we figured it would only be fair to show our appreciation by throwing some festivities and have a bit of a party, with that being said we have a few things planned that will take place throughout the upcoming week. So without further or do the actives will play out as listed:

Underworld PP competition

A pick pocket competition that will play out all week with lots of awesome prizes!

(Will play out from Monday till Sunday)

Check it out here:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/459376/tpass/7ac2546ccd7cfe7e13e442f6237112bb

Jail Parties

A series of Jails will be thrown in NY throughout the week to celebrate Amethysts one year! Be there!

Calling Bejeweleds Best

A fan Favorite, the highest three scores will win a prize.

You will have all of Saturday and Sunday to submit your scores!

Submit your Screen shots here:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/459374/tpass/4649b3e8f61257cd52dcb75315eb2a8f#7309992

Poker Games

Going to try and get some poker games rocking throughout next Sunday with a variety of buy ins to end off a busy week! So if your into poker be sure to poke your head around the tables Sunday!

(Hope to see you there so I can steal your money)

Kneeling down and grabbing his bottle of wine and taking yet another good swig he raises the bottle to the sky.

To a Friend, a Leader, a Teacher a Champion!

Amethyst!

Report Post Tip

These are some awesome plans! Great ideas. Hip hip hooray!

Frankie cheers for Amethyst and her one year, a major accomplishment!!!

Report Post Tip

Happy one year!

Report Post Tip

Gratz Amethyst, sounds like a fitting party, well done to all the planers etc etc

Report Post Tip
Count me in I love bejewelled!
Report Post Tip

Congrats and Happy one year ame! :D 

Excited for the poker game <3

Report Post Tip

Tyrant, his donkey and the anonymous boy care taker of of Tyrant's pet to the head quarters of  Deja Vo

Congratulation, Ms. Amethyst!  Our bloodlines go back quiet a ways beyond that of these shores. Seeing make it to GF and live beyond a year is like feeling like I have done it myself. (Even though I have been here for just the past few month of your current rein)

Anyways! I brought a present! Tyrant hands Amethyst a jar of "milk" Fresh, homemade Donkey's milk! You can't drink it but I hear you can make fine cosmetics with it and ancient Egyptian royalty would bath in it to get silky smooth skin!

The boy whispers in Tyrants ear as Amethyst has a look of disgust on her face.

Well.... umm... ok so I have just been informed Donkey is a boy.... so um... yea. I wouldn't bath.... um... in that.

Donkey looks at Tyrant with a look of content.

Report Post Tip

Happy happy happy one year darling!

Report Post Tip

Happy one year Amethyst!

Report Post Tip

Rorschach listened intently to the announcement, silently reminiscing about his first meeting with the lady of the hour, fondly reliving his first tentative words with the wonderful woman before clearing his throat and voicing his own thoughts about the occasion:

"Unfortunately I have not had the honour of being led by MR's most luscious leader, but I can say I've had the pleasure of calling Amethyst a friend, a teacher and an all round champion. Here's to another fabulous year in Brooklyn! Congratulations Miss Lush! <3"

Report Post Tip
congratz'''''''''''''''''''''
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ms. Amethyst to your ONE YEAR!  Looking forward to all the fun events! 

Elsa goes back to dancing and drinking and throws confetti

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Amethyst! That's very exciting and I'm glad to share this time with you!
Report Post Tip

Staggering a little, a bottle of Blue Hills Bourbon clasped firmly in hand, the cork long lost and long forgotten.

Thoughts of the Underworld forefront in his mind, the dark foreboding of the Hallowtide days fast approaching....

Celebration on The Streets, Giovanni had told him and sure there was, a great one at that.

Amethyst, I have had the enormous pleasure of working with you on certain matters over the last 6 months or so and am proud to say that I am acquainted with you. Congratulations on your 365 and may your reign continue to be long and prosperous.

Salut!

Putting his finger in the bottle in the absence of a cork he forgets and tries to take a swig of the potent liquor nearly poking his eye out with his elbow.

Report Post Tip

Happy one year!!! :D 

Report Post Tip
Happy one year GM,wish you all best,and Broly you have great ideas
Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter hears Broly's speech and looks at all the happy faces in Brooklyn. She picks up her glass and walks towards Amethyst.

Well hun, who would have expected we would stand here today and celebrate your one year anniversary. We both didnt, but still you achieved this goal. Not many people can say they did.
You are an amazing Godmother to all of us in Brooklyn and we love you very much.

Congratulations to you and cheers to another year of you being Godmother in Brooklyn.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on a year. Impressive feat.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your one year anniversary!!

Report Post Tip

Amethyst having aged quite a bit yet still look ever so young (Ask Tepid).. Steps up upon the soap box to speak

"Ladies, Gentlemen & A Donkey, Thank you to those of you who have come out here today to help join in the celebration and thank you to those who have sent me personal telegrams to mark it too. It is very kind of you!"

She looked around before continuing to say

"Tyrant thank you very much for the Donkey milk. I have arranged for tea with the milk to be made for your family of Brooklyn as It would do me a great honour to see you guys enjoy such a refreshing drink.. I know this will please you and seeing you smile my friend is like winning the lottery!"

Feeling pleased seeing Tepid's family enjoying their tea she ordered Champagne for LFs family to also enjoy before finishing of her speech..

"A big special thanks for my family in Brooklyn today and major major special thanks to Broly for all these events he had organised today. I have already begin biting people with my fangs! ;)"

Lushing you all! <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Amethysts Big One Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL