Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 20:08:43
Page:  1 
I Chance To Dream Started by: Tuggernuts on Nov 03, '14 07:54
Tuggernuts took a long drink from his bottled water before he started his speech in the streets. Tug picks up his bull horn and yells, "Action!".

Alright listen up people, can I get your attention please....thank you. Everyone at one point in there life has fantasized about leading a crime family. I am not exempt from this. In fact I believe in the true cosa nostra and the rules that it follows and its always been my dream in this life of ours to become the boss of a family by working hard and earning my bones, on my own. Completely on my own. What I'm asking of this world is just, please, let me have that opportunity. The way I've always dreamed about. And my father's dreamt about. I ask everyone in this world to just give me the chance and not think of me as a rogue but more like an entrepreneurship....

Tug takes another sip before taking a deep breath and continues.

Now, I know my chances of obtaining my bloodlines life long dreams of doing it myself by myself are slim to none and I'll surely die for leaving the family I was in...but all I can ask for in this instance is the chance to do this...I know I can achieve this and I have such amazing ideas for philly..but I need YOUR help...I guess that's all I have to say for now. Thank you for listening everyone.

Tug Wonders around the streets looking at a couple store fronts and then wonders out of site.
Report Post Tip

It was 9 AM on a Monday morning and Ted had just awoken from a rather steamy dream which involved two nuns and a dachshund, he rubbed his eyes... and then he felt it! A slight tingle in both of his legs. The kind of tingle one only feels when someone is talking behind their back about stealing a city in which they hold very dear to their heart - in this case, the city of Philadelphia. Jumping up and putting on whatever clothes he could find, Ted bursts through his door and wildly runs down the streets looking for the man who had attempted to gain support.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! I know what you were trying to do! I know it!"

Reaching his fists up to the heavens he begins wildly punching at the sky, before realizing that attacking invisible entities is quite tiresome work-- laying on the ground for a few moments Ted takes a short cat nap before springing back into action and walking over to the corner of the street. Scribbling something onto a piece of wood he finds sitting on the floor, Ted then wedges it into the ground and smirks, now satisfied that he may have scared some people away from the heresy the man was speaking of.

PHILLY IS MINE! KEEP OUT!

Report Post Tip

Where is Revan!?!?! The King of Philly!! We are bound to have Anarchy without Revan!?!?!?

Rise from the grave oh great and wonderful Revan!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Chance To Dream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL