Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:08:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Betrayal: Genocide, Lies and Murder! Started by: Mr_Kuku on Nov 08, '14 12:46

My father, Kuku, often spoke highly of his Godfather, Genocide.  G, as he called him, and Kuku met on IRC Avenue.  Kuku was impressed with his rise to the top and the way others spoke of him.  Kuku saw echoes of himself: a man known first and foremost by reputation.

Kuku's first encounter with him was with his father, my great-grandfather, MrKuku.  MrKuku wanted to talk to him and they discussed the young Kuku working in Genocide's GF crew, should anything ever happens to MrKuku.

MrKuku died, slain in a war, and Kuku duly joined Genocide.

Genocide laid down some ground rules, behave in the Streets, stick to the generally accepted rules of this thing of ours, and we can prosper.

Kuku, despite offers of information and knowledge of impending mayhem, kept his head down and stuck to the rules.  He planned a long and prosperous career and had his eye on a bold suit.

And then what happens?

This young pretender, this so-called leader-of-men, murders Kuku with no explanation.  

So here I am, a grieving son, demanding answers from Genocide.

The might and will of the Kuklinski family will be levelled against you, should you not furnish the peon masses and their intellectual betters with a sound explanation for this murder.

Trust me when I say this - you WILL regret this killing is amends are not made.

This is no idle threat.  Time is on my bloodline's side.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Lovely story.
Report Post Tip

Genocide, I'll bet you that within a week, you will see an increase in attacks on BGs and within three weeks, something a bit more substantial.

You accused my father of placing a hit on someone, offered no proof, then kill him.

Well for that, we will tear out your sentimental imperialist heart.

Remember, we only have to be lucky once, you have to be lucky always.

Apologise, and make amends, and all of this stops.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I killes you because you are a ussless crew member. You wasted my time with storys of wanting to better but when you joined me you did absolutly nothing. Just satthere annoying people. Get over it already.
Report Post Tip

Hearing the young man threats DiCopo walks away shaking his head.  Thinking to himself that this kid will only end up like his father pushing up daisy's.   If his father truly understood the ways he would have taught his son that you approach a Godfather with some respect and in private and maybe just maybe he would have gotten an answer.  But to be so bold in public what a shame to know that that young man may never know. 

Report Post Tip

Mr_Kuku runs over to Genocide and stabs him with a syringe screaming "that's for the OOC-itis"

You're lying.  You are wrong and you were misled.

The last communication from you to Kuku was an accusation of placing a hit on someone.  

You had no proof.  You have no proof.

You were used.  You were fooled. 

Apologise, it happens to the best of us sometimes.

DiCopo steps back and amazed that the young man did get his answer.

Report Post Tip
To: Genocide
 Kuku
 Nov 07, '14 07:55

No, wasn't me.  

Kuku
 Genocide
 Nov 07, '14 06:32

Did you post a hit on kelly?

I did not accuse you of anything, I asked you a question.
anything else you want to spin off and throw at me?
Report Post Tip

Well, you accuse of me placing a hit on someone, then I am killed.

So let's ask the assembled collection of proles and misfits what they think.

Chronology:

CL asks member if he placed a hit

Members says no

CL kills member

*Nothing else of note happens.  No offers of training, no discussions about expections, nothing.

So, was the accusation linked to the killing, in your opinions?

Report Post Tip
Somebody accused you of placing the hit. I questioned you and took your answer for what it was.
Hours later, I inspect the members page and see your units a donations to the crew have not changed since you joined
you had no bodyguards and had not handed any shkt reports. All I saw was a man who claimed to want to work hard and change his reputation putting no effort what so ever into his character and doing absolutly nothing to help the crew.
So I figured, why am I protecting this guy?
I had no decent answer to this question so I pulled the trigger.
There is no alternate motives, no deeper thought process. No conspiracy or plot.
I didnt want you here. You could not stick to your word and carrie out your promises.
You brought this on yourself.
so shut up, get over it and waste somebody elses time.
Report Post Tip

Well now, that would of course be interesting, if not remotely reason enough to kill a man, save for one rather important factor.

Nobody in the Kuku bloodline ever donates, completes shot reports or participates in any crew activity, except for fighting wars.

You knew this.  MrKuku explained this on IRC Avenue.

You're lying.

Stop lying.

Admit the truth.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
We have bearly ever spoken. You explained nothing.
just shut up already you bellend.

Bearly?  Like a bear?  Or a beard minus the D?

What are you talking about?

Report Post Tip

Nobody in the Kuku bloodline ever donates, completes shot reports or participates in any crew activity,

Really wow then tell me something Mr_Kuku why the hell would anyone want you in their crew to start with?, I cannot fathom why you are even here if that is you're attitude  I mean what would be the point?.

Im sorry Kuku but you can have no complaints here fella, personally I find Genocides reasoning perfectly acceptable, you even stated yourself that your father wanted to go bold tell me something who in their right mind would auth you if all you have ever done is sit around not contributing to your family? I certainly wouldn't.

Always liked the way your family line has taken to these streets and made things a bit more interesting but the truth is if you ever want to get anywhere in this world you have to put a lot of work into it and that means in ALL ASPECTS.

Report Post Tip

Question is, I think Genocide was quite familiar with the marvel that is the Kuku bloodline. Why did he ever invite him into his crew?

Report Post Tip

Mr-Kuku will never change his ways and people will have to get over that fact.

He has killed me in the past for being him . Its just him

Report Post Tip

Hudson Hawk, you state:

"He has killed me in the past for being him.  Its just him"

Who killed you?  And when were you "him"?  Who are you referring to?

Report Post Tip

it seems there is always someone, nice enough or stupid enough to bring him into the family to sit around and "fuck the dog" as its said. even after he openly threatened a Godfather.

it was a rather sad attempt at A threat but defiantly a threat

Report Post Tip

you MR-Kuku ..that is all

Report Post Tip

To all the are here and complaining...aka SebasianSky

Everyone here can and should be treated like they are new to the life of crime we are in. "We are willing to make that effort if you are not"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Betrayal: Genocide, Lies and Murder!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL