Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:09:19
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tonight's Events Started by: HandsomeRob on Nov 16, '14 05:28

As you can see I removed Detroit. Rest in peace to all of those who were gunned down.

Detroit is under new management. I am not a rogue as some may have said earlier. I am the acting Godfather of Downtown, Detroit. More announcements will be coming out shortly.

And please, take the time to pay respects to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your accomplishment, Acting Godfather HandsomeRob. I know you will do well managing the Downtown district in Detroit.

Report Post Tip
Hail Batiatus of the House of Batiatus. I must tip my hat to acting Godfather HandsomeRob, as I am always impressed to see somebody seize power as opposed to the old tired traditional way. And I must say, I have never heard of or seen such a bizarre and intriguing rise to power! I look forward to a more detailed account of what happened. Many of us, my good self included, thought you were but a rogue until the good Godfather -Draven- sent word to the masses that you were indeed not! Perhaps more questions will be put to rest in the near future. Rest in peace to those who fell in this impressive conquest, and may Jupiter shower you with luck and blessing HandsomeRob!
Report Post Tip

I guess I should begin with a congratulations for this rather interesting turn of events and your new position as head of Detroit now. However, I am also interested in a few other aspects of tonight's events. 

First, is there a reason Johnny Bravo's remaining family members are to be spared for the next week, assuming your protection still stands, of course, but Genocide and SebasianSky's members are not?

Second, there is just over an hour between Genocide's death and your victory in the duel against Sebasian. Yet, including those two leaders, 19 people from Downtown, Detroit died within that timespan. I find this number to be rather large considering you only have three others under your employ at the moment, five if we are to include the late Lady Kisaki and PuddinPusher. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Given the acting Godfather's association to the underground group known as "The Plumbers" it is likely agents of this group assisted acting Godfather HandsomeRob in the cleanup. The man known as Kuklinski probably contributed significant amounts of aid to the operation. I believe the speech given by Mr_Kuku is what fueled the fires for the events that took place today.

Report Post Tip

I do recall hearing about Mr. Kuku and The Plumbers' issue with the later Godfather Genocide, and it appears Mr. Kuku was quite accurate, perhaps more accurate than he could have ever imagined. However, does it not concern you that there were at least ten deaths, if not more, that would have had to be done by members of this underground group that are hiding amongst the organizations in the cities of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Las Vegas that would involve themselves in HandsomeRob's vie for power in Detroit, despite any involvement of their employers?  

Batiatus, perhaps unintentionally, raised another intriguing point. HandsomeRob was, for quite some time, considered a rogue by, if I am not mistaken, organizations all over the world. Going from being declared a rogue to being granted Detroit seems like an incredibly change of luck, and I can't quite imagine how exactly someone could be mistaken for a rogue. I would love to hear from someone willing to explain this mix up.

Finally, HandsomeRob, recently in a tabloid it was said that Genocide was urging the citizens of Detroit to purchase and practice using guns for the safety of the city. Did this, perhaps, make you feel concerned about the safety of your friends in Chicago and push you to take action against Detroit?

Report Post Tip

The Involvement of the Plumbers in tonight's events are greatly exagerated to say the least, Tonights events where already in place as Detroit was part of the plan put into motion by the late Don Pantiesbedroppin Genocide refuted the claims while Cantillion and Kyubey took heed and prayed to be spared.

I am calling for dontations to Errect a statue in honour of the Late great Don that was Pantiesbedroppin a champion of the ladies superhero and fighter for freedom from oppression i for one dont want to fall victim to his plan. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well Mr PantiesBeDroppin did have a way to get the attention of even the most stubborn of women lol.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

PuddinPusher knew that Seb and company were idiots. He was lent authorization to protect Genocide, but decided to use what he had to his advantage. He knew he would die trying to help HandsomeRob succeed in what he wanted done. No harm there. He knew fully what his future was. After judging calculations of Sebasian's expenses, having Genocide's pro time, and getting Johnny quickly out of the picture... Well, can you say the words 'easy peezy'? 

Report Post Tip

What a badass.

Report Post Tip

"PuddinPusher knew that Seb and company were idiots. "

Careful with your words or I WILL snuff you...again.

Report Post Tip

Your father died 1 minute after shooting mine. Might wanna rethink about who you're fucking with, and the consequences that come with it.

ALL HAIL KUKU. ALL HAIL THE PLUMBERS. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry about the oocitis folks.

Tugger skips away happy slamming down his icy cold beers

Report Post Tip

Do you honestly think I didn't know I was about to die? 

Hahahahahahahaha!

I don't  feel intimidated by plumbers.  A plumber is someone who cleans my speckles of shit on a toilet after eatting bean burritos with my drunk pregnant wife.  At least I don't hide in the shadows like the rat Kuku is.

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best in rebuilding Detroit, and I hope you can finally remove the curse from the city.

Report Post Tip

Well said Morgoth! that city does have one hell of a curse upon it.

Report Post Tip

All the best HandsomeRob the way you went about your business is a credit to yourself you stood up to be counted and ultimately prevailed, I look forward to seeing what you do with Detroit.

Report Post Tip
I don't know how you did it but I have to tip my hat to you. That was a powerful takeover! Enjoy the DT Glory!!!
Report Post Tip

It is unfortunate that Mr. HandsomeRob and others, have been unwilling or unable to elaborate a bit more on this matter. It seems, to me, like there is quite a bit of grey area and the supposed involvement of The Plumbers only makes it even more... odd. While, elsewhere, Kuku has spoken on the issue as well, I think it would mean more if someone not solely associated with the underground group and always hiding was able to address last nights events.

Report Post Tip

Come now, Sigyn. You don't honestly expect us to believe that this wasn't just the latest in the long line of regimes destroyed by Kuku, do you?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tonight's Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL