Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:45:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Cristiano_Ronaldo &The morons of LA' Started by: Geronomo on Nov 27, '14 03:19
Nov 27, 03:06:07 Wilson_Tobias tells you, "Word on the street is that someone wants you dead with the quickness." Click here to check it out.
Nov 27, 02:57:21 Someone has bought off your hitlist on cycuzz.
Nov 27, 02:53:02 Wilson_Tobias tells you, "Word on the street is that someone wants you dead with the quickness." Click here to check it out.
Nov 27, 02:50:27 Wilson_Tobias tells you, "Word on the street is that someone wants you dead with the quickness." Click here to check it out. and I never put a hit out liar'''' Cristiano_Ronaldo
Report Post Tip
What's going on here big guy?
Report Post Tip

Rest in peace, Geronomo?

I doubt this will be put up with. 

Report Post Tip

not to point out the obvious but is that second one not someone buying off the hit you put on Cycuzz, a Goomba under Dark_King?

Which means you did put out a hit? 

Report Post Tip
nope'
Report Post Tip
this goes back to hardbinger''
Report Post Tip
Self incriminating it looks like fella :(
Report Post Tip
nope a few others know the truth.. and If handsomerob was here '''he would tell the truth
Report Post Tip

That he started as a rouge, ended up not really a rouge and then ended up in the ground?

Report Post Tip
boing ''uh'oh Geronomo''''''' DonaldPerrino Dark_King Inglewood, LA Earner Dead Nov 18, '14 01:17 Nov 27, '14 03:31
Report Post Tip

You're an idiot.

Your bloodline is honestly one of the worst I've ever seen here on these shores. You're nothing but an OOC idiot who talks like a child.

Do us all a favor please and don't come back, gt.

I'd hate to have to hunt you, it wouldn't be much of a hunt with the idiotic shit you spout, eh?

Report Post Tip
well 303303 would not be here and the admins will get more''lol choke your turkey kid'
Report Post Tip
GT I have to say I thouroughly enjoyed putting a bullet in your father.

Your line is a disgrace to this and ill Echo godfather kyubeys sentiment, it's a waste of time and resources but you make it so easy to give us reason to shoot you. Maybe you'll run headfirst into a tree and someday figure out our world but until the it'll probably just stay the same.
Report Post Tip
u aint going no where unless u kiss 303 asses a big smooch now''lol
Report Post Tip

Racist comment much?

Report Post Tip

gt what was the point in this post? to try saying you didnt hit list anyone? you say them hits go back to hardbinger well guess what you idiot thay have todays date now when you can grow up and act your age and not like this child then maybe you can come to our streets and call someone a kid? and thats just a MAYBE like Kyubey said you are a idiot and you would be doing us all a very big favor if you didnt come back....

Report Post Tip
such a big man with no words...
Report Post Tip
I believe that's historically inaccurate gt. About as historically inaccurate as both your spelling of Geronimo (Geronomo) and your claim that he was Navajo (he was Apache).

Let's all stay classy and wish the best of luck to the son of "Geronomo"!
Report Post Tip
Qt, what're you talking about? Who are you quoting ?
Report Post Tip
ty teacher''
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cristiano_Ronaldo &The morons of LA'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL