Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:59:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Has Kuku Gone Soft? Started by: Kuku- on Nov 28, '14 17:01

Batiatus

Yes, it is the same lineage.  However, as ever, until whenever, despite having a large trumpet, Kuku does not want to blow it unnecessarily.

This bloodline also helped overthrow despots, bloodlined Prem and made WhereWasI look like a big horse's ass repeatedly on the Streets.

Report Post Tip

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself and your forebearers, Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Do I?  Or is it an elaborate ruse?

Report Post Tip

What would be the point of faking pride in the place of humbleness? Surely a humble man would keep more friends than a proud man.

Report Post Tip

The humble man is penitent 

Report Post Tip

I noticed Roman standing with lots of other people.  Then this appeared.

Dec 10, 11:10:50 You were transferred 0.01 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "you are nothing but a big headed, lieing, fake little man. with a severe small man complex. your a nobody. always have been. always will be." was included.
Report Post Tip
Batiatus

Yes, it is the same lineage. However, as ever, until whenever, despite having a large trumpet, Kuku does not want to blow it unnecessarily.

This bloodline also helped overthrow despots, bloodlined Prem and made WhereWasI look like a big horse's ass repeatedly on the Streets.

Now you want to refraze that ? You didn't help fuck all you killed a made man Prem whom at the time had no bodyguards witch isn't hard for a idiot to dou well you proved its vcan be done by any old idiot!
Report Post Tip

R, I mean Percival, I'm trying to be nice to you.

Report Post Tip

Sarge sips his coffee and does his best to listen to everyone yelling. After a while it gets hard to follow.

I believe the answer to your original questions are as follows:

No

No

No

Yes

No

There is nothing more that needs to be said. The questions posed were straight forward. Not sure why everyone else is in such a fuss. Though, Im just a nobody WiseGuy not worth these two cents. 

Report Post Tip
Dec 15, 07:44:29 You were transferred 0.60 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Six has risen, your movement has passed, goodbye kuku, you no longer are important because you never were." was included.
Report Post Tip
So, who killed Kuku-?

I dont think it was Tyler...
Report Post Tip

Having placed a hit on his own head, essentially he killed himself.

Report Post Tip
That is semantics. I am hearing conflicting stories. Who pulled the trigger?

Tyler and co were long dead...
Report Post Tip

I think the great tragedy for you in this, is that no one really cares. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I bet you $5M people will within a few days :)
Report Post Tip

I'll take that bet.

Report Post Tip

Hopefully you have learned the consequences of putting out a hit on yourself. I would say that it is much like assisted suicide, you ask and you shall receive. Since there has been no request for the witness to step forward any action you might take on this will be classified as a rogue action and we all know what happens after someone has chosen to take this path. Good luck in your endeavors. 

Report Post Tip
You placed a target on your own head when you put yourself on the hitlist.
When you wave a target like that, you have to be dumb to think someone wont take it.
So all in all, you petty committed suicide.
Report Post Tip
Pretty much*
Report Post Tip
Valentine is too broke to ante up. Any non-morons with cash; the bet remains open.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has Kuku Gone Soft?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL