Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 00:00:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bloodlines and Bloodlining Started by: Maria on Dec 14, '14 21:30
Destro I am sure you will gain a lot of self knowledge attempting to read something from people of the past which is where the speeches from these souls should have stayed. As for your seeking the truth, if you read everything these men and women had to say many moons ago and are still questioning things it would appear that the truth is not found here nor will be as none of these souls will be responding to you any time soon.

To answer your question the joke is a right hand man who instead of not being lazy and creating his own conversation with people currently living so that he can gain more knowledge hearing what the kin of those who may have been bloodlines have to say and potentially gaining truth from those kin who may he guilty of blood lining in the past, has instead dug up a conversation from almost four years ago bringing nothing meaningful and looking like a complete idiot in the process.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Ok but again, my contribution to this conversation we were all having (which may I point out was very friendly chat before you showed up) was still more worthy of people's time than yours.  And it took me less time to say it too.  This isn't an opinion, Evolve.  It's a fact.  Any why do you care?  Have I done something to offend you?  What's with the barrage of insults?

Report Post Tip

Who exactly were you having a conversation with in your initial speech Destro?

There has not been a piss in the wind, a leaf blowing, or even as much of a whisper around this part in nearly four years, so please do inform me of who you were having a conversation with?

Do you take a trip to Mount Rushmore, climb the mountain, take a seat on your favorite President's head and speak to them and call it a conversation? If so, I believe a mental institute may be better suited for you.

Report Post Tip

Evolve, if you would like to make a habit of aggressively inserting yourself into innocuous situations where you achieve nothing besides make yourself look stupid, I implore you to attend future releases of the Star-Examiner with the same enthusiasm as you have displayed here. The Coconut Chronicle is struggling at the moment and a strong, public display of weapons-grade density amongst the readership of our rival paper would go a long way. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Actually Randy, I don't really speak much given the obvious of this being one of the only places I have spoke in, however, a guy speaking to the ghosts of four year past makes me very confused and especially when it is a Right Hand Man in this thing of ours.

It is a bit crazy to consider anything he has done here as a conversation or adding to anything. Just my opinion as they say. As for the Coconut Chronicle, I wish you massive success and I am sure your vocabulary skills will take you a long time.

Report Post Tip

Are you saying you won't be attending the launch of the forthcoming Star-Examiner Issue 4/2, Evolve? That is quite disheartening to hear. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe I will show up at the launch Mr Verevz just because you would be disheartened and it would make me sad to ever make somebody disheartened.

I will clear my schedule right this moment, please do give me the date so I can mark it on my calendar!

Report Post Tip

Date is going to be a little tricky; we've had a number of setbacks. A failed/foiled acquisition of our nearest "rival" has left us a bit thin on starlets. 

What would actually be quite heartening was if you also decided to write issue 4/2 of the Star-Examiner and then attended the launch. What do you reckon? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't get your analogy, but no of course I would not do that What are you even talking about??  Furthermore, I didn't make any initial speech here.  I simply offered up my own opinions on the matter, which is apparently causing you a great deal of distress. 

I'm not sure you fully understand what we are talking about here, Evolve.  Maybe another conversation on a different corner would suit you better.  I am not interested in stooping to name-calling with you.  It's not a constructive form of conversation.

Destro_Whelan looks at the other mafioso and cocks his thumb in Evolve's direction like "do you believe this guy?" 

Report Post Tip

Actually Randy, I don't really speak much given the obvious of this being one of the only places I have spoke in, however, a guy speaking to the ghosts of four year past makes me very confused and especially when it is a Right Hand Man in this thing of ours.

It is a bit crazy to consider anything he has done here as a conversation or adding to anything. Just my opinion as they say. As for the Coconut Chronicle, I wish you massive success and I am sure your vocabulary skills will take you a long time.

One, my name is Larry, you have me confused with my dead brother Randy. Two, that's Coconut Larry to you. Third, sure, my vocabulary is taking a long time, and if I hadn't assaulted that DMV clerk 27 months ago for denying my request to sign my name in stickers, I would never have attended those court-ordered adult literacy classes, and it would be taking a lot longer. They changed my life, Evolve, and they can change yours too. Three weeks with Mr. Tolbert and you'll be writing the Star-Examiner with your eyes closed, which will make you a good fit with the blind children who put together their formatting. 

Report Post Tip

Larry, we haven't met yet. I'm CommissarVerevz. I'll be the owner of your paper soon. 

When I've fixed your stupid formatting and made it legible, I'll invite you back to the "Bloodlines and Bloodlining" corner for you to say 7 hail Dominic's and to apologise for that crass remark about the formatting. 

Report Post Tip

Destro, you could have been even more productive by doing your own street speech about it allowing others to actually get involved without feeling weird about carrying on a street speech that was started four years ago, thus allowing more knowledge to be gained, and bring relevancy to what you said instead of just looking like an idiot bringing back words from the dead.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

CommissarVerevz, I have purposely avoided an introduction until now as I make it a point to socialize only with peers of similar social status and importance, such as Destro_Whelan, a brother in the Right-Hand Man union. Since usurping the cultural niche carved out by my idiot brother, who grovels in the vile, stinking mud of purgatory as we speak, I am not only optimistic about my mission to turn The Coconut Chronicle around, I am emboldened by the fact my main competitor looks like his favourite sport is canoeing. However, if you would consider making the Star-Examiner the first acquisition under my direction of the corporate business, I would be happy to welcome you to the Coconut Corp family.

Report Post Tip

Evolve you clearly have nothing to add to our conversation here, have no worthwhile input on bloodlining, and have no clues whatsoever about who my parents are or why they left me to fend for myself in this cold, cruel, world.  Just Mount Rushmore analogies and name-calling.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's you that has nothing better to do with his time.  Do you have anything of value to add to the discussion or is your sole intent to name call and insult?  And please give your response some thought if you're going to bother interrupting us with another one of your replies.

Report Post Tip

CommissarVerevzsimilar and equal are important distinctions. As you can see, I am barely days into my mafia career and am already a critically important Consigliere and future Don, while my malfunctioning friend is still an Earner, despite his role within his family. If you would allow me to show off two words Mr. Tolbert taught our court-ordered adult literacy class, I am what is commonly called "a luminary" and you are what is known as "a dingleberry". If your feeble media group has any chance in this business, it is under the wing of my news empire. 

Report Post Tip

Destro, I wish you had thought about it before speaking here to begin with, anybody with half a brain which you clearly lack can see what I am referring to, why I am bringing it up, and what the problem is. Nothing you even said in your initial discussion point was relevant to anything, it was literally a pathetic sad attempt at bringing a point of view to a dead discussion.

You and I have actually said the same things in regard to bloodlining which is absolutely fuck all. I guess that is why you decided to dig up ancient history than actually create your own podium as your brain cell count is not high enough for that. I have lived a few months now with nothing to say, and I do not do much in general, but your stupidity as a Right Hand to fail so hard in something like this made me speak out. It is pathetic, maybe your next dig up should be about why people do not show respect to the Hands as I have seen so many oh that is disrespectful comments thrown around these Streets the past couple months.

I am sure you would do a great job of adding a minutes worth of bullshit wasted breath into that old ghost town speech as well.

Report Post Tip

Evolve, if you must refuse my request to make a big noise of yourself at future Star-Examiner releases, will you at least consider endorsing it with your organization, reverse-Mensa?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What in the Blue hell is going on here? The Rock, the People's champion is just going about his business, walking down Know Your Role Boulevard, smacking the yellow of people's teeth, and he hears some jabronis arguing. Stopping to listen, he hears you Evolve, yes the Great one is looking at you, mention Millions and millions of fans. So the Rock naturally thinks that you must be talking about him, after all, The Rock, The People's champion is without a shadow of a doubt the only man in all of Mafialand with millions... and millions of fans. Not that monkey's nipple DampCrotch, certainly not that whiny little orphan Annie, Destro_Zverev, and a word to the wise jabroni, take a trip to Las Vegas, every one there knows who your parents are, and finally, and the Rock does mean finally, no way, no how did LeisureSuitLarry have millions and millions of fans, if he's lucky he'll need more than his 7 fingers on each hand to count up his readership. 

So the Rock, thanks you jabronis for wasting his time, for wasting the People's time, and he'll be on his way to Rick's Bakery!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Brrrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrr brrrrr brrr! Brrrrrr brrrrrrr brr. Brr, brrrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrr brrrrrr? BRRRRR BRRRR!

Knowing full well that everyone understood his point of view, Pigeon flips everyone the feather and flies off to look for more statues to shit on.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $180,000 Tip

I agree with the Pigeon on this one. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bloodlines and Bloodlining
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL