Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:05:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bloodlines and Bloodlining Started by: Maria on Dec 14, '14 21:30

I'm starting to think that Evolve is unlikely to be pitching up at the Star-Examiner offices with his completed edition any time soon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So does anyone else have a unique perspective on the subject of bloodlining other than me?  Or can we declare this conversation a wash and wrap it up?

It's a shame when a topic can't be civilly discussed without hijacking and hijinks.

Report Post Tip

Bloodlines will always be remembered for whatever it is they have done, and more often than not you can't change most of it. The majority of your success is based on what you have to offer, funnily enough I have seen people with a certain power be given chances, and another power not be given chances.

I have always said this on the topic at hand that nothing will ever go away completely. Somebody will always find a way to bring something up again especially if they want to try to get you killed and that rotation doesn't stop.

The simple fact is that if you want to actually have a good reputation then you have to give people nothing to speak about you on, don't tell anybody anything about you, don't make decisions just be the guy that pulls the trigger and be very specific about the things you say. That way of life is the only enjoyable passage.

As for the actual act of bloodlining, it won't stop, especially to those who are known as builders, anybody that builds and that has shown over their past that they are not afraid to act out in a rogue way will continue to be put away as they get higher and higher notches on their gun. Anybody that has a past of what others call war mongering that get leadership will always be watched in that regard as they build their crew or their city.

Your actions are never forgotten and that is the biggest thing to remember.

Report Post Tip

That isn't a unique perspective at all Evolve.  In fact, that's pretty much everybody's take on bloodlining.  The exact opposite of unique, actually.  But thank you anyway and best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

You don't need a unique take on bloodlining because its a very simple take as you mentioned. Anything unique you would like to add to it really doesn't change it nor effect it or its occurrences.

However since you have added nothing to this entire speech, I figured I would throw out "what everybody has to say about it" perhaps any new blood to this place will see what everyone has been saying or has to say about it and apply it before it is too late.

Also you are welcome.

Report Post Tip
Evolve, I think bloodlines aren't remembered for the more positive things.

Did you know someone from my line was once nominated Street Orator of the YearM
Report Post Tip

Do you have a unique take on funeral disrespect too?  Like perhaps your unique take on it is that it is bad?

Report Post Tip

You are the Street Orator of the Year in my heart Zverev! That is what truly counts.

Actually I don't really mind funeral disrespect, I don't really think it is all that bad depending on what is said obviously. Any attacks on the bloodlines real life encounters I would say are bad yes, however, I don't think every single funeral post that is deemed inappropriate is truly bad. I think that is the problem with this world, everyone wants to love each other and give out free hugs. This is the Mafia, supposedly.

Report Post Tip

I don't really think it is all that bad depending on what is said obviously.

Huh? 

Report Post Tip

Let me try to put it into better words for the less educated. If the funeral post consists of calling somebody names based on either an occurrence or perhaps the "salt" as they like to say of their past kin, I don't mind, it is related to an event that occurred and everyone is free to speak on it.

However if it is something along the lines of a personal attack, which did occur, I can't recall exactly what was said but it was something along the lines of hoping their RL children caught a disease or something like that, then yes that needs to be handled.

I am perfectly fine with the exchange of "disrespect" as you guys call it to a deceased from somebody that they wronged. 

Report Post Tip

Now see Evolve that is a unique take.  It made no sense of course, but it was unique.  Thank you again. 

But let's not stray too far from the topic at hand.  Its disrespectful to the person who started this conversation.

Report Post Tip
Evolve thanks for blessing us with your intelligence today. I’m sure this is where you’ll be credited the most for that, not anywhere else.
Report Post Tip

Good thing I don't really care about credit Doom. I never really have but you are welcome.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bloodlines and Bloodlining
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL