Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:29:21
Page:  1 
A Christmas Song for Chicago Started by: Maria on Dec 23, '14 01:53

Maria had been looking for the perfect gift for so many people this Christmas. She really wanted to show the other leaders of Chicago, the people she worked with an interacted with on a daily basis, how much she truly valued them and enjoyed working with them. But, wow, the shopping was dragging her down. Some had been easy, of course. For HubertCapone, she'd simply bought a Fuckcap. For Kelly_Kapowski, it was a dinosaur themed all in one pajama type suit. Very sexy. But for others, she'd been left scratching her head. 

And then, one day, as she showered, it hit her. She'd write her beloved city a song, and try to express through words and public performance how much it all meant to her.

Jumping out of the shower, she barely stopped to wrap a towel around herself before flinging herself down at her desk, and beginning to write some lyrics by the soft, flickering candle light. 

For hours she sat, occasionally chewing the end of her pen, and barely noticing the cold on her damp skin and hair, from which the towel provided little protection. She scribbled lines down, crossed them out, and rewrote them time without number, before finally, hours after she started and with the candle burned down to barely a wick, she had her song finished. 

Blowing the candle out, she folded the sheet of paper she'd written on in half and took it with her to her bedroom, where she finally got dressed and brushed her hair out into it's usual waves. Pulling on a thick coat, a woolen hat, a warm scarf and a pair of mittens, she put the words to her song into her pocket, and headed out onto the busiest street in the city, in the cold evening air. Grabbing a street musician who had sat playing an accordion quietly for tips, she handed him $50 and promised another $50 if he played the tune she required well. 

Maria handed him the sheet of music requiredbefore standing next to him, clearing her throat, and taking a deep breath as he started to play. When her note hit, she began to sing.

The wind blows cold in Chicago tonight,
Not a person to be seen,
Houses have insulation,
and the cold out here is obscene.

The wind is howling, best to hide inside,
Unless you come from South Side.

Spunky took them in, he lets them see,
See the mobsters they could one day be,
If they shoot and trade, he lets them know,
that they'll grow!

Chicago, Chicago,
We're pretty cool folks y'know,
Chicago, Chicago,
Let me tell you a little more.

Ajani don't care,
What all the boys say,
about if Kelly's boobs are fake,
He'd prefer to play with HubertCapone anyway!

Compared to other districts,
North Side might seem small,
But with Haven in control there,
They're as cool as them all!

We've all seen what Tish can do,
And Louis-Man with his super cool crew,
And iocaste-'s Den running free!

Chicago, Chicago
I wouldn't bother to lie,
Chicago, Chicago,
We can even rock black tie!

Here we stand,
in the Windy City,
Getting our awesome on!

The Suburbs is the coolest district if you ask me,
We're doing pretty great under Cherokee,
His Tribe work hard and have a goddamn blast,
and as for the Wolf Pack, 
we are unsurpassed!

Chicago, Chicago,
We're the coolest you'll come upon,
Chicago, Chicago
Don't worry I'm nearly done!

I don't care,
Whichever way,
Whether they're real or fake,
Kelly_Kapowski's boobs do it for me anyway!

Report Post Tip

Maria! I absolutely love the song that you have sang to us. I got a good laugh and it filled my heart with joy to see how well you think of Chicago. As you know, I am not a massive talker out here, but I had to come personally tell you thank you. Chicago can do anything from raise the smallest thugs into Consigs and all at the same time we can also clean up pretty damn well! I feel that in Chicago we are always rocking out our awesomeness and seeing things like you just showed us come up.

Report Post Tip
Vasquez2 just fired up a dutch master and a tear rolled down his eye. It was that song that brought the Xmas into his heart. Then he felt a wet spot on his hand, it was snow as he turn and looked around Chicago and he saw Xmas had filled the city with the lights and the smell of holiday food in the air. Vasquez2 yells out loud merry Xmas to all and all a good nite as he walks away looking for the gentlemans club that still open.
Report Post Tip

Haven grins and claps

Well, that was better then the Jizz Song I was promised.... or is that yet to cum?

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Maria, It was very well thought out i must say and to include all districts from CH, that would've been a challenge.

So again i would like to say Thank You, it was very entertaining.

Tish, i think you are very much right :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Christmas Song for Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL