Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:21:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
More Bunkland in Detroit please! Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Jan 16, '15 21:33

It had been a long few days, so many questions, so many conversations.  What was Kelly's DT play going to be, who was she going to send out into Detroit.  People had whispered; Katra, Remco, or even Aliens as Godfather.  Kelly chuckled, all the whisperings were way off the mark, for a start she knew that if she was to offer a Godfather position to Aliens, he would firstly shoot her and swiftly follow it up with a shot to his own dour, grey, temple.  As she strode down the hallway she nodded a passing glance at Bunk and with a knowing smile he usurped his position against the wall and hot footed after her.

Her skirt is so short!

He thought to himself;  Unbeknownst to him Kelly had selected a skirt revealing enough to garner his interest yet just long enough to deny his eyes the prize.  She laughed to herself......

Men, so easy to control!

Kelly chuckled and thrust open the HQ door.  It was a torrid day, the rain was lashing down and the small gathering of brave souls stopped their whisperings as the magnificent woman motioned for silence.

Friends, countrymen, countrywomen.  With Louis' move to Detroit, we here in North Side felt a little left out!  Our world has stood as 2 huge cities for too long, now is the time for re-population.  I give you Bunk_Moreland ladies and gentlemen.  This man has been given the blessing to leave my embrace and help with the redevelopment of Detroit, a once bustling metropolis.  I sincerely hope he will not prove me wrong and can help turn Detroit back into the asset that it once was.  I look forward to a long and prosperous era under both Louis' and Bunk's guidance.

Bunk, you have my blessing to move whenever you feel ready.  To all the listeners, spread the word, Bunk is not a rogue, you may describe him as an asset in our quest to rebuild this thing of ours.   I leave the stage open to Bunk to say a few words......

With a nod, Kelly steps back and motions for @Bunk_Moreland to step forward......

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bunk I look forward to seeing what you do over in DT, all the best for the future buddy I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Very nice ! I hope you will do well in Corktown Bunk! All the best for you and the crew :)

We keep in touch eventhough it is 3 hours worth of flying.

Mighty hands over a pack of dart flights

Report Post Tip

As buddha heard the news, He quickly congrats Bunk for being a CL in DT, Ohh! Detriot is growing now! 

My friend you've done great you well deserve the positin! Keep it up, Cant wait to see and your family grow :D Best wishes tho!

Goodluck! Cheers! 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Bunk glad to have you her in Detroit with us we will build this city up and make history I know we can now let's work hard and see how this plays out!
Report Post Tip

Having heard the announcement of her good friend Bunk_Moreland starting his own family, she pushes through the crowd to him. Stepping out of the crowd she smooths her red dress, and pats her hair to make sure it is in place, then steps forward through the body guards, and embraces him.

Congratulations my dear, I am sure you will do wonderful things!!! You are a strong man, and will make a wonderful leader!!! I am so proud of you and I wish you the best!

She then releases him and hands him a bottle of whiskey.

Hopefully we can get together soon and share this!

Angel gives him another quick hug and walks back into the crowd to let others offer congratulations.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Congratulations!

Hands out cigars to everyone...

Do the city proud, we know you will!
Report Post Tip

Takes a Cigar from Sir_Cav and lights it..... takes a long drag and takes the cigar away from his face

Congrat's to you Bunk-Moreland, I look forward to working with you and Urien in the rebuild of Detroit. I know together we can bring this city back to it's glory days that the men in women of this world speak of. I'm looking forward to taking on the workload of building this beautiful city from the ground up with you by my side.

Pull's the cigar back to his mouth and inhales the smoke of the fine cigar

Report Post Tip

Bunks smiles and takes in the news himself and motions for His Trusted Guard to fetch his closest friends Urien and  Rhiannon  to come as soon as possible.

He kisses Kelly his Godmothers hand and bows his head in respect 

"Thank you for this opportunity My friend I will look forward to working With Louis and everyone else in Detroit and put it back on the map with My trusted right hand and left hand  in place we can get to the heady heights of a real City and break the dammed curse that has hung over the city for so long"

He collects his thoughts as all the well wishers come and shake his hand and hand him gifts he puff his chest out in pride and lights a cigar he brushes off some ash that had gotten on his immaculate suit and he coughs to get everyone's attention 

"Thank you everyone involved and all that spoke up for me il not let anyone down and let it be known that the Major crimes unit is born and will take all crimes and investigate the profit margin, and that Bunk is strictly a suit and tie mother fucker"

everyone cheers and he holds his bottle of whiskey aloft and joins the party and celebrations 

Report Post Tip

Being late as usual because of the level of THC he consumes, Bluntman puts his blunt out and puts it in his pocket before speaking.

I've read stories from my Ancestors journals about you and your incredible ability to lead. I have no doubt that you will do great things not only for Detroit but for your crew and Louis-Man. So for you my friend a perfect blunt from your friendly neighborhood Bluntman.

Pulling a perfectly rolled blunt, from the same pocket he put his out in, he tosses it to bunk giggling from its potency he disappears off into a cloud of smoke.

Report Post Tip

My thoughts are with Godfather Kelly for having to wait so long before ol' Bunk finally got the confidence to get on stage. Must be a bit awkward when you step back for someone who doesn't appear until three days later!

That said, I hope you will be able to do something with your district (although it might be harder after the loss of your Right-Hand man). I can't judge your apparent 'incredible' ability to lead, because I haven't seen you perform in that way yet. The journals of my ancestors do recall him backstabbing those who trusted him and leading his district to ruin. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself, for your own good.

Good luck in Corktown.

Lord Keynes does a heel click and walks off.

Report Post Tip

bunk stops celebrating as he hears a familiar voice he cant place he says his name is Keynes so bunk lights his cigar and turns to him 

"Indeed some of what you said was true some of my ancestors actions caused the death of my district but that said the actions of the last people in power caused the death of and entire city so it is how it is in this world of ours and I didnt bloodline anyone or put people on a list or send stupid letters to my ancestors mail boxes making childish threats and only recently lost my RHM to the same people you said I back-stabbed so pot kettle black also I dont remember the powers that be clearing the Sopranos from this world of ours"

Bunk takes a drink and joins his friends again and leaves Keynes to his drink of sea water he is gulping down  

Report Post Tip

Funny how you mention that, I think you'll remember that Whatsername was originally from the Bronx? It appears stabbing the leader who gave you your position is becoming popular these days. I never mentioned bloodlining, putting people on lists or sending people stupid letters, although the journals from my ancestors recall your ancestors made ridiculous statements in the streets that some would describe as 'salty'. 

The powers that be have nothing to with this.

Report Post Tip

Bunk is disturbed again and turns around

"the gods are the gods they are to do with everything and if you look closely some of the things posted was not me but someone playing me and the people most important to me know that and as for GM Whatshername that has nothing to do with Bunk" 

Report Post Tip

The 'gods' have nothing to do with this conversation. Even if some of them weren't you, I personally think it says enough there were apparent impersonators of yourself, with each of them fitting the speaking style you use perfectly. Godmother Whatsername doesn't have to do anything with yourself indeed, I was merely referring to her as another example of those who turned on the people that authed them.

Report Post Tip

This certainly took a sour turn.

Veiled references about what dead people did to other dead people are pathetic and boring. 

I usually find your contributions to be very interesting too, Keynes.

Poor form.

Report Post Tip

Bunks turns again and sees Keynes 

"Ok you have had your opinion and im choosing to ignore it please go and drink your salt water and I never said it was all of them just the speech that caused the most amount of attention in an attempt for me to bring me out so I could be bloodlined" 

Report Post Tip

I will agree with you on that actually, I was tempted by Bluntman's comment about Bunk's incredible leadership abilities to look into my ancestor's journals. The small yet useful amount of facts I found there 'deceived' me to write about Bunk's new-found position in Corktown.

I am saddened that you see it as poor form, I will be sure to try and appease to your tastes in the future.

Report Post Tip

Indeed I had my opinion and you can certainly choose to ignore it. I must say I find your comments about me being 'salty' rather funny though, I have never suffered from you or your ancestors but was attracted by this thread to make some comments based upon Godfather Kelly's and Bluntman's comments. Enjoy ignoring me.

Report Post Tip

I'll choose not to ignore you Keynes. In fact, I'll take what you said in either ignorance or premeditated or misinformed malice and pay quite a bit of attention to it.

Your chosen example, where you chose to throw an insult at Godfather Whatsername, is incorrect. There was no stabbing and no turning on those that gave a position. 

Stabbing the leader requires an act of treachery and dishonesty Keynes. That wasn't the case in any act that Whatsername carried out. She defended her family, as was her highest priority. When that required her to take action against others who actively put her family at risk. She did it. There's no backstabbing there. That's what we in this thing of ours call "leadership". It's an interesting concept. You might want to look into it. It means you don't just blindly follow along like a lapdog if the person ahead of you is ignoring the responsibilities they hold to family members.

If you want the "powers that be" to have nothing to do with this, don't attempt to drag their names through the mud for your own selfish goals or ignorant pleasure. If you're picking a fight with Bunk for whatever reasons you seem to be doing that.... for those of us watching on, please do clarify that, it's all a little too handbags still for us to fully grasp it... perhaps avoid randomly throwing shit in other directions too. Don't bite off more than you can chew and what not. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: More Bunkland in Detroit please!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL