Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 06:48:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Truth Started by: CristianoRonaldo on Feb 04, '15 01:42
CristianoRonaldo stands on bench and waits for the crowd to gather

"I come to you today for one reason alone after that I am done with this world we live in. I would like to make it perfectly clear my father's actions was nothing to do with 303303. My father decided he had enough of this world and just wanted to take someone who deserved to die with him for reasons I don't intend to discuss but let's just say the person deserved it for many reasons. The people who are currently running this thing of ours are total hypocrites the reason's being they are doing exactly what 303303 were accused of doing but worse. Also they wouldn't know how to do proper takedown if it was to hit them in the arse. I think the philly scenario kinda backs up my statement.

That's all I wanted to say

Much love

Cristiano
Report Post Tip

I am done with this world we live in

Where have i heard that before? I'll believe it when I see it. 

Report Post Tip

Interesting words, so do you have any plans to transfer the 100+ pounds your bloodline owes me, Cristian? Or should I just chalk up my losses as your ancestor using my kindness and generosity to play me for a fool?

Report Post Tip

Barry sees a small child on the bench beside Mr Ronaldo and wonders which of them is responsible this time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Jeddy how about sending me a message you idoit
Report Post Tip
Barry lolz funny guy that's all in saying...
Report Post Tip

You provide a compelling argument, Cristiano. Regretfully, my time among the capitalist octopuses of Latin America has taught me that if something looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like shit; it usually ends up being shit.

Report Post Tip

If the person deserved to die for many reasons, why wouldn't you mention them? It seems a little odd if you feel they were reasons worthy of killing someone not to mention them in passing. It is your prerogative though. However lacking any information it's hard to take the comment too seriously. 

As for being hypocrites, you state this but you haven't given any reasons for it. Care to enlighten us as to why you feel they're hypocrites? Actually, care to let us know who you're casting that insult at? I'm pretty unclear on who you're accusing of what and why.

As for the leaders in question being attacked, then killing all of those that attacked them, how does that back up your statement? Would that not contradict it and prove it false?

Report Post Tip
Nobody believed the last CristianoRonaldo when he said he was leaving for good and nobody believes you either. That's The Truth.
Report Post Tip
Look if my grandfather wanted to kill Draven he could of. He could of also taken a pro which he thought about don't get me wrong. But he would of loved to kill draven for the stupid actions in regards to the rogues but on that day it was out his hands. I still stand by that and I have nothing to loose.
Report Post Tip
Lol @ nothing to loose
Report Post Tip

Upon the sight of CristianoRonaldo taking the streets so boldly, Maria clenches her fist and tries to keep the scowl off her face. She fails. One of her bodyguards, knowing Maria's predisposition for forgetting that she clocks in at a grand total of 5"2 grabbed her arm, lest she march across the road and punch Cristiano in the jaw - a jaw that he'd directly inherited from his father. With the bodyguard holding her back, it fell to her right hand man, Dexter, whom she had been out walking with, to murmur something in her ear reminding her that she is a Godmother, not a common thug, and that getting into a brawl in the middle of the street would be very bad for business. With a smile, she reassured them. She had no ill intentions here. She refused to waste a punch on this. Walking over, she looked CristianoRonaldo up and down in an unimpressed fashion.

You come out here claiming to speak the "truth". But hey, if you're as much like your ancestors as you look, you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and bit you on the left bollock. Are you sure that no two year olds were involved in the roguing of your father?

Maria sighs.

Maybe you are done, maybe you aren't. I don't know, and on a personal level, I don't care. I tried to be a friend to your bloodline, and it got me nothing but dicked over. So if you are gone, I won't miss you. I'll wish you well on your way and say I hope you have a very nice life away from our world. 

But seriously. Your father decided that he was done, and that the best way to deal with that was to screw over every single person who had faith in him, who had defended him when countless others told them it was a poor decision to do so, who had argued against multiple calls to shoot you before something like this did happen? If that's how your father truly felt it was best to act, then your father was an arsehole, and I personally wouldn't be running about the streets trying to glorify his actions - especially when you can't even be arsed to speak on these "many reasons" that Veritas supposedly deserved to die for.

Whatever.

Report Post Tip
Lol Maria you really don't know who the kind of people you are amongst at the top. You were forced to have me killed but yeah I thank you for stepping in and saying something. But it would of happened along the line without your saying. Samething happened to poor KuKu
Report Post Tip
The masses are well aware your grandfather could kill Draven. He did kill her. And was killed for it if the annuls of history are accurate, despite the laughable explanation provided afterwards which coincidentally, nobody believed either.
Report Post Tip

Samething happened to poor KuKu

What happened to Kuku, was that he shot another persons bodyguards. The person who's bodyguards he shot at is a close friend of mine and would not have lied to me about this. The reason that I was not the one who authorized the shot was that I was in bed, it was authorized knowing that I would have done the same thing had I been awake. So, less of the "poor Kuku". This is the second time he's worked for my line and the second time he's been caught bodyguard wacking while he's done so. I like the bloodline as people, but, that shit doesn't fly. 

Report Post Tip
Yeah I doubt they did. But the question is why didn't he take a pro. Im not here to talk about Draven I'm glad she died when she did even if it wasn't me on the other end. No one here will ever accomplish anything in regards to what was achieved so many moons ago. It took the higher god's to do something drastic to put a spanner in the works. Now please will everybody stop being SALTY!
Report Post Tip

Kelly notices a stream of people walking past the village idiot and smirking.  Flicking her cigarette butt into the gutter she strolls over to the hapless looking chap speaking gibberish on the bench and sticks a dollar bill in his lapel pocket.......

Go get yourself a coffee child, I don't think what you are saying is going to fly with anybody around here.  I remember a time back in the old days when one of your great ancestors told us he was done with this of ours, the very same ancestor that pulled the trigger on Draven as a matter of fact, if we were to believe his fathers journals that is! Yet a few hours later I run into his kin stepping off the boat from Italy wearing a badge that read something along the lines of "I am back, Long story!".  Do you have any journals showing that anyone actually gave a shit whether your bloodline was back or not?   

Kelly chuckles and considers the past for a few more moments before sitting down next to the now somewhat placated and silent fool.....

No, I thought not.

You say that you were not acting on 303 orders yet you refuse to divulge why you shot Veritas, a bloodline that has been targeted by the 303 twice in as many weeks, yet you cannot furnish us with a reason as to why you moved against him?  A (former) 303 denouncing 303 after blood lining a 303 target, something smells a little fishy no?

Can you perhaps furnish me with your reasoning as to why he had to die?  What exactly had he done?  Forgive me, I am a little confused here, it seems to me he had done nothing.  

Whilst you are considering that, perhaps you could try and elaborate on how we are hypocritical?  We have not blood lined anyone, we have not been whispering in other peoples ears stoking the fires of paranoia, we have not done anything to suggest we are being even remotely hypocritical about anything.  But please, if you can explain exactly how we are being hypocritical then be my guest.

Noticing the bulge in the vein on the young man's forehead Kelly realised that she had probably asked to much of the poor man's cognitive abilities and gave him a hearty slap on the back.......

Don't worry chap, the take downs thing, you hit the nail on the head, we couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, let alone a take down!  Best joke you played all day, Bravo.

Report Post Tip
Hmmmm I'm not sure who I am talking to here is this the Godfather of North Side who seems to be taking orders from his captain I thought it was ment to be the other way round nevermind.
Report Post Tip

Taking orders from ones captain, were that true, would still be a considerable step up from having actions performed for you by a two year old.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I doubt they did. But the question is why didn't he take a pro.

No, the question is not why didn't he take a protection shot. Nobody cares enough to ask. And the explanation was about as believable as the Cristian family tree permanently leaving This Thing of Ours for good, again.

I believe the last departure lasted all of one day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL