Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:09:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Protection Thread Started by: Aliens on Feb 26, '15 04:11

Anyone touches a member from Ajani's crew and I will kill your entire city. No one touches anyone.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Oops too late, I touched them all.

Learn some respect.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You tell him Fist!

Some people just never learn.

sigh

Rest In Peace, Ajani.
You are a great man.

Hope your killer is found.

Report Post Tip

Looking like a pervert!

Report Post Tip

While I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else who suffers greatly at this loss, your words are a bit over the top, don't you think?

Report Post Tip

My only concern is what will happen if someone from Chicago shoots any of the protected members? It would be counter-productive to take the whole of Chicago out then, no?

Report Post Tip

Over the top maybe but his point is still straight forward in the time that someone has attacked like a sneaky bastard. Rip Ajani my respect definitely.

Report Post Tip

Chun_li absofuckinglutly not, no, they are more than justified. Everyone has been warned, you have been told of the consequences and thats that! There is no room for for us to give a fuck about how it makes you feel, with all respect! 

Report Post Tip
It's over the top because Aliens was the person who shot Ajani to begin with. Open you eyes, people. Only 3 people were active at the time it happened,that were able to hit the shot. Big Black, Kelly, and Aliens. But the WS just magically vanishes? Jesus fucking Christ..... are the majority of you really that mentally handicapped?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

so Mystery you came out here trying to get the rumor mill going again i see? i dont know why you have come to our shore's trying to spread your bullshit now i would like to say kindly FUCK OFF with your bullshit!

As long as Ajani's killer is unconfirmed it's not sure if his words are actually bullshit. Time will tell us. 

Report Post Tip

space--pole would you still think it was justified if a Goomba from a district outside your own district killed someone protected, and all of Chicago was slaughtered for it? No, and neither would I. However this was spoken at a very emotional time for all of us - a lot of people held Ajani in high regard so responses like this are understandable.

Mystery - anybody can kill anybody in this world. Everyone has a chance to land a shot no matter how well protected or how well out of someone's range they may appear to be. I'm also fairly certain you don't know the shooting prowess of the people of this land either, considering you're a fresh off the boat nobody, so forgive me if the majority of us 'mentally handicapped' people don't jump to stupid, badly thought out conclusions.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Deadlysin, i couldn't agree more but im still extremely raw, as raw as the minute it happened. So my response, like caius's original speech is led by the same motivation, a huge amount of anger and sadness.

Report Post Tip

Looks at space--pole and bows..

Oh, my sincerest appoligies

Report Post Tip

Indeed the tone of this short speech is very sharp, but as DeadlySin stated... there were circumstances afoot that although maybe didn't justify what was said, but it's certainly understandable why it was. Emotions are/were high and people will react how they react. Sometimes it's not always possible to think without emotions.

Can't say my bloodline hasn't been guilty of this, so it's certainly not something I'll be holding against Aliens. Would be very hypocritical to do so.

Report Post Tip

I was talking to you Looking.

Report Post Tip

What words were over the top?

Report Post Tip
MrSpikeS, "Anyone touches a member from Ajani's crew and I will kill your entire city."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL