Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 15:58:45
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
South Side Sinks. Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Feb 27, '15 23:20

Kelly_Kapowski walks into the streets, pain and anguish still clearly shown on her face. The grief of the last few days casting shadows and clearly the cause of the dark circles under her eyes. She steps forwards and clears her throat.

Word came from within South Side that Whor-able had heard rumors that the rest of our world were annoyed at the repeated issues coming from her family. Rogue after rogue bloodline welcomed back with open arms. The latest rogue DanaVicci came from her family and she sat idly by leaving North Side to clean up her mess.

Kelly shook her head slowly and waited for her words to sink in.

Two days later after much discussion within Chicago, our Godfather Chairman was murdered in his sleep.  While others were desperately looking for the culprit she immediately protected herself and 1 hour 2 minutes later attacked the South Side invaders and protected herself again. Every other person was sitting waiting for instructions to avenge the death of Ajani, yet Whor-able's actions screamed that of someone who knew the culprit would not be caught. Had one of her hands buried what we were all searching for? 

Kelly takes a moment, before continuing once again...

Several people have come forwards with their concerns claiming Whor-able was the guilty perpetrator – unprovoked, Godfather Spunky jumped to defend her. We are unsure if she acted with or without his knowledge. We do know her actions in the past have been shady and that her and her hands just happened to be here when Ajani was murdered, which continued to point our suspicions in one direction.

We all wanted the guilty people to pay for what they had done. Without anyone coming forwards claiming to have witnessed the heinous crime we felt as though someone had blinded us. It did not take long before people started stirring and making outright disgusting remarks, a lot of these traceable back to within South Side. This further confirmed for us that they were trying to deflect suspicion from themselves. The perpetrator was heard screaming something about a 1% as they ran away from Ajani’s bleeding body, clearly a very idiotic and amateur mistake. With Godfather Spunky claiming that Whor-able was too inexperienced to be able to kill Ajani and the screams of 1% his words began to feel laced with guilt. After all would he really admit if she was experienced enough?”

Kelly takes a moment to look at the former Headquarters of Ajani, the Godfather that had trusted her and given her everything. She still felt the bond that existed between them draw her to him even now.

More and more people from South Side were coming forwards with snippets of information. The paranoia was oozing from them. The district was behaving more and more like they had something to hide and we could not turn a blind eye to the amount of evidence that was stacked against them.

The loss of Godfather Spunky was something we truly regret but we knew he would not stand idly by like his captain did when a rogue appeared from her own family. Through the actions of South Side it became clear they did not have the best interests of Chicago at heart. With Crewleaders telling people to "fuck off" when offered help and advice to selfish actions and poaching other Godfather members.

Kelly lowers her head and takes a moment

The death of Ajani has shook Chicago to it's core, as our way of showing respect and mourning for our Chairman nobody will enter his HQ or take his place for some time. The chairman role, and the role of Godfather in The Loop will remain open in his memory for a minimum of 30 days from this announcement.

Kelly wipes the tears from eyes slowly.

The Loop, North Side and Suburbs stand united and after avenging the death of the late Chairman and will continue to rebuild and work together in his memory.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

​Thorne laughs hysterically while walking up to the front of the crowd, he nearly pushes the stupid transvestite off the soap box.

since i'm obviously surrounded by idiots and cowards lets walk though this shall we? 

First this rouge that your going on about didn't come from Whor-ables family, her stupids right hand let the daughter in without thinking. well that and the no more bloodlining unless the he/she to my left would like to tell me to bloodline? no didn't think so.

second Whor-able's gun was mid 700's no where near enough to hit ajani, so you idiots spent 95 million dollars in cash and credits to get told false information. congrats if only i could be that smart?

third the only three ppl with possibly big enough guns to make that shot on at the time were Aliens Bigblack and the moron you just heard from Kelly.

fouth. while were spitting out rumors here Kelly was in Dt a few minutes before the shot and back in ch a few moments after the shot was take. these were seen by people trying to do Oc's in dt and chi. 

the starting of the rumors came from north side Alien if i'm not mistaken so the true shooters started to send people the wrong way before it even started.

the pro shots? normally when a god father gets taken out you get pro'ed? and taking a shot at an invader? they were picking off bodygaurds so no witness statement. and i know for a fact this isn't the case so that's another false piece of information

And it looks like you've been talking to Lexie hearing people were told to fuck off. so Lexi got her...his whatever coupdetoast. since they are still alive?

and your member came to us asking to leave not the other way around, says something when your members wanna leave.

anyone notice when ever there is a mass killing there is only ever one person in charge? Kelly how does it feel to have the entire population eatting out of your hand? i bet you could say the maria is a rouge and she would think you were telling the truth.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip
Conveniently all of South Side except Toast! Fuck you buddy, nice betrayal. Next time, lube us up real nice before you fuck us in the ass buddy.
Report Post Tip

Thorne, no matter how good it might feel for Kelly_Kapowski that she has the, let me quote this right, "entire population eatting out of her hand", I'm guessing it doesn't feel even half as good as it feels for me to have Kelly eating out my pussy.

Maria tips Thorne a little wink.

Wise cracks here courtesy of "the Maria", guys, I'm here all week...

Having given Thorne's babble the attention she feels it merits, Maria moves on to more serious matters.

I mean no disrespect on the dead in responding to Thorne's comments in the way I have.

I will make no secret of this: the decision to move Godfather Spunky was a particularly difficult one for me to be involved in. My bloodline and Spunky's bloodline have been close now for several generations, and when I became a Godfather here in Chicago, I was delighted that Godfather Spunky would be close by, would be somebody I would have the chance to work with, and have the chance to build our city into something great with. I adored Godfather Spunky and I argued against this decision for as long as possible. But, there came a time when it could be argued against no more. 

Don Whor-able became an issue for this city that we could no longer ignore. She showed a lack of leadership in handling rogue situations, like the DanaVicci situation that we came up against during this last week. She showed a lack of concern over gun malfunctions from her crew, despite the fact that they seemed to come time and time again. In short, she made us all, as a city, look fucking terrible. 

Now, that in itself, we could perhaps have dealt with. We could, possibly, have gone to Godfather Spunky, shared our concerns, raised the idea of her stepping down, of him shooting her, of finding some kind of solution to this. But, the death of Ajani and the nature of Whor-able's locations and activities during and immediately following Ajani's death, upped the stakes to a level that became downright deadly. We simply had to act. Our Godfather Chairman died, we could not take the risk of allowing his death to go unavenged, and we could not risk the rest of our city on the response that South Side, who had two other guns to our knowledge capable of gunning down other Chicago Godfathers, may have to our merely shooting Whor-able. 

This situation was not avoidable. If I believed it was avoidable, then trust me, the Suburbs, regardless of any relationships between Kelly_Kapowski and I, would have had nothing at all to do with this takedown. 

Rest in peace to the fallen. And, Spunky... I will miss you more than you know, my friend. 

Report Post Tip

yeah ok. you have a family full of 85% new to this world so gun malfuctions do happen. the rouge was not hers. 

and i hope you keep your legs open cause when they close so will your life.

Report Post Tip

Thorne, your concern for both my legs and my life is truly touching. 

But personally, I'd be sadder about ending the pleasure of having a lady as beautiful as Kelly_Kapowski between my legs than I would about the close of my time on these shores. Death is just a part of life, but orgasms are a downright fun one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh, Maria. You're something else my love.

Report Post Tip

Thorne laughs

i concede, your right about that one my point was to come out here and point the facts. and to be honest i know i'm not the only one who agrees.

so i will be off and take care of those fine legs of yours

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Thorne, I will be sure to do so. You take care of yourself too, maybe one day you can have sexy enough legs to get you all the way to Godfather and keep you alive once you get there. I recommend squats and cycling, personally.

Report Post Tip

shit i forgot the cycling

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So, to put it in a short version:

We still have no idea who shot Ajani. We realise that just as many people think that Aliens took the shot as they do that Whorable did, so to make sure everyone is left believing it was Whorable and that we've actually managed to avenge his death, we've decided to wipe out an entire district.

As an unbiased outsider, thats entirely how I view these events. You can pretty it up all you like, makes no difference to me really as it has feck all to do with me, but since it's out here for me to read and comment on, I figure I might as well.

It's clear from the comments of Kelly and Maria that no-one knows who shot Ajani, or if they do know then they don't want others knowing. So it seems rather strange to use that as the straw that broke the camels back in regards to the South Side. Maria has admitted that the many faults of whorable could be addressed, but the death of Ajani meant that they had to act. They appear to have done so without having the slightest piece of actual proof that the people they are attacking have actually participated in the removal of Ajani, but still feel this is important enough to be the final nail in the coffin.. Yes, I realise I repeated myself with that point, I thought i'd just make sure that it was crystal clear still that no-one actually knows who shot Ajani, yet still two people have as good as attributed it to someone that was conveniently already an issue for them.

As for the rest of the stuff against Whorable, I dare say I would have done the exact same and removed this person if all these issues are to be true. The fact the tipping point that was used to seal their fates was just someones thoughts, then I have no reason to believe that the previous issues were in fact all correct. If you can't get facts for the biggest reason to remove someone, your little reasons for it are pretty pointless to me. Essentially, the entire district was killed because people either think that a CL from South Side shot Ajani, or because they know that the CL didn't shoot Ajani but they really need a scapegoat and this killed two birds with one stone given the previously mentioned minor issues caused by the person.

Also, Maria.. Pics or GTFO! You can't come out here telling the world about such acts of lesbian tendencies without letting us see the damn proof, it's just not fair.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $150,000 Tip

So, all it takes is a pair of sticks to get to the top? Entertainment at it's best..

Report Post Tip
North side did it they jumped so quickly to blame south side why because who and north were about to have a war yep I said it a war so what better way. To win then a lie they probobly had the ws but deleted it
Report Post Tip
What is the truth really? I'd have to words spoken far away from the mouths of North Side.
Report Post Tip

What matters most to me is that my friend Ajani knows it was not me that killed him and the support he has given me through this difficult time gives me peace.

To my accusers, Vaffanculo! Your lies and false accusations disgust me and your "fake" support is an abomination. You are nothing more than a fucked up group of egomaniacs that prey on the young to further your agenda.   

Report Post Tip
Here lies your true enemy Members online in the past few minutes:
HelpDesk | BigBlack | Tish | IllFated | BlackBetty | LilyDiamond | Sable_Tights | Dexter | Ted | Tyke | Swiggle | Bunk-Moreland | DeadlySin | Batiatus | Lexie_Grey | WhereTheRedFernGrows | Latin | vasquez2 | Pacman | Katniss | Sulfur | StinkyPete | DiamonDz | Kurgan | MarissaVixen | PeterMcNeil | Doozer | ReignMan | TonyCapazzo | KarmenKayne | Wooboom | Gin | Big_Daddy_G | Chun_Li | Richard_Watterson | AngelEyes | Tesla | Dollface_ | Chuck | Sweezy | Elder | jason_allen_profitt | Lynchy | Cloud | Tabbington | IvanRomanov | Guevara | MrSpikeS | _Diva | Ryu | YourNextWife | Kari | Sanchez | NealCaffrey | Obscure | Pete | Carlita | Nyxie | Denam | Fear | ArthurPhilipDent | Vagoong | ScreamingButterfly | AnthonySoprano | *kylehervey | LordBlackwod | Matches_Malone | LiviaMancini | *BrianFesta | *HSedin | *numbersfusi | *FrankieTrimble | *Marco_Stoffregen | ExarKun | Louis-Manciagli | *GeorgiannaThorn | Lindsay | Heroin | *Shella | Galahad | Jihyo | ochoa | *Hedman | Goku | Talulah | *RessieZellner | *SaulGoodman | verbal_jr | Kratty | Spiels | BlackBlack | *Fishbaugh | JimmyJimmy | Coraline | SamUnderwood | *Viviana_Sader | HulK | *Gaylord_Hotchkin | *Micheal_bagby | *AzaleeRoberson | Jaci | *Shaun_Chesney | Al_Capone | Martiii | *francisdingwall | *EmmettKaminaka | *Phillip_rose | *Brent_borremans | *AlessandraGuthrie | Bye_Felicia_ | VernaCular | Luigi-Antonino | *Slick | PeterBurke | Navent | *LuisCarrilo | HeadHunter | *TheNatureBoy | *Greaney | *_JudithSayer | *Boyce_Diaco | *NelliganRonald | Lrmv | RevyLee | Iceroad | ChrisHammers | Vandlgat | *Shin | Isabella | *CharlotteSkinner | Neeo | *EdwardBerrier | *tim_clark | Left_Shark | Potato | *jinny | Tsadi | Charlie-Traplin | *Dohrman | Reason | Woodpond | Bugs | Daenerys | *GregTomczak | TwoFace | *Louis_Truelove | *LizabethBell | Cosimo | Sneakykc | AlanWatts | *Lea_Rigali | luckeh | *Estheroguinn | *Nicholas_Limesand | Desired | Teaiou | Hack_Benjamin | *Steven_Laine | *JackWilliamsen | Thorne | CosmicOwl | StinkEye | Praefect | Maeve | Mudkip | MyesFinkter | Kavinsky | Hunter | ooopsonpro | Lorenzato-Jr | WebSpider
0 People playing poker-Edit Your Contacts
Report Post Tip
Here is why Feb 28, 03:54:20 You witnessed norrdonaai attempt to WACK! Maria
Report Post Tip

troll lalalala

This is BS the truth as we all know it lets have it said Aliens killed Ajani blamed southside Aliens friend caught the ws omg its happended before folks oh lets now take down who we cant control bye bye south side a kelly and Aliens wnted full game control, NY was next after CH

here here folks

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace South side, this should not have happened

Report Post Tip

Thorne, no matter how good it might feel for Kelly_Kapowski that she has the, let me quote this right, "entire population eatting out of her hand", I'm guessing it doesn't feel even half as good as it feels for me to have Kelly eating out my pussy.

Classy Maria. High quality leader you are. 

Wise cracks here courtesy of "the Maria", guys, I'm here all week...

Probably not.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side Sinks.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL