Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 07:03:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chicago Protection Request Started by: Goku on Mar 01, '15 02:03

Since Lexie is currently busy outside of the country, and could not make an appearance, she has asked me to put a protection order in place. I would like to ask that all unsponsored Chicagoans who bear the tags mentioned below be protected for 7 days from the time of Tish's death.

The protection will end on Mar 6, '15 16:17

The protection does not apply to any person who has not been active in the past 10 days.

Here are the tags

Fort Alara
Pog mo thoin
The Kapowskis
Froot Loops
Red Light District
The Lion's Den

UbercvrrntSwaggerliciousYolohellaDopeness
The Wolf Pack
The Tribe - part II
The Walking Dead
- Angeli della Morte -
The Beasts Incarnate

Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Loop will adhere to the said protection order.

RIP to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Paradise Valley has been notified.

Report Post Tip

Downtown DT is informed

Report Post Tip

I'm curious as to how Lexie was busy out of the country yet she was seen walking these streets as you made the annoucement?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm curious as to why you're asking that now and not two hours ago when you claim she was walking the streets.

Lexie has indeed been around tonight. But she is also a very busy woman, with much on her plate, including responsibilities not related to our thing. She telephoned me and asked me to make a short announcement. I was doing fuck all, so I did as she asked of me.

I'm sure that if my word is not enough, she will make an appearance herself to reiterate my words.

Report Post Tip

I was 'busy outa out of the country' too. Works for her, works for me. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly Rags, why point out something so trivial?

Who cares, he's her RHM.  It's not like a protection order is a groundbreaking godfather council ruling or a work of Shakespeare.

*SoD notice what Ragnarok said and decides to speak*

Good eye Ragnarok, I was going to say something but you know how people can be when pointing out something like that, they start getting upset or rude.

Well anyways y'all have a goodnight .

* SoD goes back to the Shadows to relax while watching the streets*
As he Goku said, I was extremely busy with other worldy duties as I still am. I sure you understand that. I Assure you gokus word is as good as mine. I'm sure you noticed when I was walking down the streets I just made quick appearances as I am a busy woman. So I hope that you will take Gokus word as my own. I do apologize for not being able to make the announcement myself.
Report Post Tip

Due to fact Godfather Maria attack Philly unprovoked after being attacked from her own city, my city will not abide by the protection of any Suburbs family.

All other protection orders stand.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Bold move Tetley! I wish I saw more of this. No doubt your decision is justified. Kudos sir!
Report Post Tip
Gotta feed your hitters tetley!
Report Post Tip

Friend, this is not about my hitters as their are plenty of targets about. What this is about is showing what happens if you harm my city.

Report Post Tip

I could be speaking out of turn, but I'm in full agreement with Tetley here. Maria gunned down my sponsor and more importanty, an integral part of our family and city for seemingly unknown reasons. I woudn't want anymore mishaps either, or it could prove to be my boss or Tetley himself.

Report Post Tip
Good thing taking down a bunch of tagged goombas and earners shows your ferocity. You are certainly not one to be messed with. I am in awe of your might.
Report Post Tip

It's more about pulling another city into a war they wanted no part of and had no reason to be part of, 'friend'. It could well encourage other leaders not to be douchebags if their end is near and they fancy settling some other score instead of looking after the remaining members who have stood by them so loyally until the end.

Report Post Tip

New York have been asked to respect this protection order.

Report Post Tip

The words of a jaded family member of the recently deceased mean little to us all. Godfather Tetley has stated his thoughts on what the fine people of Philly shall do, and thats his right. You don't have to like what he is doing, but I doubt that he cares one bit. We in New York have been informed, and will follow our instructions per Godfather Curtis

Report Post Tip

Cheers Goku and I think Archy owes and apology to SS for Killing JJ_Andolini

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Protection Request
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL