Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 03:50:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bud makes the world go round Started by: marijuana on Mar 06, '15 02:19

marijuana looks at the bag that BostonGeorge brought over. He takes another hit from his joint . The smoke escapes his mouth. 

Thats what I'm talking about brother! Nice to have you come by. Here you want a hit of the L?

marijuana passes his joint over to BostonGeorgeHe grabs out a blunt wrap from his pocket. marijuana puts it on the table aswell as his lighter. He pulls out his brief case and slams it on the table. He clicks in the code, and the latch springs open. He grabs out a few O's and stacks it on the table. He gives a smile.

We got enough to defiantly enjoy ourselves. Especially since I got a pound of that Cali kush. The times we live in, you got to love it!

marijuana grabs the blunt wrap. He begins to break down the bud while getting the blunt ready to be rolled. He puts the crumbs of weed into the wrap. After tightly rolling it up, he puts the lighter to the blunt so the flame can make it stick alot better. 

Report Post Tip

​LordBlackwod had been busy running around town lately. Business had him flying coast to coast from Phi to NY...LA to LV for the LV talent show. And then some pit stops in CHI for the abrupt war that had broken out there. Just nothing but business lately and absolutely no time for pleasure. On his way back from the airfield in Philly, he asked the driver to stop by marijuana's place before heading home. It was time to unwind and relax a bit. He got out of his car and walked up the staircase of the building up to marijuana's apartment. As always the smell of the FIRE could be smelled from the climb up the staircase. He walked up the steps and knocked on the door as marijuana opened it. 

Hows it going bro? How you been? Long time no see...well atleast outside the HQ!!!

Blackwod walks in and takes his seat in his usual place in the apartment, kicking it back in his favorite couch in the apartment. He then looks over at Pedro who tosses Blackwod a beer. He opens it up and takes a long sip and then looks up at Marijuana. 

So where this FIRE at bud? Im aching, its been all business lately man! No time to smoke, no time to get drunk! No time at all!!! 

​He laughs as he pulls a blunt out the ashtray. It was half done, Blackwod pulled a lighter out his coat and lit the blunt. Taking a couple of deep Puffs! Puff! Puff!!!

Man this tastes awesome, roll up another one bro...this aint gonna cut it. I need a couple of these to take down to Archy too. Heard the newest GodFather of Philly is a smoker too! We might as well go over there to the castle and smoke the place up!!! 

Blackwod leans back and waits for marijuana to roll up the next one before they proceed with their day. 

Report Post Tip

Marijuana smiles to LordBlackwodHe grabs out a tray of brownies. You can tell a few of them were already eaten. Marijuana's eyes was glowing of a hazy red. He grabs out his duffle bag from underneath the couch. Marijuana takes out a quarter bag, and begins to break up the bud.

I've been man, the cops been cracking down on my runs lately. I was able to bribe a few agents to look the other way, but then again only so much loud can be moved through out these streets. So, I have a connect out in the west.  I send the load through my private jet, and they turn that into some edibles. I pick them up, and unload for $10 each. Dont get me wrong, I still move regular bud. Its just now been more discreet from the FBN agents. So yeah, it's been busy for sure. 

While talking, Marijuana was rolling up a few blunts and putting them aside. 

Whenever your ready man. I'm down.

Marijuana puts his brief case onto the coffee table in front of him

Report Post Tip

Quickly rushes to the nearest Weed Shop, As Wallop walks around the street he saw a leaf with a five finger on it! " This must be it "

Open the open *Inhale and exhale* as he smell the fragrance of the buds :) " Hello sir, What would be your finest bud selling man? "

" Can i have a quarter of them. For my one week supply then "

Report Post Tip

Marijuana opens the door to his apartment, he looks out the door and sees Wallop

Were you followed? No, good. Come in, quickly. You said you wanted a quarter of the best? Sure, I can do you $70. 

Marijuana pulls out his duffle bag full of baggies. Each bag labeled with the grams. He searches through looking for his Cali kush, which is his top sell. He pulls out a bag labeled 'Quarter'. He throws it on his coffee table. He looks up back toward Wallop.

Here you go man, some nice purple kush. Straight from California. It's the best bud I'm selling. Purple hairs and everything. Actually thats what I'm smoking now.

Marijuana's eyes are squinted and blazing red. He takes a another hit from his joint. 

You want a taste test? Take a hit.

Marijuana passes his joint to Wallop.

Report Post Tip

Free taste? Take a hit, * Choke* *Choke* " Goodshit! " Thanks man. As wallop is reaching his pocket he feel the kick of the bud! 

"Im going Psychedelic bud! Feels good, Cant wait to get home and roll one instant" As he smiled marijuana " There you go my friend, Here your 70 buck " Hand him the cash

"Okay! Thanks for the hit thanks for the stash, Hmm. Time to go home!" Bounces marijuana! See you nextweek as i've buy my weekly stash :)

ONE LOVE

Report Post Tip

KOTH walks over to a corner. He spots an old run down shop. He motices a few gun holes through the windows from the recent war. He looks around searching for any cops and then decides to walk inside the building. It lead to a back room, which lead to an old apartment. He knock on the apartment door. He didnt hear a noise, so he knocked abit harder. This time the door slightly opens alittle. KOTH then pushes the door open completely and walks on into the room. He looks around to see old pictures and coats racks scattered across the floor. He picks up a duffle bag found underneath one of the couches that's been destroyed from the recent wars. He could tell the was vacant. So he grab the bag and leave the apartment - then leading back out to the front of the store. He quickly peeks through the bag. He smiles afterwards, realizing what he had grabbed. 

Just some nice bud, to go with one of the worst weeks this thing of ours ever had. 

KOTH grabs out a dime bag out of the duffle and drops its on the group. He takes out some rolling papers he's been saving. He grans out a small nug and breaks it up with his fingers. He neatly folds it into the rolling papers and licks the middle to glue it shut. He grabs out a lighter and sparks up his joint. 

Ahhh. Just what I needed. Now, time to get on with my day now. 

KOTH picks back up the duffle bag and heads on his way. Taking hits from his joint from time to time, wondering how he can quickly unload before the cops realize what he has on his possession. 

Report Post Tip

Rita found herself walking through the streets trying to find something to do. The sounds of gunshots still rang off occasionally in the distance by this time it wasn't an uncommon thing to hear in the streets. Not to say it is something that you get used to but in the same aspect yeah just another fabulous day in the streets. Rita looked around at her surroundings, there were bullet holes in about everything and anything you could see. She thought to herself "Hope this city has a good cleanup crew, cause it needs it." She continued onwards, walking past an alley. She looked down the alley and noticed what looked like a leg sticking out from one of the garbage cans, she pretended not to see anything and scurried up around the corner.

The moment she turned the corner she ran smack into a guy carrying a duffel bag. The bag went flying into the air, Rita fell backwards and so did the guy. The duffel bag landed directly in Rita's lap, it opened up and a bag of bud fell out. Both of their eyes went wide open, the man looked at the bag on the floor and quickly jetted his head up looking to make sure there were no police around. In the meantime Rita, without hesitation picked up the bag and jammed it back into the duffel bag. 

When they realized the coast was clear the both of them stood up, Rita still had the bag in her for a brief moment she contemplated taking it and running off but she just couldn't do it. She smiled at the guy and then handed him his bag back.

"Seems like your about to have a bit of fun, and you know the way I think of it you kind of owe me."

"Owe you for what?

"Well you did bump into me, you did knock me on my ass, and I did conceal your product."

"Yeah, but..."

"Can't think of anything can you? It's cause you know I'm right."

Rita looked over at the guy

"Oh by the way, the name is Rita."

Rita reached out to shake the guys hand. He was reluctant at first but reached out for her hand after a second.

"KingOfTheHill but just call me KOTH."

Rita shrugged her shoulders

"Ok KOTH, where we headed?" 

Report Post Tip

KOTH smiled to the lady. He put his duffle bag down, and extended his arm to shake her hand firmly. He looked to the streets to look for police. KOTH was a young guy, just starting his life out in the world. He didn't know much how to make money, so he usually went around bin dipping trying to find anything valuable. Since his recent find of the duffle bag full of 25 units of marijuana, he was a little nervous. Which is why he had been running in the first place. He looked back back to Rita_Hayworth

Where am I headed? I'm headed downtown to the nearest bar for a drink or two. I'm new in town, and thought maybe I should give myself a tour of the city. 

KOTH at this time, had reached into his pocket taking out a brick of bud packed tightly, wrapped in plastic and inside of a ziplocked bag. Marked on the brick was the number seven. He handed it to Rita.

Here, I hope this can cheer you up or help ease the pain abit from the fall. I deeply apologize for that miss' Rita. And I hope to keep this incident on the down low, if you know what I mean. 

He picked up his hat from the ground while talking, he dusted it off and place it back onto his head. After he finished speaking, he took another hit from his joint. His eyes began to darken red. And a big smile started to appear on his face. 

Would you like to accompany me? You seem like you know your way around these streets.

His phone began to ring.. He looked to Rita and gestured to wait one minute. KOTH quickly answered the phone before it went to voicemail.

"Hello? Yeah..Yeah, this is him.. Oh yea! Hey, how's it going? I did give you a call. I was wondering if you knew anyone from the east that can help deliver this mulch.. Uh-huh.. Ok, alright sounds good. Just give me a call."

After that, he hung up the phone and slipped it into his pocket. He looked back towards Rita way and continued..

Yeah, as it seems. Something just came up.. Since you already know what's in the duffle bag. You want to tag along? Maybe make a few extra bucks on the side? Whadd'do you say?

Report Post Tip

Rita stood there for a moment, all she knew about this guy was that he was toting around a huge duffel bag full of marijuana. Now her mother always told her to never talk to strangers but the more she thought about it she never really liked listening to her mother. Was just something that she didn't like to do.

Rita was still quite new to the streets herself, she wasn't quite sure why KOTH thought she knew her way around. Perhaps it was just the way she looked, she did act like she knew where she was going but in all reality had no idea.

"I really don't know my way around here too well, I have only been around a couple of days now still learning the ways of the land."

KOTH looked at Rita like she had a third arm growing out of her forehead, Rita cleared her throat catching the attention of him. He snapped back into the conversations then asked her if she wanted to make a couple of dollars since she knew what was in the bag. Rita was kind of taken back on the comment, all she was really looking to do was smoke a little and get a couple of drinks. She was about to pass on the offer, she even started to say no thank you but realized this could be her chance to make a name for herself. Well that and the fact she was basically broke so any kind of income would be greatly welcomed. 

"Yeah, you know what count me in."

KOTH smiled at her

"Ok well then let's go."

"Wait, can I get a quick taste before we do whatever we are about to do?"

KOTH pull an already rolled joint from his pocket and handed it over to Rita, she put it up to her lips. KOTH pulled a lighter out of his other pocket and lite the joint for her. Rita took a short inhale inwards, then let out a series of coughs.

"Damn, that is some good stuff you got there. That should sell fast."

KOTH nodded and smiled at her yet again

"Ok, now where are we off too?"

Report Post Tip

Charlie walks up after smelling weed and hhearing that a man was selling it nearby 

He walked up to the man "I want an 8th of your most Chronic" said Charlie

Charlie grabbed the 35 and handed it to the man as he slid the baggy of weed in his pocket he thought to himself

"I bet Joseph-Ligambi will be excited when I show up with this Loud pack" 

Report Post Tip

marijuana stumbles out of a tailor parlor. He puts a nice grin on his face, knowing he looks dashing in his new armani suit. He pulls out of a brown paper bag, a blue bottle, with the words 'Bombay Sapphire, London Dry Gin'. He smiles, and cracks it open. Taking a quick shot of it, he continues down the street. marijuana took the long way back to his father's apartment, as he was just a lonely civ and desperate for money. His father had died before he was even able to walk. In a takedown that had nothing to due with him. Though that's how the mob worked. One day you could be alive, when the next you could be six feet under. marijuana had a drinking problem because of this. He never wanted any part of the mafia. Though his bloodline had been apart of it for centuries. marijuana had by this time took of his shoes and continued to take swigs from his bottle of gin. He went into his room and searched for his father's chest. He unlocked it and grabbed a duffle bag. marijuana pulled out a baggie labeled, 'Quarter'. It was a quarter of some fine bud, that had been stored away just incase his father needed any extra money. marijuana opened the bag and took out a blunt wrap. He poured some weed onto the blunt evenly and rolled it. He licked the top piece so that the blunt could stick nicely. He took another swig from his gin bottle and began to light the blunt. He took a quick hit from it and exhaled the smoke. 

'Maybe my father was right. Maybe this is what this world is about. Maybe.. Just maybe, we are all criminals.'

He took another hit from his hit at this point.

'If we are criminals, might as well act like one. I got this duffle bag sitting here, and no money in my pocket. Just maybe, I could get a few dollars in my pocket to make it through till the next day.'

marijuana takes another swig from the gin. He walks over to the window, and looks out to see a beautiful beaming night. The starts had been aligned that night which made everything bright. He took another hit from his blunt and sat on his couch. He began to think, and started to put two and two together. He had to make alot of money to worry and many jobs were not hiring. So there was only one other way... Become a criminal.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bud makes the world go round
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL