Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Genocide For Genocide Started by: Batiatus on Mar 12, '15 14:06
While the tired subject of bloodlines and judging members of our criminal society by their ancestry is often beaten like a horse's carcass in these streets, I stand in agreement with the other noble New York leaders regarding a lineage that has proven itself dishonorable and without worth time and time again.

The annals of history tell of a man who once hailed from the city of Detroit named Genocide. Since his fall, New York has housed the seed of Genocide on four occasions, each of which his kin has shit upon honorable intentions and agreements with dishonorable actions and selfish deeds. There are to be no more chances, and from this point forward, the bloodline of Genocide is banished from the City of New York. His seed will not be housed within our walls, and should he be seen roaming our streets he will be slain like a common trespasser on sight.

Those that knowingly wish to house any man born of the Genocide gene pool do so with the understanding that New York has deemed his bloodline to be a jest, absent any value, their repeated acts of stupidity and treachery no longer tolerated within our city limits. Perhaps one day his seed will learn to let go of the past and conduct business in an acceptable way. But those cursed with the Genocide family mark are no longer permitted in our storied city. Hail Batiatus.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Hail Batiatus indeed. This is interesting news, on the one hand I'm pleased at the decision to take a stand against such idiocy. But I must ask, where do we draw a line? At what point does this become standard practice?

I note that it's been declared there has been 4 members of his ancestry housed within our great city, does this mean its to be a mark for the amount of chances that a bloodline should be entitled to before the city refuses entry? Or should we leave such matters to develop in a more case by case basis?

Report Post Tip

clutch listens to this speech and lingers a moment.

Hail Batiatus indeed. I do think most cities take it as a case by case basis, but from my understanding is that on the 4 times his kin was granted entry into New York it proved to be unwise as bad intentions were done each time so New York is saying enough. Just how I gather their meaning from this speech.

I can't speak for anyone other then Downtown, but if I was in a spot and this repeatedly happened by one bloodline I would do the same thing the great Batiatus just said New York did.

Report Post Tip
On behalf of Devils Tribesmen we will not accept Genocide in LA and will be shot on site if he enters, in support for new York and for the safety of Devils Tribesmen
Report Post Tip

I personally cannot speak for Latin or the rest of this district for that matter but I can personally say that if this issue comes up where the bloodline of Genocide wants to enter this district I will voice my opinion in not taking him in.

It is insane to me that you can mess up two opportunities let alone four, you figure you would learn and me personally being me he would not have gained more than one chance in the first place. So I hope this speaks volumes to our world in a general aspect that if you are only here to cause trouble the community will come together and stop providing you a home.

Report Post Tip
Despite my LHM saying Genocides bloodline is not welcome, he still managed to slip by the very same LHM into my crew.
Insane has been dealt with.
Report Post Tip

*Zeitgeist approaches looking quite distressed*

It is never an easy decision to be made to stop affording chances to the sons of mobsters who have made poor decisions. That choice gets made considerably easier when certain bloodlines show themselves to be too reckless to be housed safely. Fool me once; shame on you, fool me twice; shame on me...

It is sad to see someone ostracized in this manner, but for the safety of the rest of our world it is for the best.

*Zeitgeist shakes his head in disappointment and strolls away*

Report Post Tip

I am glad this has happened, as the honourable Batiatus has stated, much is made of the allegation of bloodlining, but sometimes we just have to draw a line in the sand. For someone to be given not 1 chance, but 4 is in the eyes of many, ludicrous, however, for the one family to squander each and ever one of those opportunities is a sin almost beyond parallel. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, fool me thrice, and the Rock will kick your monkey's ass all over New York City jabroni.

Report Post Tip

My bloodine has been victim to something similar, but probably a more harsh punishment as they were banned from every family in every city.

It is of course an individual choice on the leader of the district or city whether bloodlines should be barred from entering any headquarters there and I fully support it. If a lineage has repeatedly done you wrong, then wash your hands of them and move on. I have absolutely no problem with this and if put in the same position would likely have done it after the 3rd time round (if the 4 chances statement is correct). There are only so many chances you can afford anybody. His line is free to join plenty of other districts should they choose to not be a complete muppet, get their head down and work hard.

It's only really a problem if others 'jump on the bandwagon' so-to-speak without actually experiencing it first hand. People will react differently to different kinds of people, I'm a big believer that for every 'bad apple' there is SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE that can get through to them if are they afforded that chance. So as long as the ones who haven't been wronged by this lineage yet keep an open mind, there is always a chance for them to change their ways.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I too would be concerned of this. Perhaps LA didn't want to take any chances, but I wonder if this will become common, and that Genocide's bloodline will be 'banned' from the game unless he is adapt at going incognito. And people don't like finding out someone's incognito either. I understand that there is a limit on how many chances someone is willing to give, but am I right to think that only New York really has a 'right' to bar him from their city? I agree with Father_TeQ here and I think that Insane's kin can be persuaded to live a 'proper' life. I think this certainly comes close to bloodlining if people will follow WSS's trend.

Report Post Tip

Hail Batiatus. Four chances and he fucked up all four. I think this is certainly a justified ban by the city of New York.

This bloodline has been targeting Detroit as well with shots on the bodyguards of our young, and up-and-coming mobsters. If anything he was already figuratively banned from Detroit because of that.

If he is caught wondering the streets of Detroit he will be put to rest here, just as his namesake was.

Report Post Tip

Scarfo had been out of it for a good period of the day after a big bender. Looking more himself, yet still feeling a little worse off he was back on the streets mixing with the people. Keeping an ear here, speaking his mind there, all with the purpose of knowing the latest news and gossip amongst the community. Finding himself at a discussion he wished to partake in, Scarfo put his best foot forward, if not a little grumpy.

"We also wont be housing any relatives of this Genocide. We have strong family values we live and die by, and one of them is regarding trust. Our code states that we don't allow certain people to be part of this thing of ours, and that includes anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative, and anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values."

A throbbing headache had Scarfo rub his face and grimace a little, now more than ever wanting to make short work of his speech.

"Simply, we wont take in anyone that doesn't look fit to be able to live and breathe our family values and this one regarding Trust allows us to only employ and work with certain types of mobsters, and because of this Genocide's relatives wont be joining us either."

Report Post Tip

Heroin walks the streets of New York to stop by and say hi to old friend in Manhattan NY. 

Hail Batiatus! 

Brother, we known each other a long time. For you to come out here in the streets and expose this fellow by the name of Genocide. Then he must have seriously continued to fuck up or fuck you over time and time again. Shit after 3 times, your out of here like the all american past time for me in my book. 

For him not only to give you 1 but 4 headaches. Then I understand and stand by your decision 100%. Can this person come to grips that this world only tolerates so much from reoccurring bullshit from a bloodline. Can he change? Maybe or maybe not. I don't know. But obviously his days in New York are finished. 

But on behalf of other Cities and their decision I guess they either can take warning of what your saying or simple just house him to see if he may change. Honestly sometimes people need to see it first hand to know this person has only one agenda. For me this is enough info to make my decision of ever vouching for him as an associate. Thank you Batiatus for that. I will be sure to keep a good eye out.  

As Heroin tips his hat to Batiatus.

Report Post Tip

Cin stood there thoughtful for a moment. Her mind traced her lineage history in record timing.

I have to say that I can understand where New York is coming from but is the rest just hopping on the bandwagon?

What includes this fucking up? Don't get me wrong I am not asking to actually know but rather curious where the line is drawn. My line has been known for "fucking up" but once under the right type of leader my line does well. So I can't help but to echo what Father_TeQ has already said, someone can always get through to a line at some point. I fully believe this as I know that it is true for my line, so why couldn't it be true for another?

I just hope that this does not become a thing where those who were not wronged just jump on board anyways.

Report Post Tip
My reason for him banished from LA is because he was planning to take all the other families and make Devils Tribesmen dominant over LA and I thought there was something suspicious but then it occurred to me that this is Genocide.
Report Post Tip
What? Do you really believe what you're saying? Unless that entire operation is brainless and spineless, one thug with a bad rap was going to take over all of LA? You really give him too much credit, and you really disrespect the other LA leaders.
Report Post Tip
No I wasn't going to let it happen that's why I messaged WhySoSerious after what he told me and tbf I'm happy the way Devils Tribesmen is and I would never put them in that position
Report Post Tip
Reggie you was gearing up ready to shoot domonic you lying sob.
Report Post Tip
Do you have proof of that? As I've got the messages to prove what he was going to do
Report Post Tip
I was simply getting more info from him to pass on to WhySoSerious, because if you dont be polite then your not going to get info simple really
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Genocide For Genocide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL