Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
WhySoSerious Started by: BlackBlack on Mar 13, '15 21:48

BlackBlack lowers his gun after firing a hot round directly into the chest of WhySoSerious. He steps forward and crosses the mans arms in front of his body before turning to address the crowd that has gathered:

"Mobsters of this thing of ours, today a man of great courage and dedication has lost his life. Unfortunately he wanted to talk with guns rather than words. Mobsters who were associated with WhySoSerious should seek to find new homes. My HQ will be open to you all. Anyone found lurking the streets of LA without a home will be questioned and shot. You will not be afforded any protection."

BlackBlack leaves the scene and heads towards Inglewood, stopping by the hardware store to pick up a tin go black paint.

5 mins later... 

BlackBlack walks up to the door of the Devils Tribesmen MC. He opens his tin of black paint and throws it over the door. He takes 2 steps backwards, lights a cigarette and admires his artwork.

Report Post Tip

Anyone found lurking the streets of LA without a home will be questioned and shot. You will not be afforded any protection."

How long do they have? Are they free to leave LA and join a more stable home? These are questions that should be answered. 

Report Post Tip

BlackBlack approaches Ragnarok and addresses his concerns.

I will never restrict anyones movement out of LA. they are free to go where they choose. They will not be given any time. Hollywood will not enforce protection orders.

Report Post Tip

So immediate really is immediate? So as soon as you're able to kill again you're out on the streets hunting? should a few hours not be allowed? 

Report Post Tip

It is immediate. I for one rather use my words where I can.

Report Post Tip

Piss poor leadership there man. Good luck with this nonsense.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Their city, their rules. That's how I interpreted the terms laid down by Godfather Curtis?
Report Post Tip

I disagree with his tactic but it's true, it is the residents of LAs city to run things will be done differently paranoia runs high. Yeah killing every gangster that wasn't online to find a new home is unnecessary but it's there rules, besides I already got out of LA and I was the only one he could be talking to.

Report Post Tip

There is never a requirement for a protection order in any case.

In this case, every member of the crew in question was involved in attempting to take me down. I chose not to completely wipe them as i know they were only acting under instruction.

Report Post Tip

Then grow those balls and just kill them all, easy than taking up good space with a pointless street post 

Report Post Tip

Tupac is also correct. While he was in LA, i was not going to allow him to live. Now he is on the outside, i hold no personal grudge. It was all purely business. The two leader who fell today were both great players.

Everyone in LA knows that it is not going to play out like the rest of the game. The whole point of it is to allow it to form itself without the influence of tradition and the usual confides of out society.

Report Post Tip

Rory, you also have to realize if he just went off shooting every left over gangster with out any notice at all he would get criticized for that also.

I am not happy about my crew dying but if he did let gangsters roam the streets which his gangsters still inhabit who is to say they don't take shots for their fallen CL. He is simply saying leave LA you don't have to join a crew right away but you do have to leave his streets.

Report Post Tip

Exactly, the members of the fallen crew must simply fly away from LA if they want to live elsewhere...  Further, this death was due to a duel which was issued by WhySoSerious after he and Richard had taken several attempts at me, my body guards, and my members.

Report Post Tip

If you shoot at Archy expect me, whether you miss or not my allegiance doesn't die with my leader.

I find this absolutely hilarious Tupac. 

Report Post Tip

I don't you don't even know anything about what happened in LA I stayed and was going to stay til the end WSS kicked me right before the duel and told me to go where I am now I followed my leaders orders if he hadn't done so I would have died right next to him and he knows that.

Report Post Tip

Whatever floats your boat mate.

Report Post Tip

Me and WSS knows what happened why I am where I am and how loyal I was to him and that's all that matters.

Report Post Tip

While I see the irony in Tupac's profile, I also acknowledge that LA is segregated. If someone is here, they are at risk all of the time, it is unstable and separate. The laws are all very very different. If someone doesn't wish to part-take in this experiment they should be allowed to leave and reintegrate into the outside without criticism. 

Report Post Tip

Los Angelas is like a giant chess board..As I see it, WSS and his alliance with Richard Waterson (that's how it looked from the outside) was a bit hasty in playing out his strategy.I for one dont know exactly what went on..but unless they were trying for a power play, and with that assumption in mind, one could say they moved a few pawns so to speak at the wrong time thus allowing BlackBlack a near instant checkmate..I'm interested how the next moves will play out.

Report Post Tip

I dont think theres any issue at all with BlackBlack killing them Chun Li. It's certainly to be expected when they've attacked him. It's his conduct there after which people find hard to stomach.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WhySoSerious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL