Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Rise a Lord! BlackWod Started by: BlackBetty on Mar 16, '15 22:35

Looking around beautiful Bella Vista, Betty smiled at what her families had achieved. Business was booming and the district had certainly come to life in the short time since moving there, so much so that it was time to expand. Betty had just the man for the job. As she stood outside what would be the latest HQ in the district, Betty noticed the arrival of the man who would be moving into these premises.

LordBlackWod had stepped out of his car and was walking towards Betty. What do you think?  Nice building, eh? Without waiting to here his response she turned to him and spoke.

I hope you like it as it's gonna be your new home. You have worked tirelessly for me since I took auth in Philly as did your father before you, McSteamy, GRHS. Both of you had been stood by my side and helping us grow to where we are now. You've held down the fort at those times when I was out of the country, keeping the families working together as well as supporting me as I took Godfather. Bella Vista has gone from strength to strength and I want to capitalise on this success and you are just the man for the job!

Betty smiled at LordBlackWod as she handed him the keys to his new home.

I look forward to watching you and The Temple of the Four Orders grow under your watchful eye! Congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

The weeks of planning had finally come to an end, today was the day. 

Congratulations my friend, on receiving your own family and this wonderful opportunity. You have been a loyal servant and advisor to Godfather BlackBetty and an immense factor in the prospering of Philadelphia. I look forward to watching your progress and continuing to work with you. Celebrations are in order!

Report Post Tip

The young Azingy stood there amongst the leaders of Bella Vista. Don Blackwod had been announced as our districts newest Captain. It was truly an honor watching the man, who stood as a senior member of Godmother Betty's council, now stand in his own headquarters.

"Congratulations Lord Blackwod. It's an honor to see you achieve the position that you're in. I haven't been here long. I have watched though the leadership that you have shown not only to those in Godmother Betty's inner family, but us over here at the Explorers Club. I think this is very well deserved, sir" He said as he bowed.

Report Post Tip

Albino gathers in amongst the crowd. As BlackBetty finishes her announcement, he finishes smoking the last of his cigarette and calls out,

"Congratulations, LordBlackwod! Very well deserved, from what I can see. Good luck to you!"

Albino claps along with the rest of the crowd.

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod, it is a general pleasure for the Rock to stand here and see you in your new bold suit. Whilst we may not be the closest of friends, it has been a genuine pleasure to get to know you over the last month and a half and work with you on various enterprises. BlackBetty has once again shown her insight and intelligence by choosing a truly great mafioso to set up in Philly beside her. I look forward to seeing what you accomplish in the coming weeks and months.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man. 

Report Post Tip

Rocket is walking his home town streets when he see his Godfather with a crowd gathering round her. He listens to her and after she finishes he steps forward out of the crowd of mobsters.

"Congratulations LordBlackwod, I know you will do a great job and you fully deserve this moment. I look forward to watching you grow in this city, well done my friend."

Rocket steps back into crowd.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations to you, LordBlackwod. In my time with Bam Ba Lam I've always appreciated working together with you and getting to know you better. It's a wonderful thing to see you set up here in Bella Vista as well and I can't think of someone better suited for the job. It's gonna be a pleasure building this fine district further together with you, BlackBetty and the rest of our great family."

Weebl takes of to tell Bob he needs to start working on some extra special pies to celebrate this occasion. With a smile on his face Weebl rolls through the streets thinking that the views in Bella Vista just keep getting better and better.

Report Post Tip

congrats LordBlackwod

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir.

It's been a pleasure working with you in Philadelphia since I arrived here and long may it continue in your new role. Bella Vista can only grow stronger for this opportunity that has arisen within our ranks.

The very best of luck. I know you do us all proud.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

Brielle walks up to the new shiny HQ of LordBlackwod a smile beams across her face as she see the sign getting hung on top of the door. She notices it's a bit crooked, she yells at the guy on ladder telling him to slightly adjust it to the right. 

"Ah so much better, now it looks perfect"

She walks around the ladder and into the door, she hears some rustling coming from the back office boxes are getting tossed out of the door. One by one the stack is getting bigger. She knew what was going on Blackwod was unpacking making things exactly how he envisioned would look. Brielle walks up to the stack of boxes kicks a couple out of the way making just enough room to get into the door. She gives a couple light knocks on the door getting his attention. 

"I'm here, place looks amazing so far"

She walks up to walks up to him, gives him a big hug

"Congratulations, BlackWod our bloodlines have known each other quite sometime now. I couldn't be anymore happy to see you achieve this milestone. So looking forward to growing this headquarter with you."

Brielle goes and grabs a box from the hallway.

"Let's get this place unpacked."

Report Post Tip

Marijuana walks over to LordBlackwodHe grabs out a blunt he's recently rolled. 

Congratulations LordBlackwod.  Once I heard the news, I was on the first flight back. Congrats man, truly a good day for Philly. This ones for you man!

Marijuana lights up the blunt. He takes a couple puffs before passing it.

Report Post Tip

congrats LordBlackwod  Philly will be stronger  with your presence here .

Report Post Tip
Congrats LordBlackwod. I'm very delighted to see you get an Auth. You will do great I know for sure. Enjoy your new role in Philly. Godmother BlackBetty, made a smart choice on letting you go bold.

Salute! It's time for this celebration.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations!. LordBlackwod we've been friends from the time I've been here in Philly and you've always made yourself available not only to me but many others here in Philly. Very happy to see this day, well deserved. Here's to your continued success my friend, I know you will continue to do Philly proud. Best of luck with your new family, they will be in tremendous hands. Congratulations again...Don LordBlackwod!

Report Post Tip

Scarfo approached LordBlackwod privately and let him know of his respect and congratulations.

"Friend, you and your lineage have done great things for Philadelphia and this is very well deserved. Your family helped mine when they first got started here, and we continue to work together to shape this great city. I look forward to the success and prosperity you will bring to your territory and Bella Vista."

Report Post Tip

Walks up to LordBlackwod with a smile, and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations my old friend, for years I have known you and enjoyed your company. To see you in your bold suit with a blossoming crew warms my heart. I know you will be an amazing asset to Bella Vista."

Cloud slips him a bottle of scotch before tipping his hat and walking away.

Report Post Tip

Arriving late but carrying a large bottle of extremely expensive french brandy, Curtis made his way through the well wishers and up to LordBlackWod.

"My friend, I'm sorry I'm late but delighted to be here all the same. Seeing this happen has a certain sense of inevitability about it. It seems only natural that you would be given this opportunity and take the next family in Bella Vista. I've no doubt you'll do Betty proud and further the growing name of this district within the illustrious city of Philadelphia. Good luck to you my friend, you know I am always here if you need me."

Handing BlackWod the exquisite crystal bottle, he embraced his friend and stood back to enable more guests to pay their respects.

Report Post Tip

The Lord of Bella Vista, fucking legend Blackwod!  May your reign be blessed with good fortune... may your tale be highlighted with many glories... may your enemies be fucked.  You elevate the fine city of Philadelphia, my friend.  Best wishes.

Report Post Tip

Phantom was in the middle of doing some daily business, he seen a large crowd in the distance. Curious to know what it was he drove up to it and pulled over to the side of the road.  Phantom stepped out of his car and approached the crowd. They were standing outside the brand new HQ. Phantom analysed what was going on and he quickly realised that it was a new auth in Bella Vista. It was LordBlackwod who was going bold. Phantom walked over to LordBlackwod and congratulated him.

“Congratulations LordBlackwod on this incredible accomplishment. It was well deserved with all the effort you have put it! You will be a fine addition to Philly and I know you will do excellent.”

Phantom nodded at LordBlackwod before turning around and getting back into his car. He lit and cigarette before driving off to continue doing his daily business.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rise a Lord! BlackWod
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL