Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:28:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Corny, Cliche and sometimes Annoying shit on MR. Started by: Dixxie-Normous on Mar 21, '15 20:47
Lack of wits also pisses me off!
Report Post Tip

Saying "No W/S needed" in a funeral.  First of all, it's completely OOC. Who walks into a funeral (especially a mob funeral!) and loudly states that we don't need to know who killed this person?  And it implies that everyone would coming running as willing witnesses to murder, when such things should be tight-lipped and kept in the family.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
Crewleaders that act pissed off in mob mail for whatever reason. They come off as clowns.
Report Post Tip

People that lie to you, just to get/achieve more power. We have a few of them around today.

Report Post Tip

Saying "No W/S needed" in a funeral.  First of all, it's completely OOC. Who walks into a funeral (especially a mob funeral!) and loudly states that we don't need to know who killed this person?  And it implies that everyone would coming running as willing witnesses to murder, when such things should be tight-lipped and kept in the family.

Report Post Tip

People who still have problems with pick pocketing. It's 5k. Get over yourself.

Report Post Tip
It's the damn principle of the matter ButtStallion damn man get a clue
Report Post Tip

When veterans say this in #divinelunacy...

"Train a gun? I don't know how to train."

SOMEONE GET THIS GUY AN OSCAR!

Report Post Tip
Lol people patting themselves on the back in other words.
Report Post Tip

When my computer lags and I accidentally click whack instead of PP O.O

Report Post Tip
Vets who don't teach or teach it all for their own selfish reasons and/or fear the newest cubs will be just as wise if not wiser.
Report Post Tip

"Train a gun? I don't know how to train."

I'm the oldest guy around and I STILL do not really know how to train a guy.

Report Post Tip

... let alone a gun

Report Post Tip
The phrase "Shuki did IT!" He didn't, trust me, he just thinks he did IT so has convinced others he did IT. Chances are he can do IT as well as he can train a guy.. or a gun.
Report Post Tip

Stupid, anachronistic usernames on accounts that SHOULD KNOW BETTER.  How am I going to RP with someone named "Dongface420?" 

Report Post Tip
^Gotta agree with you there
Report Post Tip
Years of excuses concerning the IA list.
Report Post Tip
Bitching over 5k.
Report Post Tip
Guys attempting to "act" like girls by slutting it up every where.
Report Post Tip

People bitching about those who bitch about 5k. If 5k means so little to you, then just pay it back. Or get a clue and figure out that it's really what Dixxie said: It's the damn principle.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Corny, Cliche and sometimes Annoying shit on MR.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL