Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:08:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Corny, Cliche and sometimes Annoying shit on MR. Started by: Dixxie-Normous on Mar 21, '15 20:47

Oh, and also, people writing expressions according to what they sort of sound like and they must have never seen it written or never thought about what they are actually saying so they don't risk saying the opposite.

Examples:

I could care less.

could of, should of, etc

The classic your/you're, they're/there/their, etc

First afar most, ...

Report Post Tip
Transparency.
Report Post Tip

Cigars or some liquor as a gift at an Authing celebrationthing.

Report Post Tip

the amount of durdens spawned.

Report Post Tip

Agreed. 

Report Post Tip

http://i.imgur.com/fviidfX.gif - This actually made me cringe. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
This thing of ours repeated all over a thread
Report Post Tip

sorry to necro but this shit is hilarious

Report Post Tip

If you had just added your own new annoying shit, then it wouldn't have been necro and you wouldn't have had to apologize even though you went ahead and did it anyway.

Report Post Tip

alright heres one, people telling other people to "make it to the top and make the change yourself instead of bitching about it"

Report Post Tip

After someone gets killed and is pissed off the answers from dicks are normally 

this is the Mafia man up/get used to it/stop being butt-hurt/salty/stop having an opinion that disagrees with mine

Report Post Tip

Noobs who dont bother to read any of the threads or rules before wacking someone. -.-

Oh and them not caring about what the consequences could be for them or the entire crew they're in.

Report Post Tip
"They were being disrespectful, so obviously we had to take out the entire crew/city out there was no way around it"
Am I the only one who has noticed that? Lol
Report Post Tip

"Loyal to [Insert Crewleader here]" in their profile after they took a pot shot at someone and committed suicide. 

Report Post Tip

No WS needed.

Report Post Tip

"Loyal to [Insert Crewleader here]" in their profile after they took a pot shot at someone and committed suicide. 

More annoying is this, as someone jumps ship. The single most douchetastic thing on MR.

Report Post Tip

Any auth message including "no pew pew". What are we? Five-year-olds?

It's been going for too long. I can accept it being the style of ONE or two playful CLs, but the whole damn game??? 

Come on!! Grow out of this phase already!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Armory is the only screen in the CL screen that doesn't have the tabbed bar with Member, Taxes etc.

Excessive clicking to navigate back to Members!

Report Post Tip

How i have yet to reach 45 units in this game. :(

Report Post Tip

The lack of Roleplay

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Corny, Cliche and sometimes Annoying shit on MR.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL