Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:59:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Philly's Smokes Heist Started by: Brielle on Mar 29, '15 18:06

looking at LordBlackwod Appelsap thinks, When did this guy get in. Not that he didn't like seeing LordBlackwod but he had just missed hem getting in this room. Then he looked around the room again and he looks at Marijuana and RocketRaccoon they are still getting ready to get the guns, then he looks at Polo and Noodles. But Noodles is gone so Applesap walks over to Polo. 

"Where did Noodles go? Did he sneak out without you? "

Walking out of the room en in to the street a boy walked up to him.

"Are you Appelsap ? he asked

"Yes I am, who wants to know. "

"I have a massege for you." the boy said whille giving him a note, and he ran off again"

Reading the note Appelsap knows he has to tell the people in the backroom, so he went back in again to the rest of the people. While walking in Appelsap starts getting angry. 

"Oke everybody shut the f*ck up and listen, I've just got a message from one of my contacts. Noodles got wacked around the corner while he was trying to get a car but he was shot by someone that wil pay for it. But we need to change our plans."

"I'll take the place of Noodles and I already have a plan for the cars we need, my CA just found a DPF where there where two cars for transport that he held back just incase. Two of my bodyguards are on there way to get those cars and will park them around the corner. So the cars are fixed nd they do not trace back to us. "

"Now we only need the guns." Appelsap says while looking to Rocket and his buddy

"But First all of you take a shot and lets raise our glasses to Noodles, a man we need to remember and we will miss. "

Report Post Tip

Brielle listens as Appelsap tells the room the disheartening news. Instantly all good feeling had dissipated and the room went silent. Knowing that this heist still had value and now had more meaning to it she listened as Appelsap directed everyone to raise their glasses in Noodles memory. 

Brielle picked up her shot glass and made sure it was filled to the brim.

"To Noodles, may he rest in peace."

she chugged the shot and slammed the glass on the counter, she turned looking at everyone she began to speak.

"Now this heist has more meaning then just making a couple dollars, now we will do this heist in honor of Noodles. I know he would have wanted us to continue onward with the plan and that is exactly what we are going to do."

That is when Appelsap stepped up and declared that he would take over and get those cars we needed, Brielle gave him a simple nod and Appelsap and Polo were out the door. As soon as they left the door opened again, figuring it was the guys coming back in because they forgot something she started to chuckle. To her surprise though it wasn't them, but it was RocketRaccoon and Marijuana. They were walking in carrying a big crate that was labeled "Oranges".

"What's with the Orange's?"

Rocket smirked as the two put down the crate, and opened it up. The top layer was a bunch of oranges that were laying on top of hay. Brie stood there waiting for something to happen and that's when it did. Rocket removed the layer of hay and oranges exposing a copious amount of guns.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, those will do just fine. Good job guys."

Brie walked back over to her plans and checked off the guns, now they just need to wait for the cars to get her. While sitting there thinking she caught LordBlackwod out of the corner of her eye. That is when it dawned on her perhaps he would like to help, since they had lost Noodles an extra hand would be nice. So she walked over to him grabbing his favorite drink on they, sitting down passing it to him she gives him a look. This was a look he knew all about.

"What, what do you want this time"

Brie leaned in and whispered in his ear about the plan and the available spot. She sat back waiting for his reply.

Report Post Tip

Walking out of the bar Appelsap an Polo take there time to walk around the block where the cars should be parked, but when they arrive the cars aren't there. They look around but they don't see them so the walk back to the bar to tel everybody the bad news that the Cars haven't been deliverd. When they enter the bar Polo says to Appelsap.

"Maybe we should have a drink first before we go into the backroom, because then we still have time to think of a new plan to get some new cars." So Appelsap and Polo start drinking some shots and the get more loud in the way they talk about the CA and the bodyguards that were asked to get the cars. They even spoke so loud the Bodyguard heard what hey said and walked up to them. 

Excuse me boss, but i heard what you said about me. And even do I make a lot of mistakes I think we had an other mix up, I did have those cars you asked for but I didn't place them back around the corner. I was to lazy to walk so the cars you guys needed are just in front of the bar. "

Appelsap and Polo where very happy about this and got on there feet and walked back into the back room where they saw Rocket standing with a crate filled with Oranges. 

" Why always oranges Rocket, why not try to do te samething with apples next time. I prefer apples over oranges you know that." he said with a smile. 

"By the way guys the cars are in front of the building so I think we are almost ready. "

then he picket up his Apple juice and he drank 3 glasses in a row "I just needed that After that orange mistake."

And then he sees Brielle talk to LordBlackwod and that would be the last thing we need to get sorted.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly's Smokes Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL