Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:39:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Explanations Started by: Curtis on Apr 19, '15 11:26

Nice info :D

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank you Curtis for coming out to please the masses, when you did not need to by any means.

You could have very well just gone about your business and leave everyone wondering exactly why they were taken out.

You and all that were involved made a decision that probably many other people in your position would have done also,

So i dont hold any grudges towards anyone for my mother being shot with the Detroit take down,

In fact i would even go as far as saying congratulations to the person who pulled the trigger, it was a good shot.

I hope that the kin of parents who were shot in this take down, manage to find the peace they need to move on.

RIP to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

At the end of the day this is the mafia we are criminals thieves murderers and crooks , we aren't politicians needing to explain our actions or justify them to the masses.

We kill someone we had the power to do it so we do it , explanations usually only come with whining anyway so I think it was the right move Godfather Curtis to take some time before explaining everything the children of fallen mafioso are usually highly emotional and cannot think straight after the death of their parents.

But thank you Curtis for coming out here and giving a few reasons everyones biggest question is always why? So I am sure quite a few have gotten some closure today.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Explanations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL