Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:19:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Failures Of New York Leadership Started by: Failures on Apr 25, '15 12:20
I will always stay classy lad. Do not worry about that.

Cookie. I am not demanding anyone came out here. What I would like to think is that, instead of making a passing remark, a leader would offer a reasoned response should they feel the need to speak. Not

Yes indeed Darth. You can say a whole novel in a few words. You can also say nothing of much substance.

The words you spoke may have rang true. But they also work the other way. You chose the life of a leader and placed yourself in a position stones would be cast your way. That is a job requirement that everyone knows.

Passing flippant remark here with little substance was, as I said earlier, lazy at best. A reflection of your leadership at worst.

Staying classy now pal. Much love.
Report Post Tip

Both, wasn't this just spot on baybeh?

Report Post Tip

Is New York screwing up again?

Report Post Tip

Nah akasha nah.They never screwed up in the first place.

Report Post Tip
Many if theCL's are chasing old vendettas and many are their pawns. The only way I will return to work us if I am paid to work. This isn't the true esssence if tbe mafia. So with that said, money maker and hitman for hire.
Report Post Tip

Your comment made absolutely no sense.

Report Post Tip
*of
Report Post Tip
He likes pawns too. Another selfish prick. Cares nothing about nobody but himself. Look at how many funerals he attended if his iwn people. He went to Kurgans tbut who wwouldn't. Kurgan is about family. Unfortunately he was tied up so to speak to sit where he should of been. Kurgan would make a superb GF.
Report Post Tip
The above was in agreement and response to MikeLitorious.
Report Post Tip
Thats it, use your words buddy, let it out.
Report Post Tip

I am at a loss for words.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Failures Of New York Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL