Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:45:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
PP - Mug Back or Wack Started by: Shadwik on May 02, '15 11:55

Johnny_Genius Thinks to himself..If someone were to kill another player for steeling 5k then they should of banked there doe. But causing conflict over 5k means you should grow some balls and not take everything on this game to heart..

Report Post Tip

Knows if he got killed for PPing better damn well know my kin would revenge me.

Report Post Tip

Shadwik knows that if Crew Leaders changes the rule, then everyone would know they would get wacked for PP, hence they would not do it, and just PP CAs and PP friendly players, and consequently, we would have no problem and we would have more respect

Report Post Tip

It would cause more problems because you think everyone would abide by that rule? "no pping unfriendy pp players." Nah that would cause the most problems cause all the people that would do it anyways... So making it ok to pp people means no problem can come outta it. Witch is the better route if you ask me. Making it not ok to pp peeps you would still get those dicks who would do it anyways.. So honestly why does it really matter.. There would be less respect that way also because pp would now be an offense act and not a fun joke people do.. That would just add another way people can disrespect one another..

Johnny puts out his cigaret and walks away to carry on with his everyday routines

Report Post Tip
Everyone talks a big game, but no one ever gets wacked for pick pocketing. Lots of phony egos running about.
Report Post Tip

Ragnarok, you aren't exactly around to know this.. but I reckon the reason this has came up again is down to the fact that someone did indeed try to attack the person over a pick pocket issue. So whilst yes many do have it on them and dont intend to follow through, this person did.

Report Post Tip

Let me just ask this. 

If someone in the mafia stole from a GodFather what'll happen? He'll get his fucking hand chopped off is what.

Report Post Tip

Prime Example here of a fucking Hypocrite named Winston Funny how he thinks he came out on top when a Gun costs far more then what he took

Not PP Friendly.

Detroit excluded. You all may pickpocket me whenever.

Silly guy. I still came out on top.

May 01, 04:58:37    You caught up with Cookie_Monster, beat them within an inch of their life, and took $11,769

May 01, 04:47:14    Cookie_Monster took $185 from you.

May 01, 04:19:00    Cookie_Monster caught up to you and beat you down. They took $62 back. They also stole your gun.

May 01, 04:12:52    You PICKPOCKETED! Cookie_Monster. You took $5,000.

Report Post Tip

About hypocrites - A thief steals. We are all thieves in some way. But will a thief like it when he himself is being robbed? Of course not. These ''hypocrites'' just state that they will mug when they see you picking their pockets, and they accept that others have this stance as well. Most of them do anyway.

Report Post Tip

Ok well where to begin.

First, this is a game. 

Second, it comes down to respect of people.

Third, this subject is so controversial it will keep resurfacing unnecessarily.

I for one pickpocket for the achievement, because yes it is a game, and at times for fun in bragging rights with very close friends only.  Do I pickpocket those wishing to not be?  No I don't.  Why?  Because as I said it's a game and we are supposed to be having fun, not here to just deal with drama.

There was a discussion in recent threads regarding pickpocketing and mugging, and it changed my own personal view of mugging.  I have mugged in the past characters for fun with friends only.  There was a good point discussed about the timers, and mugging even a family member ....what happens if a war breaks out unexpectedly?  Your family member is stuck for hours because you mugged them.

I see plenty of people not wishing to be pickpocketed.  Do I say "Eh it's a game, so I will do it anyway?"  No.  Because I respect the person beyond the player enough to not wanna cause any issues of their enjoyment of the game.  Everyone has the right to choose to be PP friendly or unfriendly.

It is true that people will disregard other's wishes because they have several reasons for doing so.  Strategies for gameplay is a possible reason, or just  blatant disregard.

It was mentioned regarding the "stealing money from the Mafia" in real life gets you dead.  Was this from skimming money or actually someone attempted to pickpocket the Mafia?

I see so many times "bank your money if you don't wanna lose it"....ok but what IF I am in the middle of upkeeping bodyguards...that has to be done individually for the game aspect of a chance for 130 HP.  Am I supposed to bank my money and withdraw up to 210 times to upkeep.....that's bullshit.  

Yeah I get the concept if you PP you better bank so you dont give away your money, but ffs if you have money in the bank it is ONLY 5k max that you lose through a PP.  Seriously, some people get bent outta shape over FIVE felonies worth of money, or a portion of an OC, or a pittance of a drug deal profit?  Ridiculous.

Yes I understand it is on principle for some people, and again it comes to respect.  If I was one to choose to be PP unfriendly, then yes with principle on the matter I would be in favor of mugging for avenging my money, but shooting someone over a pickpocket is nonsense in my opinion.   Whining to your CL that so-n-so PP you and you lost a max of 5k....O M G!

You lose millions over a mugging! And your gun!  The world comes to an end!! MR crashes...oh wait ...IT IS A GAME yes?  More money is possible to make.  You learn to be smarter to bank your money AFTER you pickpocket someone that you took a chance on being mugged back.  You lose your gun...wow 50-75 petty crimes and you have a new gun, or for some people you can purchase a gun.

In the past with PP competitions FOR FUN within family/district/city events, I personally asked each and every person regardless if they had PP friendly, PP Not friendly, or nothing stated on their profile BEFORE I would even attempt to PP.  I respect their wishes on the matter...it is just that simple.  

If anyone had said no in reply, I simply moved on to the next available person online if no friends were in the area.  99% of the time people are willing to allow you for the achievement without retaliation if you give them the respect.  Then there are the 1% jerks who are well...just jerks.  

Now this discussion really doesn't require anymore of my attention from this point on because honestly these tend to go in circles, repeating and arguing and insults begin to fly.

Good day.

Report Post Tip

Prime Example here of a fucking Hypocrite named Winston Funny how he thinks he came out on top when a Gun costs far more then what he took

Not PP Friendly.

Detroit excluded. You all may pickpocket me whenever.

Since this mere associate wishes to challenge me in the streets;

I pickpocketed him for the free $5,000. It was an incredibly easy score to wish I banked almost immediately. He mugged me and then sent a letter to me informing me of my idiocy. At this point, I began to wonder.. Why is an associate, a mere wise guy trying to act big upon a man who has made his bones?

Here is the letter we had exchanged in full detail.

To: Winston
Sent: May 01, '15 04:23
Subject: Nice Gun

And your gun = about 435k so I win gg kid

To: Cookie_Monster
Sent: May 01, '15 04:22

Nice $5,000.

I'll add it to my bank.

To: Winston
Sent: May 01, '15 04:20

I'll add it to my collection

I love when associates talk like they're worth something. I do think you, Cookie_Monster should learn some manners and learn to choose a fight you have a chance at winning.

I'll tag your leader as well, m'lord LordBlackwod.

Report Post Tip

Let me make a point of this here real quick. I HATE pp's. They cause more headaches then solutions...or profits. Some may sit here to use mugs/wacks/pp's to measure the size of their genitals...

But Im gonna make this extremely short. PP is a part of the game. When you PP someone you should assume that the person being PP'd will infact Mug you! Sadly, as leaders we can't do anything about Mugs...but if you shoot, you best believe leaders will get involved! Fast!!!

So as far as I'm concerned...stop this petty shit over PPing. Were all criminals, act like it...

Report Post Tip

Winston I can show you a kid if you really want a challenge I can settle it in a short amount of time.

Report Post Tip

^^ top quality kek.

an IA capo who hasn't fired his gun compared to an active training wiseguy who just bought bodyguards because he thought he wanted to duel.

I wonder how your friends and family feel about you openly disrespecting, harassing and threatening players.

:^)

Report Post Tip

Dude I didn't "Just" buy BG's and its not my fault a Capo hasn't fired his gun MAYBE this CAPO should Bark less if he has no bite

Report Post Tip

This show is doing wonders for your image, Cookie_Monster. Luckily this thread was moved to OOC, so your earlier comments actually make any sense. Please stop it already.

Report Post Tip

You're a big talker for such a mediocre player.

Hows The 1151605 going for you, bud? :^)

And you did "Just" buy BGs. I watched your protection go up a tier in the time you began talking to the time you asked for a duel.

Good attempt at the shit talk though. I may not have any bite, but cats have claws.

Report Post Tip

Dude my BG's went up yesterday my time, before that I already was actively training BG's but obviously a concern to you if you have to watch my profile. Kind of leads me to question your motives? 

Report Post Tip

Yes, because watching and remembering (or at least thinking he did) the BG status of someone is actively watching/stalking someone, and must obviously mean that the guy has questionable motives.

I suggest this ''parade'' dies here.

Report Post Tip

I suggest he acts like a Capo and if he has a problem with me he knows what to do.  If he wants to tell me have some manners/respect and tell me to pick a fight I know I can win then maybe he should put his money where his mouth is.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: PP - Mug Back or Wack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL