Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
1 Year and Still Kicking Started by: SiriusBlack on May 18, '15 16:55

Sirius flew into Bella Vista, on his Nimbus 2000, to meet up with the other Philadelphia Godfathers, BlackBetty and Archy, and their auths, LordBlackwod, Weebl, Lynchy and MrSpikeS.

The meeting had been called to finalise the plans for Tetley’s surprise party. However, he could not be aware of what was going on. Darth_Bina aided in the mission of keeping Tetley in the dark and preparing for the big event. No one knew where Tyke was or what he was doing, typical!

Upon arriving at the Bam La Bam HQ, Sirius was guided through the building to a backroom where images of BlackBetty’s children plastered the wall, all the other crew leaders and Archy had been waiting.

Although, Sirius just arrived at Godmother BlackBetty’s HQ he did not want to stick around much longer with Archy (he smelt like he had been doing more than humping camels), so he decided to get the discussion started.

“As you know Tetley has managed to survive an entire year, in our world that is not a feat easily accomplished. He spent majority of his life in this world as Right Hand Man to the late Whatsername (God Rest Her Soul), after Whatsername took over as Godmother of South Philly, she allowed Tetley to set up as her underboss along with Godfather Curtis.

The South Philly contingent along with allies in Chicago launched an attack on the ‘Trolls of New York’. When Godfather Gravity fell, Tetley moved to the Old City District to take Godfather although unplanned it worked out well. Tetley went on to rebuild Philadelphia along Betty and Latin, after the fall of Whatsername; that is why we’re here, to plan a celebration for Tetley. For as long as I have known the Tetley bloodline, which has been far too long, it has always been destined for greatness, now that he has reached the top of the mountain lets honour him while he is still round to appreciate it.

With that, I would like to open the floor and hear what you guys have planned for Tetley’s 1 year birthday.”

Sirius looked for a seat as far away from Archy as possible, he found one by the window, as it was so far from the group, he was quizzed if he was feeling okay.

"Yeah, I’m fine just feeling a little nauseous, but carry on."

Archy stood and began to explain what he had planned for Tetley.

“Along with members of the various Philly crime families, we have organised a Murder Mystery competition and I've managed to put together some good prizes. In my country we would have tons of fun doing murder mysteries, but it is normally ‘Camel Murder Mysteries’, you Americans with your animal protections won't let us do it. “

In turn the other family heads got up and explained their families contribution to the festivities.

Taking a deep breath before returning to the front of the room.

“Guys and ma’am let us get these plans in motion. I’ll go out into The Streets and notify the MafiaReturns world that we will be throwing a huge birthday bash for our Godfather.”

After leaving the Bam La Bam HQ, Sirius took out his wand and casted a patronus spell, to attract the attention of the masses. He turned to face his fellow crew leaders, where he noticed MrSpikeS poking his tongue at again. All Sirius could think was how much of a creep Spike is.

“From Tuesday May 18th, we shall be celebrating the birthday of Godfather Tetley; the crew leaders of Philadelphia have put together a number of events, games and prices all for the festivity. These events include a Murder Mystery and Poetry Competition; details can be found here and here respectively.

For the Murder Mystery please keep your eyes on that Street corner as details and clues will be shared there.

We would also implore you to be as kind as possible, and donate to Tetley’s home nursing fund, by sending donations to Godmother BlackBetty. He is getting old and his medical bills are sky high. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you all partake in the festivities being hosted by Philadelphia and spam Tetley’s mail carrier. He is old, his sight is failing him but the love would be welcomed nonetheless.

Enjoy the Teabagging Durdens that are due to arrive soon."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

''One year is a hell of an achievement, its longer than my line has been in this world of ours. All I can do is extend my honest congratulations to Godfather Tetley. I will look forward to all the festivities.''

Report Post Tip
My forefathers have had the pleasure of working with Tetley many time, I owe him so much.
Happy Birthday, GodFather.
Report Post Tip

Curtis grabbed a bottle and filled a glass. Thinking it better to make his voice heard before he went beyond the bounds of all that's reasonable, he went over to where Sirius was standing and leant on him for support.

"Tetley. I would like to stand here and give a humorous account of all our antics and share the laughs with everyone but I feel its more important to make my feelings and observations clear. 

In all we have done, in all we have been through and certainly in all I have managed, you have been there. You have been an absolute diamond. A reliable, resilient, resourceful, rock of a man. A wonderful leader and a powerful ally. Your council, friendship and solidarity has made the world we now live in possible. The stamina and irrepressible enthusiasm to continually mould and build, has been an inspiration. You're a great man, a great friend and I'm honoured to know you as I do.

Happy Birthday Brother."

Deciding that his limit with sentimentality had been reached and breeched, Curtis sank the glass in his hand and immediately refilled it. Strengthening his resolve to get utterly wasted and embarrass himself at the soonest opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Oh well, congratulations to Tetley, and hopefully we can find him some nice lady friends on this day... Unlike SiriusBlack who is clearly enamored by my tongue. There are many times when he says "creep!" and tries to stroke it. I think this is a kink of his. 

Either way. Tetley made it this far. Big surprise, being the cunt that he is, but he's our cunt and we love him longingly. 

Report Post Tip

Good lord almighty, it's rare for one to live so long! I can't say how proud I am of your achievement but also to be in the same city as such a great man. Congratulations godfather Tetley! 

Report Post Tip

"Many many congratulations, Godfather Tetley. A year is quite a big deal in this world, but I'm sure you got there well deserved through hard work. Congratulations and well done, friend, I hope to see you around for a good while longer, and I look forward to taking part in all the festives that have been planned."

Fips raises his glass in a toast to Tetley.

"To Tetley, and another year."

Report Post Tip

IllFated listened to SiriusBlack as he revealed the activities that would take place on Tetley's 1 year birthday nodding in agreement with everything he had said. Ill than began reminiscing the times he had spent in Godmother Whatsername's crew when Tetley was her right hand man to the days that he spent in the godfather's own headquarter.

"Quite an achievement, congrats Tetley may you have many years to follow!" he said as he shook the godfathers hand than stepped back to hear what others had to say.

Report Post Tip

It had been a hectic couple of last days, the big milestone for the city of Philadelphia was right around the corner. Brie had been working along side many of the man and woman in the upper structure of the city trying to make this a celebration of a life time. It is not a common occurrence that someone makes it in this world as long as the Godfather-Chairman has. This is why this is as important as it is, Tetley turning 1 year old is the cause of a massive celebration.

The event planning wasn't an easy one but it sure was one that needed to and got done. After finding out from LordBlackwod that every was a go Brie went strolling through the HQ. Everyone needed to know and she meant everyone. She burst through the HQ doors and screamed HELLO EVERYONE at the top of her lungs. This got the attention of a couple people that were in the hallway standing near the door Flatline, Chronic, and Marijuana looked in shock as they weren't expecting it. 

"Hey guys, its a big day today it's Tetley birthday. We have a whole bunch of stuff planned make sure you guys show your faces."

Before they were able to respond Brie was off down the hall. She stopped for a moment figuring where to go next.

"Ah the family pub."

At this point she was thinking out loud and she didn't even realize it. She made her way to the pub and jackpot it was packed. Cookie_Monster, Rinoa, Adorkable, and AliceLombardi were sitting around the card table playing a friendly game of poker. Well as friendly as it could be with money involved.

SaintEA was sitting at the bar with a beer in each hand, in the middle of taking sips of his beer he was in a deep conversation with Angylka and Fascist. To her guess it was something in regards to a mythical creature that Fascists swears he saw walking the deep woods in the out skirts of Philadelphia. There was much debate about this subject one that Brie had the honor of discussing at times with him as well. This wasn't the time for that though as she glanced around the room some more.

Sitting at one of the tables off to the side Silent_Assassin and WhySoSerious looked like they were talking about a possible business plan. Regardless everyone needed to know the good news, she walked over to the bar grabbed a stool climbed on top of it and climbed on the bar.

"Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know that today is Tetley's birthday there are some pretty awesome things going on. Make sure you all show up."

Just as quick as she got up on the bar top she was off and continued through the HQ Murphy was sitting in the conference room finishing up some last minute details for the murder mystery. Brie just knocked on the door getting her attention. With a quick wave she was off again.

There were still a bunch of people that needed to know, but they weren't at the HQ, Brie made up a bunch of fliers and littered the HQ with them everyone was about to know eventually.

Shortly after notifying everyone she could about this day of celebration Brie primped herself up and headed to Old City District. She needed to make sure to personally congratulate him. She made it to OCD in a matter of moments and walked through the doors of the Charimans HQ. 

"Tetley I needed to personally come over here and wish you a Happy Birthday. Birthdays are my favorite and I just had to come here and tell you. You have done great things for this city, I remember a time when this city had 0 organized crime influence and now look at it. The city is flourishing and you sir are the one who got it all started. Hope your birthday is an amazing one."

Brie heads off to partake in the festivities.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tetley lets hope for many more years to come.

Spikeynator raises a glass in Tetley's honor.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Silent_Assassin raises her head up from the table where she had been having a conversation with WhySoSerious

Good afternoon Brielle, nice to see you made it. I may have had a little too much to drink today, but hey with it being GodFather Chairman Tetley's birthday it calls for a spectacular celebration. To be celebrating one year is a momentous occasion in this way of life. Oh yes sorry still rambling....

SA stands and raises a toast to Godfather Chairman Tetley...

A very Happy Birthday Sir and nothing but fantabulous wishes for many more!

Report Post Tip

Great job this is a impressive feat.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tetley, 

What a great achievement!! 

Notting but respect for this

Report Post Tip

Once everyone had cleared out after rushing to shake Tetley's hand and give their congratulations for him accomplishing a year of living, Fear made his way over to where he had a speech wrote up as Tetley had been a huge inspiration in his life and he wanted him to know that. He stood in front of the crowd and started his speech

"When I was a young man I came to Tetley wondering if I would get a shot in Philadelphia given my history was not too great. Despite the fact that I was not proven to be a person that could be trusted I was given that shot, and when I was asked about being able to be put as a Left Hand to Latin it was accepted, and when I was put up for a Crew Leader he supported me through that as well."

"Throughout my time in Philadelphia I have come to know Tetley as an awesome City Leader who always takes time out of his day to help people or to just talk to them, he never forgets what you talk about either, he values everyone and gives them chances no matter their past and has built the city of Philadelphia into a great place. I may not have been here throughout the entirety of your life but I can stand here today and say that I am glad to see you reach the 365 Days Old Benchmark and you most definitely deserve this honor and I thank you for all the opportunities and faith you have given and invested in me."

Having said that he walked away from the crowd so that he could give others their chance to congratulate Tetley on this impressive achievement he has obtained today.

Report Post Tip

... certainly Flatline was startled a bit at the grand entrance that Brielle just made. He had been minding his business with marijuana and Chronic.. maybe lighting up a few. The shouting was excusable though.. it was Godfather-Chairman Tetley's birthday today. What a birthday it would prove to be. 365 days in this thing of ours.. not a common occurrence. Glasses were sure to be raised today.

Flatline follows Chronic and Marijuana to the bar.. where several other family members were gathered. Seeing SaintEA at the bar was not a surprise at all. Comical to watch others get their enjoyment off watching a drunkard ramble. Flatline shrugs as his eyes wander over toward LordBlackwod and company. Everyone seemed very happy today. As they should.. it's a bit historic. It appeared the the Lord was rallying up the troops to head over to OCD to meet up with Godfather Tetley.

Flatline went along to join in the festivities.. after all, it was the least he could do.

The caravan arrived in front of Tetley's HQ. LordBlackwod pushed the intercom button and announced his name and reason for the visit. The giant gates open and we're in! Everyone gathers together and helps themselves into Tetley's HQ and straight to his office door.

LordBlackwod approaches the office door and knocks. "Come in!" yells Tetley.

The entire crew enters through the office door. Flatline decided to wait out his turn. After hearing the others pay their congratulatory respects, he steps up front to speak.

"I know you don't know me, sir.. but I know you've done some great things for this city. We have great people here in Philadelphia and without you.. we wouldn't be as big as we are today. To many more happy days.." Flatline raises his glass..  "Salute! Congratulations Godfather!"

Report Post Tip

A whole year of teabagging - many happy returns!

Raises glass

Report Post Tip

What can I say Tetley, we've come along way since one of my ancestors authed you in Las Vegas, and here you are still standing, all old and wrinkly. Still teabagging people.

Keep on rocking buddy, and let there be many months more of your teabagging ways. Congrats.

Freelancer slips a teabag into Tetley's pocket as he heads over to the bar.

Report Post Tip

Tetley, you more than anyone else, are responsible for where I find myself today. You made me a button man in your organization, gave me your blessing to establish a family in South Philly after the district was devastated by war, and gave me the nod to move here to Detroit and re-establish business in the city. I continue to rely on your counsel in times of uncertainty and I cannot thank you enough for all of it. 

You stepped up to lead the city of Philadelphia and you've done an outstanding job. Not many people grow as old as you have in this business and it is certainly cause for celebration. Congratulations on the accomplishment and I look forward to seeing you around for a long time still to come.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations a fine achievement in any day and age must be all that tea you been drinking can't beat a good cup of Rosie Lee, all the best.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland wades through the gathered masses to approach Godfather Tetley, then warmly extends his hand to him for a shake. Scottie then hands Tetley a large mug of the finest Tea he could find.

Godfather Tetley, where do I begin? Congratulations on your monumental achievement. I wouldn't be where I am today if not for your kindness, when I had done nothing of note to deserve it. In the Chicago take down, you allowed me to be spared, and allowed me to work within the Philadelphia organization, with Godfather Fear and Godfather Latin. I will never forget what you have done for me.

Despite now being in Detroit, I still represent Philly proudly, and I will continue to do so. Here's to many more years! 

Scott-Weiland shakes Tetley's hand again, and then fades back into the crowd, allowing others to extend their well wishes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 1 Year and Still Kicking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL