Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:57:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Rebuilding Started by: Obstacle on Jun 14, '15 22:29

Leaning backwards in her new bought deskchair, Obstacle stretches her arms and start reading the notes of the meeting again. 

Dear World,

Today we ended an intense and long war. It is now time to look to the future of our world and the surviving leaders came together to discuss the rebuilding

You will see crews moving to other cities or districts soon. I will give you a list where they will end up.

Chicago - The Loop - Obstacle
Detroit - Downtown - RemusLupin
Las Vegas - The Strip - Spartacus
Los Angeles - Hollywood - PodrickPayne
New York - Brooklyn - Whoreable
New York - Bronx - _Dollface
New York - Manhattan - Martii
Philadelphia - Old City District - JaimeLannister

All cities are filled and soon hopefully all districts too. 

We decided that because of people just jumped into the existing crews to be safe we will be very flexible in letting people switch crews. Of course this has to be discussed with the leaders first. Do not leave just like that. This is very disrespectful.

Switching can be done for another 14 days (ends 28 June 23.59). Reason why is that when people reach Made Man, they might be authed and then they want their friends to be in their crew. I like to see that friends can be together and not held back so they eventually suicide. Within these 14 days if there is a problem, I would like to know so we can discuss this.
After 28 June, each leader decides himself if a member can leave or not. 

We are going to try to make enough crews to give everyone a new home. You will see crews coming in the next days. The GF or acting GF of the city or district that will auth someone needs to make a Street Announcement and a Mass Message needs to be send to the Upper Structure. This is only to make sure that everyone knows the difference between an authed new crew and a Rogue.

There is still a Protection Order for all crewless accounts. This protection order ends in 7 days from now, so ends at 21 June 23.59. There is enough blood spread and we want to give people the chance to join a crew.

Obstacle puts the paper back on her desk and takes the glass of wine. Cheers

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think this is broken because I still am not invited to a family? If you're going to make families then you can at least make sure people are being invited. I think this is bad.

He waits.

Report Post Tip
See which era can stack the shit piles highest? I think this ones heading in the right direction! Up! Then again, you're stacking shit :(

Are we gonna get some sort of explanation for the continued cluster fucks the leaders are subjecting us too? Or should we just continue to cover our noses and watch for whatever the fuck happens next?

"Busy, busy, Back tracking four months, blah"

Ps

I Luvs you
Report Post Tip

Rebuilding? Sounds like a great idea to get things back to normal :)

After Wazowskii hear and understood the big announcements, " Its a great decision to all of us " Well done, 

Wish all the Leader best of luck! 

Raise his hand holding his beers, Cheers Fella's! 

Report Post Tip

Seems like a fair and well planned out decision. 

Report Post Tip

Mumbles "Rebuilding you say?"

"Im glad to see the world still come together and determine our future so quickly after recent events"

Report Post Tip
Watching this unfold is terrifying and sad. Its history coming to life again, and everyone already knows the outcome. Very soon the exact same bloodlines will put on shinny bold suits. They will pick up where they left off at. Nothing will improve, nothing will change. It seems this world is just unable to see it, or just doesn't want to try something different.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Death stands back in the shadows, his most famous place to be, as he watches the others gather to rebuild. Silently, he thinks of ways he can help his fellow mates make a better world. Holy shit! Death, make a better world, you may ask... yes, That's right. I am here to help every way I can. I give my full support to Obstacle, Jaime, and the other district heads who are doing their best to make this a better place for all of us. It is horrifying how many people had to lose their lives just to bring peace, but I for one, want to see this peace stay!

Report Post Tip

Bachelor: How many crew leaders or sponsors have you contacted yourself? If you are just waiting to be contacted, then I'd like to remind you or let you know that there was a time when nobody would just be invited, you had to go out of your way to impress someone. Have you tried proving you deserve one of the few spots available?

Bob. You're being a little disrespectful there. I agree that it would be nice to hear about what happened, but that's not the way to go around asking for info. Another huge complaint this community would have is the countless months cities would remain empty. And now less than a week after a HUGE war, things have already shifted and every city is filled. By the way, fucking BRA-VO to the leadership for getting things sorted so quickly.

Hawk. How can you be sure? And if you're right, well, then that says something about this life of crime as a whole. Perhaps you really need to rank up and do something about it or accept that the same cream will always rise to the top. I don'r mean the "Rank up..." as a way to shut you up. But if it's true that EVERY time, the SAME people rise up, it has to be for a reason...

Report Post Tip

Defender, I don't like the streets, so I'll be short as the thug I am:

1. any spot is available.

2. some disrespect is needed at times

3. nothing is purely accidental

Report Post Tip
Funny, I'm less than enthusiastic about the time or effort put into determining what's been determined. To each their own I guess. When we rush shit of this nature, we fall into a fucking wormhole and wind up somewhere in the past.

I'm also a tad bit disappointed you said it was only a "little" disrespectful.
Report Post Tip

Jaded stood among the crowd that had gathered. She had listened to Obstacle and was shaking her head just slightly in the day's light.

First off let me say rest in peace to the fallen. We lost a lot of amazing people. Not just Crewleaders but amazing members under those leaders. I hope that everyone finds peace and that their next of kins can find somewhere to call home should they come back to these shores.

Secondly, it is a bit discouraging how fast people are taking districts based on whose left. It feels like a rush to fill them and somehow that feels slightly wrong to see or watch. Not my call though. I hope those picking up districts have what it takes to fill them and see them prosper in the future.

With a shrug of her shoulders Jaded once more skips away from the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Credits had been fortunate enough to have been given a copy of Obstacle's meeting notes by a light-fingered member of her retinue who he had traded with in the marketplace, so he knew what the crowd was discussing. He was a little pissed off that they all knew about it and wondered just how big a mouth Obstacle's man had. 

Personally, I think it is a good thing that all of the cities are being occupied early on. It would have been easy for the remaining leaders to occupy just a couple of them and leave the rest of the country in the hands of the politicians. They haven't done that and I think that is a good choice as it should hopefully prevent us reaching a scenario where one city has six crews in it whilst others have no organised crime whatsoever.

He added with a wry smile

At least until they start killing each other, anyway. Until then though, this should be good for business - especially the credit trading business, so it gets my seal of approval.

Report Post Tip

While Hawk raises a valid concern I think that in these times of rebuilding experience is needed, and usually ''the same old bloodlines'' have enough of that. Still disappointing, of course.

Report Post Tip

Watching this unfold is terrifying and sad. Its history coming to life again, and everyone already knows the outcome. Very soon the exact same bloodlines will put on shinny bold suits. They will pick up where they left off at. Nothing will improve, nothing will change. It seems this world is just unable to see it, or just doesn't want to try something different.

While I'd agree to this, isn't this what people wanted? 

By that I don't mean with the same people on top of the things. I mean the old regime was brought down, and a new one arises. Its easy to say you're tired of seeing the same bloodlines come up and put on the same bold suits. But you cannot blame the new regime of placing their most trusted of friends in place to continue their own success. 

I am happy to see a new regime come up and so on. And who knows? Maybe things will be slightly different.

Report Post Tip
Doubtful, you'll have the same bitchy vendettas, therefore you'll have the same results.

You can't call the past new, we just hit rewind. It hasn't been good for awhile, do you expect change when the mind sets are still the same?

Maybe somebody will step out of character and show they actually deserve something, not just that they know someone. Do something worth a shit for the betterment of the community as a whole. Thats what it's all about, without the community prospering, motherfucker, you aren't prospering.

If your bloodline has been a CL numerous times, you shouldn't be sitting in a corner, thumping your head against the wall while flicking boogers at people you don't like. You should be trying to make a difference,

but you know what, I'm going off of what has happened. Who knows this time around eh? I'll try and give people my trust in their ability to matter for the time being.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You're right. 

You'll have the same bitchy vendettas. Just like everyone else in the past... Theres always going to be a feud between regimes and so on. Thats the way of life in this world.

And like you said, who knows this time around.

Report Post Tip

Holy Christ, Bob. I get that you complain a lot and that it's your "thing", but this is just ridiculous. First, if this "hasn't been good for a while," then why bother even showing up and running your mouth? Has it worked in the past? Noooooooope. Second, I truly believe the leaders who survived the war wholly deserve their spot. They didn't start the war; each of the leaders now were subordinates to someone else who made the decision to start or enter the war. And when those men and women died these leaders, the ones in power now, took up the responsibility of protecting their crews and finished what their leaders couldn't.

Third, and perhaps most importantly, these leaders don't owe you shit. The war didn't decide what was for the "betterment of the community," the war decided who was strong and who wasn't. I am so tired of these appeals to "the betterment of the community," because 99% of the time it's just bullshit complaints from people not in power to people in power because they just don't like them. So if you really want to do something for the betterment of the community (whatever that actually means?), then how about you do it yourself instead of waiting for everyone else to do it.

Report Post Tip
meh, I wouldn't call it a thing, I tinker. I show up because I can, I don't put effort for the reasons listed.

I can wipe the shit off my nose unlike some and put my opinion out whether you wanna fucking hear it or not. Fucking hell, sometimes it's even if I wanna hear it or not.

Leaders owe the people everything and vice versa, that's just flat out the way it is. I can honestly say, I don't have a personal dislike or problem with damn near any of the leaders. So, it's not about that.

Change doesn't start at the bottom, just like shit doesn't roll up from it, it's almost all downhill. Although sometimes were like dung Beatles just rolling our shit balls down flat surfaces, running over things.
Report Post Tip

And thats exactly what Orsik was talking about. 

You want change but you are not willing to put any effort in it for whatever reasons you have. People complain and yet don't want to be productive towards the change that they want. Thats like someone complaining that their welfare check isn't enough and can't work because they won't. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL