Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 03:39:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Martii and the party Started by: Obstacle on Jun 20, '15 15:19

If there aren't rules for established auth procedures, that is the slipping of standards.

Report Post Tip

The standards slipped a long time before this situation. Again though, you seem to be making a big deal about nothing at all.

Report Post Tip

At my level, I can just say: Fuck old rules! No need to add things do I? Rules die with those who instate them. New powers will have to decide the path they choose. If I was a counselor, I would say: spare lives now, have comprehension. Later, a comitee should decide case by case...

Report Post Tip

There is no big deal. He screwed up, the situation was resolved peacefully, all is fine. Is there anything wrong with saying that the rule was broken? I'm not calling for anyone's death, but I'm not saying it's all great too. 

Report Post Tip

Accountability isn't too much to ask for. Or maybe it is around here. Good think we have a platform to voice our displeasures with the situation.

Report Post Tip

And, imo, nobody should die for saying his opinion loud and clear...

Report Post Tip

Voice your displeasures all you like, just know your place in the world.

Report Post Tip
What's my place in this world? Please explain to me, as I'm sure you have this wonderful idea that I need to hear.
Report Post Tip

Simply put? You're a nobody.

Report Post Tip

_Alexander_ , not evryone is a Baba Wanga around... You found your place already. Just find your destiny. If by anyway your question was adressed to me... Only thing I could do is give free advices, as long as am alive...

Report Post Tip

Even a nobody can be right, Doc.

Report Post Tip

The vast majority of us are nobodies then Doc. That doesn't mean that we don't carry weight and our words are not correct. I refuse to buy into the idea that if you're not made, then your words don't matter.

Report Post Tip

Docs are resourceful man in any fukin' regime. Learn to speak to them with respect _Alexander_  please,,,

Report Post Tip

Right or wrong makes no odds. A nobody doesn't question a somebody, it's not how the world works.

Report Post Tip

lost in translation there...

Report Post Tip

Obviously it does though. We ''nobodies'' have been given the right to be on these streets and point out errors, shortcomings and dish out criticism. Those who can't prove the critic (or indeed, the nobody) wrong always fall back to the ''You're not made, why should I listen to you'' while the same criticism would have been given if that person (nobody) has been Made. Would it be more valid? No.

People rely too much on rank for things that don't have to do with rank too much. Disrespect is one thing, criticism and pointing out errors, shortcomings and even failures is another.

Report Post Tip

Truth. Well our world has rules of respect, and people who don't know they need to respect even ungrown child are not worth of respect...

Report Post Tip

Again, come out to the streets all you like but as I stated, know your place. You have the right to speak, but to question a leader? No, this isn't your place.

I'm not here to prove anyone wrong, I've already established a mistake was made as have several others including another Chicago leader, I've also mentioned this is all making mountains out of molehills.

Alexander's opening comment was publicly questioning a Chicago leader, the way in which he approached the discussion thereon was juvenile.

Report Post Tip

Standing at the periphery of an interesting discussion, Rorschach pulls a final draw from his cigarette and flicks it towards the gutter, the smouldering stick making a small, bright splash of fiery embers as it bounces into a storm drain. Clearing his throat and addressing the congregated gentlemen the young man begins:

"Doc, you're saying the two Alexanders have no right questioning a leader's decision and whilst I would disagree to some extent, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Personally I would say any leader should be able to justify and defend their actions or decision when faced with respectful debate. However, you're completely disregarding their leader's views on their comments;

'As for my members that brought this point to the streets. I see no harm in what they have done. They have brought a valid point to the streets in an adequate and respectable fashion. Kudos to them.'

So if your point here is that a leader's word is absolute in our world, then aren't you sorta contradicting yourself by continuing to argue your point here? Zed has already said he deems nothing wrong with the initial question and discussion, so why are you questioning his authority by insisting that his members were indeed out of line?

As far as the initial point goes, whilst some may view it as an indication of slipping standards, I see no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. An sloppy oversight was made and it's not ideal, but as has been mentioned - there are no hard and fast laws set as yet (certainly to my knowledge anyway). It looked a bit unprofessional, but given there was an introduction from Madara, I would be inclined to overlook this mistake if the decision were up to me."

Report Post Tip

Wise words Rorschach. As a Goomba, I can only aprove them. Father looking on all of us will aprove them and make us blessed all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Martii and the party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL