Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:14:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Life on the run. Started by: MrLuciano on Jul 23, '09 12:57

Boom, Booom! The loud knocks at the door startled me.

I was wondering if the authorities had finally tracked me down. I quickly put on a sweather, and a pair of pants. I took some items such as my fake id, wallet, maruana, and cell phone. Just as I was sneaking out of the back door I heard the police kick in my front door.

I called my friend AlfierJr for a ride. I told him to stop on the next street. I pulled out my cell phone, and called my house number.  With all of my force I deliberatly threw it on top of the local Fat Burgers roof top. I knew that the police would be tracking the call so I got in AlfrierJr's car, and we speed away.

I hid under a pile of sheets in his car just to be assure the police did not find me. AlfierJr handed me a pre paid-cell phone. He told me that my former Don Odd was promoted to Godfather, and him as well as Paul_Walker the new Don wanted to speak with me.

I asked him was the number the same, and he replied with what do you think. We headed up the street to an abbandoned warehouse. Hello, the voice was familliar it was Odd awlright. I said hello reconize my voice he said yes it is you Luciano.

Odd then handed Paul_Walker his cell phone. Paul Walker said do you want back in this thing of ours. I said yes, I already knew what was coming. Boom Lucius emerged, and knocked me in the head with a wooden bat. Later I woke up in sorrounded by former family members, as well as new faces.

Paul_Walker stepped up, and told me before you say yes you should know your former roll of LHM has been striken when you left. Now you are a no body You must make a name for your self again, and prove your self. I said yes, and the iniation beating began. It ended after four minutes then I was patched up by the family doctor.

Waking back up feeling re energized, and well rested. Odd called up the family members, Who brought grills, and food suplys, as well as crates of wine. Paul_Walker ordered a toast to Luciano. We are all here to welcome our newest member Luciano!

The family burst out in applause. After my speech was over I went to the familys pent-house to lay low for a few days. I had an outstanding warrant on intimidating a witness, minor drug possesion, and obstruction of justice. I had left the family for a while to start a new life in Italy, where law enforcement wasn't so strict, and I was a free man.

Those dreams had all changed once the police had located  me. I was looking up to 3 and a half years. I quiclky got off of those thoughts, and quickly realized it was a time to be happy, not worry. A week later it was my first mission out  of many to prove my self.

I had to shake down the local MegaMart. Me along wih some gangsters who wanted to become true members of the family had crowbars, and bats. We walked in, and I knew how to get to the manager I smashed his desk, a lamp. I broke three windos, and took the money out of the cash register.

I had the other two guys with me take the camera and video tape, while I pulled out my switch blade. I told the Mega Mart manager that he could either sign the deed over in Odd's name or die. He did not hesitate to sign the paper.

Since he now owned the Mega Mart, instead of just getting a share of their money, like previously asked he was now recieving triple income. He was so happy he gave orders to Paul_Walker to promote me to Made Man. The two new comers with me had gained some respect, as well as limited minimum power.

~ The end ~

Report Post Tip

what the hell  is this

Report Post Tip

A story

Report Post Tip

Thats what i was thinking.. Like what else is it going to be.. but nevertheless; a good read. what ever it meant to you.. :)

Report Post Tip

Don't show dis respect on my Fucking thread. Thank  you.            

Report Post Tip

He is just a thug he won't know how to respect someone on here if hes new.

Report Post Tip

Yes I understand, but that is terms of getting shot. It happened to my first account.

Report Post Tip

Even with as arrogant, conceited, and good looking as I am, I don't feel that there's any need for snobbery on these streets when someone is trying to tell a story. Even if it is an outlandish one. I would like to take this opportunity to let my own crew know that I will not tolerate blatant disrespect on the streets towards another Mobster that is merely trying to tell a tale.

Report Post Tip

Alfie hears a man talking bout his tale and see it is MrLuciano Alfie decided to approach him
I'll back you up Luciano no worries please anyone this is his first attempt
smiles and sees Benny on the spot
Hey there mate !

Report Post Tip

Sidious walks up to the small group that has gathered with a puzzled look on his face

What is a cell phone? And a pre-paid one at that?

I'd also like to try one of these "Fat Burgers", where may I find one?

An entertaining read, MrLuciano.

Sounds like Godfather Odd and Mr. Walker are turning soft with age, as I always thought their beatings lasted more than four minutes.

Report Post Tip

What a compelling story of personal triumph!

I love stumbling upon stories of such great former leaders as Godfather Odd and Don Paul_Walker!

Report Post Tip

Sounds like you would be related to one of them. Good times.

Report Post Tip

This is a excellent story!

Report Post Tip

Greatest story of all time.  Right up there with "Waist Land".

Report Post Tip

Waist Land, the masterpiece of the century?

Report Post Tip

Nothing is up there with "Waist Land".

Report Post Tip

Being fortunate enough to have been blessed with a first edition of said work,I too, agree its definitely up there,swinging on the colon of literacy.......

Report Post Tip

Great story... shows whawt hard work can do

Report Post Tip

Champ listens to the man while at the same time wondering what             means.

Report Post Tip

Truly a fine moment in Our World's history. God Rest The Souls of Godfather Odd, Don Paul_Walker, and especially MrLuciano, whose family lineage went on to create other materpieces such as "Sweet Life Bakery" and "The Fist Of Truth". And people wonder why I refer to this man's bloodline as legendary. Thank you Rex_Grossman for reviving this classic adventure

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life on the run.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL