Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:55:45
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Jokes & Riddles Fun Competiton - 3 M USD Total Prizes Started by: MasterMind on Jul 28, '15 19:05

It was 10:00 Am when MasterMind finished drafting some words on a piece of paper in front of him, He then gave it to his associate who was standing next to him and asked him to post it on every pole in every city so that everyone can read it, his associate took the paper and left the room right away to do what he was told, The Paper Said:

Hello My Dear Fellow Americans

Are You Looking for Some Fun ?

You Are all invited To Our HQ in Chicago.

Can You Tell a Joke ?

Are You A Mysterious Riddle Teller ?

Do You Know Some Magic Or Can Tell Some Poem?

Are You Lonely & Looking for Some Fun.

Come Join Us.

Drugs, Drinks & Girls on The House.

Everyone will receive a gift of 20,000 USD for Joining Us.

We will Pick the Best 6 Participants (From All Categories)

First Prize: 1 M USD

Second Prize: 0.75 M USD

Third Prize: 0.5 M USD

Fourth, Fifth & Sixth Prizes: 0.25 M USD

Winners Will be Announced after One Week From Now.

Let The Party Begin.

Report Post Tip
I am a movie star when the sun is down and they have no direction the often look for me for help but yet in the credits I am not mentioned who or what am i

Answer the north star
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

MasterMind lisnted to MafiaTrivia's Riddle and was about to start thinking of an answer, when he was surprised that M.T. answered it, so he said to him: You Should give us some time to try to solve it bro, if we fail to do so you can provide the answer, Where is the fun here, then he smiles and continues to say: It is an interesting riddle anyways, Thanks A Lot.

Report Post Tip

TLM:> (The_Laughing_Man with a smile), made his way to the Chicago HQ. He wasn't overly confident, however he knew a few riddles and jokes that perhaps could impress the crowd. Eventually when he found MasterMind he tapped him on the shoulder. 

"This is where the riddles and jokes are to be told, yes?" One of MasterMind's bodyguards nodded at him and had him back away a bit. "Okay okay, let me see here... Ahem."

"My father Uncle told me this one once, and it goes like this:

Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are standing around in some sort of Mexican stand off. They are respectable Mafisios and agree to a deal in which each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left, like a deadly game of Russian Roulette. Mr. Black, who hits his shot a third of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot two-thirds of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats until only one individual is left alive. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

*Breaking News*

This just in...

It appears that a toilet has been stolen from the local police department...

As of now, the cops have nothing to go on.

...this has been a special report, thank you and good day.

A little fun...

The local gangster sat next to me in the pub with his stunning young, blonde girlfriend. I pretended I was sending a text and took a photo of her impressive cleavage. 

I only remember waking up in deserted street thinking that next time I need to make sure the flash is off.

The life of gangster is not easy with a Don Juan soul.

Chucky reads the invitation to Mastermind's Jokes and riddles competition.  

Hmmmm... girls and drugs on the house for a joke or a riddle??  Consider it done.

Chucky eyes up the finest looking girl in the house and gives her the wink and the gun as he takes the stage for his moment in the limelight...

"Why'd the chicken cross the street? To get to the other side."

With that Chucky takes the beautiful girl around his arm and heads out.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Reading the invitation that MasterMind has put forth Stella decides to join in on the fun, scratching her head for a moment lost in thought she looks up and ponders a bit before giggling to herself as a big silly grin begins to grow across her face

"Between your Naval (belly button) and your knee there is a hole you sometimes see..

You stretch it, you pull it, you can do it no harm,

You can stick a thing in it as long as your arm!

What is it??"

Mumbling to herself Stella saunters off to let others ponder her clever riddle

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already. - Sucks to be me :S

I tried water polo but my horse drowned. 

I have this good friend... great guy really. 
But, he tends to.... not know his limits when it comes to drinking that firewater.

So one time i run into him at the bar, and he's drinking water with lemon. Surely, this confused me. This guy always had a stiff drink in his hand.

So i asked him, "Hey Jimbo, whats going on man? Why the water?"

He responds, "Man... I really need to start controlling myself. I got so drunk last night, I went home and blew chunks."

Shocked that this was the first time this has happened to him, I reassure him "Bro, we all end up doing that at some point when we drink too much. It gets the best of us, no big deal".

He looked up at me, stone cold stare and then dropped this bomb on me...

"No man... you don't get it. Chunks is my dog."

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

MasterMind was thinking about TLM Riddle for the past few hours, and he finally reached to a conclusion so he speaks out loudly saying: Hey The_Laughing_Man, Mr. Black shall Shoot Mr. White if he wants the Highest chance of survival. Is it correct?

Report Post Tip
I am the first living thing to use solar power who or what am i
Report Post Tip

TLM:> chuckles with delight. "You are close, but no cigar my friend. Would you like to take another guess, or shall I tell you?"

Report Post Tip
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

MasterMind smiles faintly in disappointment to realize that his answer was wrong and then says: We are Only left with Mr. Gray Then, I'm pretty sure he will not shoot himself. hehe

Report Post Tip
What kind of fruit do you make when when you dump water on some one
Report Post Tip

TLM:> pats MasterMind on the back. "You're getting closer, my friend."

Report Post Tip

No one had seen Freddie since high school until he showed up to the bar one day with the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and so much money stuffed into his pockets they were overflowing. But for some reason, he had a giant orange head now.

I said "You seem to be doing well for yourself Freddie", unable to stop staring at his giant orange head. "What have you been up to?"

"Well," said Freddie, "it was the strangest thing. I found this lamp, and a genie popped out of it and granted me three wishes. So my first wish was to be rich beyond my wildest dreams. Now I have more money than I know what to do with.

I was never really good with the ladies, so for my second wish I said I wanted the most beautiful woman in the world to be mine, and that's how I got her.

Then for my third wish, and this is where I kind of messed up a little, I asked for a giant orange head."

Report Post Tip

MasterMind laughed a lot on Mishka's Joke, it was very nice. Freddie seemed to have fucked himself up. He should have been careful with words. 

Report Post Tip

MasterMind feels worried a little bit because there is not too many people participating nowadays in his competitions. Hopefully this status will change soon, he is investing a lot on this to make sure it comes out in a nice way. Anyways, he is always optimistic. Things shall get better soon. It has to.

Report Post Tip

Butterfingers is walking down the street when she hears the cries of what sounds like a desperate man trying to make peoples lives a little happier. She can't help feel a little sorrow and decides to wander over and see what the shouting is about.

"Why hello good sir." Butterfingers says as she approaches Mastermind. "What seems to be the trouble here?"

Mastermind tells her of his endeavor to make people smile and Butterfingers decides she can help a little.

"I tell you what, I will help spruik your cause within my city and see if I can bring some of the kind folk down here to have a laugh. And if anyone from within the great city of Chicago wins first prize, I will match what you give them. And on top of that, anyone from within my fine family wins any prize I will match that as well."

"Ohhh I almost forgot..."

There was a young lady from Arden.
Who use to give head in the garden.
When asked "Why dear Flo...
Where does that stuff go?"
She replied "Gulp, I beg your pardon?"

And with that Butterfingers turns and continues on her merry way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $750,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jokes & Riddles Fun Competiton - 3 M USD Total Prizes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL