Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:31:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Mute Society Started by: Rowlf on Aug 29, '15 20:51

Damn, that's unfortunate.

Report Post Tip

Yes, it is very unfortunate that you have selective hearing when looking to ruffle feathers. 

Perhaps pay a little attention next time you want to feign interest in a subject.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry, what did you say?

Report Post Tip
Duplicity, just because a person is mute doesn't mean that they cannot speak ever again.
A mute person could be deaf later in life and no longer speak much, buy still speak with a heavy accent.
Also, mutes in moments of extreme and overwhelming feelings have occasionally been able to force a sentence or two. I think the excitement of making it was just that for this man.
Report Post Tip
Honestly this is exactly what I've come to expect out of this whole "experiment"

With standards in the streets already waning you had a chance to come out here and set a shining example for what the future of LA could be. It really is a shame that this didn't seem to be worth your time enough to put in any effort at all.
Report Post Tip

Dick walks by with firm posture as he heard someone scream they have setup in L.A. Being on vacation to enjoy Hollywoods sights and sounds himself, Dick begins looking for what the man setup exactly. He see's an ice cream stand, surely not ice cream. Behind him was a fruit stand, could it be a fruit stand? Wondering he walked over and bought himself a peach from the peddler named Jorge. Nope wasn't a fruit stand, this is driving Dick crazier then sitting in a brothel during happy hours buy one get one free. Finally stopping someone who possibly knew the man he asked what the hollering was about.

"Oh him? He's the first crime lord in L.A. For some time."

Well Dick was stunned by the mans quick notice and quick at it attitude. Short and blunt, attributes that Dick does not possess or else the woman would show Dick no time. Hopefully the man prospers as business in L.A. has been rather quiet for some time now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mute Society
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL