Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:42:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Demise of KennyPowers Started by: Santos on Sep 22, '15 13:29

So you as a person and your past character had different thoughts?

Report Post Tip
So by that logic, I could hop on to IRC, as Telkin - not Henri... And talk publicly about wanting someone wiped out and expect it to not have retaliation in game? C'mon man... That's asinine.

You had a great chance to do something, ANYTHING, with a city that's been empty for far too long. A chance many would've loved to have had. Regardless of where it where it was said...it was said, and seen by many.

I see FaceBook being the avenue as a weak spirited attempt to get others DD'd. FaceBook, Global Chat, MobMail, IRC... You tantamount just walked into #DivineLunacy and shouted for the removal of the top dogs, bro.

People have been killed for far less in the past I can assure you of that.
Report Post Tip
Sure.. He's someone I played. kenny's loyality was to Seph and Vegas. Kenny was killed with viva Vegas on his suit.
Report Post Tip
Dude, if you aren't on the game itself, it shouldn't count against you.
Report Post Tip
Separation of game and reality!
Report Post Tip

It does and should count if you're talking about in-game stuff.

Report Post Tip
How did you ever get authed?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So what your saying is that its ok for say myself to go on social media and drum up support to say attack Chicago and if Chicago finds out about it they cant act because i was under my real name?

They would have to sit there intill i acted.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I know this is hard for some to understand. But separation of game and reality.
Report Post Tip
Mazer, real question is why can't you get auth?
Report Post Tip

Fair enough, but then you should also separate between game and reality. As in don't talk about in-game stuff outside of the game. Do that and you'll be fine.

Report Post Tip
If you are on a game based fan club and something is getting boring you should beable to say what ever you want, simple as that.
Report Post Tip

There is nothing for Squishy to settle; this is obvious.

Unless you talk about "wiping Chicago" in your actual life, clearly you're still in character regardless of the platform which it is done upon.

My advice would be to get better friends who don't use this sort of shit to get you killed. 

Report Post Tip

Entire cities have been taken out based on screenshots from whatsApp and/or IRC conversations about war plans.

Santos let's test your theory about what you say OOC wont affect you in game:
I dare you to post in that fan club on Failbook and unleash a barrage of very personal insults and conspiracy theories (like some idiots have done) against Izzy and other MR admins.
And let Izzy know who you're in game. 

Report Post Tip

Here's the thing... You want game and real life to be separated... But you yourself, made a statement about the game.... See how that works? You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you didn't want the lines to be muddled, you yourself shouldn't have muddled them. I have seen people get killed, dd'd etc for things said on IRC, Skype, Facebook etc... If you're going to bring the game outside of the game, you have to accept the consequences of that action. Does it suck? Yes, yes it does. Which is why I don't do it. And if I did and the wrong person heard it, I wouldn't have the right to be upset about something happening.

Report Post Tip
I can't do that because I have nothing against Izzy. The rules of the fan club on FB were simple you can't take what's said there and bring it here.
Report Post Tip

Santos I don't think you see the point, if its Facebook or I walk past you in streets if I hear you saying that I would act against you in game because you are a threat and are fed up with the city and only  matter of time you will attack. So it doesnt matter if you say it in game out of game you are talking about the game and about a city you don't like. So does that not count as playing in game?

Alot of people use whats app for mafia if you seen a text saying we attack LA now and it got to you from another city do you just let them attack you because its not in game?

Report Post Tip
Ultimately opinions are like assholes. Fuck this.. We will agree to disagree.
Report Post Tip

I can't do that because I have nothing against Izzy. The rules of the fan club on FB were simple you can't take what's said there and bring it here.

Do you honestly think that matters? EVERYTHING IS FAIR GAME NOW. Albeit I think the reason you got killed is the most childish thing ever, it is their sand box. They will do as they please.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $68,000 Tip
First off, don't let Talyor Swift get into your head. Secondly, how the hell would admins implement a rule to prevent people with mouths from being shot down?

Santos I like Ya bud, but take a step back and really think about what your saying. People have been killed over phone calls before, and honestly you could have been shot without being given a reason, in turn having you complain about why. It sucks being killed after hard work, each and everyone of us who have been here for some time has experienced it and handled it in different ways. I myself have gone over board shortly after dying, it's no fun.

Ooc or not ooc if people get word that you think they should be killed, (you know all the hard work they put into their character as well), how do you expect them to just stand by and let you get strong enough to take matters possibly into your own hands?

Let's say that happens, how would they explain to their family that a month prior they learned their death could have been prevented but being it was ooc just stood by and did nothing.

They have a responsibility to their city and their family. As I've stated, they can make any move they want, hell If they woke up grumpy from not getting laid the night before and decide to war the site well then nothing can be done. You handed out a reason and made it public that you did so. Seems pretty black and white to me.

R.i.p but seriously put some thought into it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Demise of KennyPowers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL