Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:44:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Have they killed you enough times yet? Started by: ZeQ on Oct 30, '15 13:44

I wish I could clap Ronin.  What strain were you smoking when you stepped on your soapbox?

Who I am is your loss and anyone else for that matter. I have ran with the best in my opinion whom are not around as I speak. You have clarified a small group run this shit. I was being sarcastic when I said the elite. I am amused at you calling yourselves the elite. Thank you for the confirmation.

If Izzy made it clear there would not be a reset, please point us in that direction. As recent, a few suggested such  and it went unanswered on the streets. Unanswered does not match your take.

Lastly, I suggest you learn how to read. As magnificent as I am, I strongly suggest you re-read my observation on the passing of a character.

Again Ronin, lets asses the work boards and maybe your thoughts in my mail ey?

Report Post Tip

Cordelia or whatever your name is shut the fuck up. Read the facts not what your bleeding ass wants to dictate.

Report Post Tip

I'm unsure why you are unable to clap. Maybe you're too uncoordinated to do so?

Small groups always run shit. That's how it is, it's part of the game. Someday we will all be dead and another small group will be running shit. 

I never claimed I was part of this group, nor that I was elite.

The last time I remember Izzy making comment on it was when Roman was running things. People were asking for one over and over and I recall him being quite clear on the matter. It's not my problem you weren't there for that. Now that real life money is so directly involved in the game, a reset would cause an uproar, and maybe even lawsuits. Some people pour money into this game, you can't just dump all that down the drain because .5% of the userbase wants a reset. 

I'm actually quite an accomplished reader, and writer. Sadly, I don't think you can say the same. Michael was not a character, he was a real person. I fail to see any reason Michael's death had to be brought into this conversation. What relevance does it have to the entire thread, let alone the rest of that post? You were speaking of not giving people chances, of the strong killing the young and or the week. Then you brought up his death in a very random and confusing manner, followed by saying this theme we have is killing all hope to broaden horizons with new challenges. That makes it seem as if you were trying to connect the two in some way. 

Again Ronin, lets asses the work boards and maybe your thoughts in my mail ey?

I did indeed address your thing about the jobs board, not only in our short mobmail correspondence, but also at the very beginning of my last post.

One more thing.

The only thing that I can assess from your blibber is that you are the ass. 

Report Post Tip
Shut the fuck up? Me? Not under your orders sweetcheeks. Now, why don't you pucker up and kiss my ass you trolling little fuck.

There has not been a reset in eons. There will not be a reset until it is ABSOLUTELY necessary as dictated by code or hardware. Izzy/Squishy will not force players that have worked hard on their characters to lose what they have gained. The fact that real money is invested into these characters is another reason he will not reset on a whim because we, the players, do not like who is in charge. He leaves their removal from power in our hands as WE are the ones playing the game. He does not interfere in the flow of the game in that manner. How do I, and others, know this to be fact? Well, it's simple, much like your prepubescent little brain cell that's rattling lost in the empty space between your ears, we've been here for a hell of a lot longer than you and have actually discussed it with him over the years calmly, rationally, and jokingly at times. It simply won't happen because of butthurt people moaning and making idle threats about taking their ball and going home with their credit cards and PayPal accounts.

Grow up. Stop attacking people in mail with insults. If you don't want feedback, don't fucking post in forums. If you are going to post do yourself a fucking favour and PROOF READ YOUR SHIT (and I do mean shit) to make sure it actually makes some sense.

Quit, like you keep saying you're going to. Don't hold your breathe for a reset, it's not going to happen. Move on. Go back to Neopets or Minecraft or COD or wherever the fuck it is you came from and stay the FUCK out of my mail.

Ugh. You hurt my brain with your "moranic" (Spelling error made on purpose so don't even start you little pissant.) dribble.
Report Post Tip

I retired well coordinated. Take that too the bank. You state small groups run shit? There is another adjective or two that can accompany small. How long ago was Romans time? And there is no comparison to Romans time to this small shit going on. Roman did not push the population. We can debate this one too Ronin.

How did you come yup with 5% of the user base wants a reset? This I got to hear! Amd Michael was  a character in here and i paid my respects prior to my keen observation. Want to debate that too?

Kudos to the one who reached me that Ronin called on me. <3

Report Post Tip

I called no one. Quite obviously, I need no help in making you look idiotic; you do a well enough job as it is. Alas, your blatant stupidity attracts people who would like to put you in your place, so to speak. Not to mention she, like I, was a friend to Michael (the person, again, not a character; his character was marlboro.) who did not like the way you brought his death into this.

You keep asking me if I want to debate things. I've been repeatedly destroying every point you bring up. I have little doubt you will ever shut up, but if you continue to bring up invalid things, I will continue to metaphorically shit on you.

Roman did not push the population? I don't know what you mean by this. Punish maybe? This is the problem when trying to debate things with someone who can't spell, you can never tell if they actually meant what they were saying. Roman had just as many enemies as the current regime has. Every regime creates enemies, every regime suppresses those enemies. Roman and Prem were the first people to ban players from their cities, if I am not mistaken. Eventually half the game turned on them. I really don't think you were present at the time, as you clearly lack basic understanding of how things work around here.

I said .5%

not 5%

Notice the decimal point? It looks like this --->  .

It's not an exact number, it's me insinuating that a very, very, VERY small percentage of the game shares your opinion that a reset would in any way help this game.

Kudos to you for continuing to make this too easy.

Report Post Tip

Hey, uh, moneytalks, if you think Ronin is stupid, then that's like, your opinion, okay? I think he's better than most people here in my own opinion, so, uh, stop being a dick about him, you're making me laugh with this stupidity, in my own opinion. Other people might not be laughing, and that's fine by me, just my two cents here.

There. I got your back, lol1 style.

Report Post Tip
Trust Shaggs to pipe up here, let's be honest Shaggs.. It's penis envy, isn't it? I don condone what teq is promoting here but he is a friend of mine and an exceptional player. He's one of the hardest working, generous individuals in this game and achieved more in his last run than you ever have and I dare say teq has more talent in his toes than you do in your whole body. Back in your corner.
Report Post Tip
Corner was getting a bit stuffy, nail on the head Rory, total penis envy. I wish I was as cool and good at MR as you two
Report Post Tip
I never claimed I was good at MR. I'm an average player, I have no issues with that. This isn't about me, it's about you slagging off a friend of mine. Don't get butt hurt about it.
Report Post Tip
About as far from butt hurt as possible
Report Post Tip
Ignoring all the drivel said before... I actually like you idea ZeQ!

I remember a campaign a few years ago modeled exactly like this against the great Roman, Premeir, Ire, JesseJames, and to a lesser extent myself. I remember it having a raging amount of success.....

Don't waste your time.
Report Post Tip

Roman and Prem were the first people to ban players from their cities, if I am not mistaken. Eventually half the game turned on them. I really don't think you were present at the time, as you clearly lack basic understanding of how things work around

More or less correct, We did do our fair share of punishing people.

Teq little disappointed in you, you were big time, dont sink to trying 1%'s.

You are better then that.

Report Post Tip

The curtain dropped.

Report Post Tip
Have they?
Report Post Tip

I say let them be like cannibals where desperate measures narrow down to killing each other off. They succeeded in killing off true talent so why not each other. I got something for you to do if you get any more bored. 

Report Post Tip

lol I suppose you are true talent?

Who are you again? What have you ever actually done?

Report Post Tip

He's died a bunch of times if that counts, but I don't think there's much skill needed for that trade.

Report Post Tip

One may not always be talking about themself, although that is hard for some to understand given the amount of ego in our world these days.. areyoutiredofdying may be referring to certain leaders from LV who he/she considered talented, or maybe he/she is referring to other friends who they considered 'talented.'

So instead of going with the same old argument of "Your bloodline hasn't accomplished as much as (insert your own name, or a friend's name here)'s bloodline, so you shut the hell your mouth" - why not try out a something new? :)

Report Post Tip

ConnorMcDavid, is there any other way to handle a take down other than everyone coming and making the same points over and over, while insulting each other,  thinking that something will change? There will never be any of that trying something new nonsense.

If we honestly look at what a thread like this is trying to achieve we get what? We get someone trying to get a rise or maybe a slight reaction out of others. I get mad every time I die, regardless of if it was merited. If you aren't a fan of dying, try finding something to do that doesn't involve EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAVING A GUN.

Might I recommend golf?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have they killed you enough times yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL