Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 17:45:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
one simple word. Love. Started by: Jezebel- on Nov 20, '15 19:09

Home life and Family life is the same. When Family is together your at Home because when it comes down to it thats all you have.

Report Post Tip

I have to disagree with that statement sorry. I think home life with loved ones and them learning about what you do can implicate them and make home life non-existent as they may leave. Personally, I prefer to have them protected and not in danger of separation or worse.

Report Post Tip

Have to agree to disagree.

You can't shelter them from the world and think you are protecting them but it makes them want to see on there own more. He was going to smoke weed at age 11 even if i kicked his ass and then I would of not known anything he would do in the future. And age 21 his so called friends gave him Heroin instead of coke and I wasn't there to protect him. And how do I know he didn't know what he was doing is because the amount of Heroin in his system would of killed an Elephant, He wasn't stupid. He was a construction worker just like me and dad and its sad to say but there is a lot of recreational drug use in construction workers on the weekends. He knew everything i ever did I wanted the same with him so he would not screw up, well he did and I couldn't protect him.

We had a bond and brotherly LOVE. 

The point of my story was make sure your family knows you Love them they could be gone before you know it.

Report Post Tip

Love and Valentines Day, I am away from my sweetheart but I still made sure she got her candy and other gifts. But I'm sitting here thinking if you need a day to tell someone one you Love them and buy them gifts you need to rethink your relationship because you should make Valentines Day everyday. You don't have to buy something everyday just make your someone special feel Loved.

If you can't do that you need to rethink your relationship and maybe move on.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

One more thing on Valentines Day and Love, If you cheat on the person you are with today would be a good day to figure out who you are in Love with make up your mind and pick one. Life is way to short, so give the person you don't want a chance to fall in love and be loved. 

Report Post Tip

Ah, love. what the fuck is love?

This life, the life that we all lead each and every fucking day around here is often nasty, brutish, and sometimes short for those not lucky enough to make it to tomorrow, but sometimes life throws us a fucking paddle or life vest and we meet someone who makes this day go by just a little bit easier. He or she or fuck it -they breath life into us. You would be surprised at how meaningful even the most simple of gestures is. I mean, I am tough bitch, but sometimes Sienna subtly clears her throat the soul cries out for the healing touch of another. It shouts so profoundly that you have to stay yourself. Sometimes the thing that you need most is only a fucking ear or a small gesture of kindness to let you know that this fucking world isn't all dark and grey, and that maybe, just maybe you and the rest of your people the mafia aren't all so fucked up. Love is possible in this world you only  have to be willing to take the risks.

Fuck it, I love all my people. I love you all to my very last heart beat and beyond. You all are in my bloodstream. Some of you have touched me where others before have only skimmed the surface of possibilities. My brothers, my sisters, my people I love you. I'm not talking about any hearts, flowers, rainbows or any of that shit. I'm talkin' the kind of love that transcends all that, because that love is fleeting. The love that I feel for all you fuckers here is infinite and exact, and love -love doesn't make you weak, only someone so strong can love someone even when they hurt or disappoint them the most. Even when they destroy every fucking thing and you still continue to love them.

"Love is an infinite pool, when felt it feels the pool to bursting."

And with that Sienna walked away, it was a cold day so she burrowed deeper in her coat, and hurried off to a wonderful bar around the corner

Love is not an instant thing, love grows on a person like a mould. It matures over time, sometimes getting stronger, evolving. I also agree love also diminishes over time in some occations or even turns to hate depending on circumstance.  Wars have been won and lost over love.  The women has the unfortunate advantage of using this potent weapon against us simple minded creatures.

Peace, love, joy & happiness to all - just my 2 cents

Tony Capazzo was walking the streets when he overheard some fellow mafioso discussing the topic about love. He didn't have much experience in this particular area. He had only just met a girl that even caught his attention as was in the very early stages but he did remember something he once heard. He stepped forward as he took a puff from his cigar. He removed his fedora atop his head and spoke.

"I once heard from a wise man...he said a friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."

Tony paused for a moment and then continued on.

"I think this statement rings true in this life of ours. We all do things, things I won't mention...but...you, I and all of us know what things I refer to. Sometimes things we are not proud of, sometimes things we have to do out of necessity, sometimes things out of survival however as the statement says...love is given by a friend not because of what we do but sometimes, especially in this life, despite of what we do."

Tony took another puff of his cigar.

"There are many types of love in this day and age. Love for ones parents, love for our family, love for many different things. The bottom line is love is what you make of it."

Tony then put back on his fedora and tipped it to the crowd. He walked a few steps back and whispered to himself.

"I don't even understand what the fuck I just said."

With that he shrugged and awaited to here someone else's thoughts, opinions and sentiments on the love topic at hand.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

​Love comes along and its great, but then it falls apart because of some asshole and you still feel the love. All of a sudden both sides screw up and you don't know what to do because thew don't want to talk. You don't ask for much but you get nothing. Well the end is near because you know you will never find another love like Jezebel <3 <3 <3 <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: one simple word. Love.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL