Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:17:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Have We Killed You Enough Yet? Started by: Duplicity on Nov 24, '15 05:13
After taking a look at the landscape, one would hope Duplicity will place one of her yes men in Vegas under the delusion having their own city. Maybe they'll even be delusional enough to believe they actually run the place, but the rest of us know the real truth. The cancer will spread, people will be unhappy, and the world will become a little darker.
This world needs a villain to keep it interesting, but that requires a hero of sorts to balance the world out. We have no heroes left honestly. They all retired their holsters and six shooters, then they faded into the dust. Maybe one day a hero will arise from the ashes and remove the villains to make this world a little more bearable for a period of time, but I doubt that.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That there has been applied Alexandra. Take a stroll around the streets at who was authed and who returned home after the guns hit their people, and those were were authed to only be set up. 

Report Post Tip

I was hoping for more relevant reasons for taking LV down. Saying "They are a threat and I don't wanna give my throne up" are more acceptable than this but since you are simple minded Godmother, you wrote all these crap and announces it to the whole community, showing what you really are. Las Vegas was never been shaky under Koehler. We were tight-knit city but how will you ever know?, "We were not involved" in your circle of friends/community.

"Word" that leaders / uppers are distant from their members? I didn't know you love to gossip instead of thinking how to make the community grows. Tell me who these uppers are and I will hunt them even in hell.

Enough with these bullshits. I didn't speak here to justify these craps. I only want you to know that you and your puppets were lucky in taking LV down today because given a few days, I am sure, you will be soaking in your own blood, headless, body parts, torn apart.

It will come soon. Very soon. And your kin will whine like your bloodline used to.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Yeah! Enough with these bullshits!

Report Post Tip

I can't believe people still come out and cry and kick and scream at the reasons given. If these reasons are enough for someone to kill you, then they will kill you. That's their prerogative as the top person in this thing of ours. It has always been this way and will always been this way. I'm not saying people need to like it, but at the same time, they need to understand it and accept it.

Contrary to popular belief, Duplicity isn't the biggest, baddest, meanest person that ever lived. She is simply (no pun intended) doing what she believes is the best way to keep herself and her friends and close allies alive. Vegas didn't come under that banner and so they fell, no great shock here.

This isn't to say I agree with the reasoning, but frankly I knew very little of Vegas. I can't think of any inhabitants that I was close to or even would recognise on the streets, so their demise has mattered very little to me. What I am sad about is the fact another city is now empty. We already had LA and Philly laying empty and now Vegas too. A crime world with very little criminal establishments is not a very good world at all.

Report Post Tip

Visas wanders out into the streets trips over after getting tangled in the strings that bind her to Duplicity getting a pair of scissors (yes proper cutting scissors you dirty minded people) she cuts the strings so she can untangle herself.

Now i have listened to most of what has been said here tonight i have also spent time chatting with the late Godfather Koehlers next of kin.

The crowd listens a few youngsters come forth asking a question.

Why??? Visas Why??? Did you kill our mothers and Fathers?

Visas looks at them lets out a sigh.

Ok why was Detroit involved in this? Last night Duplicity came to me in private she asked me about some certain logs that had made it to GodFather Koehlers desk where my UnderBoss Jake_Ballard had vented now Jake had said his bit it was left there it never became anything to be honest nobody gave it a second thought.

Intill Duplicity came to me telling me that there was a rumour that Detroit planned to attack Vegas and she then mentioned these logs having been given to Koehler. That was enough to set my alarm bells ringing first a rumour then these logs well Koehler would think that there was some truth to this. If he thought an attack was coming would he strike Detroit 1st there is no way i would let that happen.

So i agreed to remove a threat on the off chance that Koehler did act.

Now having spoken to his next of kin we both kinda cleared the air with each other Koehler was his usual jovial self and spoke respectfully and from the heart while he dismissed the notion of an attack from Detroit he said he had the feeling that the hand of the reaper was drawing near.

His only regret was not going out with a bang and he said to me it would have been nothing personal a comment i respect from a GodFather and friend i respected.

Now having listened to some of this a few points made by Vegas about the rogue Credits now i myself asked people where was Vegas where they helping? Most people did not have a clue if they where or where not this is how problems arise it can be placed at the feet of both of us there though. Communication is the key word here now maybe both parties are guilty of this to an extent.

Though i remember a couple of convos with Vegas uppers towards the end it was good to chat maybe if they had come forward from the start the element of mistrust may have subsided.

But we all know that is hear say now

RIP to the Fallen may your next of kin rise and make your fore Fathers proud

Report Post Tip
Rip the fallen

Another city lost and if you got the guns you will die, bullshit excuses aside it is risk=don't take it kill them! It's not a new thing!
Report Post Tip

it is nothing more than Chicken Shit cunt face action. 

Report Post Tip

Don't sit on the fence 3rdLeg, say what you really feel.

Report Post Tip

And also dont have an opinion REMEMBER that it means nothing unless its completely agrees with the most powerful or you get shot 

Report Post Tip

Seems to me Duplicity told everyone Las Vegas was about to be eliminated when she sent out the mail below. Clearly Las Vegas wasn't included in the "Opportunity," because dead men can't run a district. 

Sent: Nov 20, '15 21:50

Subject: The Los Angeles Opportunity

***Mass Mail To All Residents Of Chicago***

Greetings one and all,

Today I come to you about an opportunity in Los Angeles. You're probably wondering what kind of opportunity, yes? Well, one lucky person from Chicago will take over a district in the beautiful city. That district is their own, they may build it how they see fit.

Now how do you get this chance of a life time? By entering your name in. That's it! When Monday rolls around I will open a poll for a week for everyone to vote. All it takes is to enter, but you may have to put some work in to get people to vote for you. A street thread, mailing people, etc. You can do it your way on how to get votes, but at the end of the week on Friday I will look to see who the winner is! That weekend the winner will head on out to their new home!

Once I know who the winner is I will speak with them directly to get everything sorted, such as the exact district. One person from CH, NY, and Det are going. 

No current CLs are moving to the city. A fresh leader will be born.

Thanks,

Duplicity

Report Post Tip

they only has three district too give too people so thats probably why i think you reading too much into it but i could be wrong idk

Report Post Tip

Doesn't mean there can't be one winner from Las Vegas, if they happened to get enough votes. This was just foreshadowing that Las Vegas would not be in the picture because they would be dead, and the survivors would be forced to either suicide, or relocate into families that just took part in killing their Las Vegas families.

Report Post Tip

Was Las Vegas involved with the other cities in any other matters? If not, why would they be give a voice and/or spot?

Report Post Tip

I dream for the day when a crew leader comes out, cuts out all the shit (for which Duplicity has a lot of), and just states that they warred because they wanted to. They warred entirely for their gain. Judging by this lot, it's a day that won't happen any time soon. Hurrah to the victors, to the fallen that are bitching, it's just a game. Get over it.

Simples.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps Visas should look into hiring one of the proof readers she once suggested another player utilize a couple months back. Apparently she was more concerned with "Swinging Dat Ass", then learning proper English, spelling and pronunciation. (Is "Dat"even a real word?) I'll be happy to assist you, Visas with this issue for a minimal fee.

Report Post Tip

I apologize for speaking incorrectly..i meant punctuation, not pronunciation.

Report Post Tip

That would be a sight, considering you don't know the difference between then and than.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip
The difference though is that then and than are the most commonly mixed up words... Where as where and were are not...
Report Post Tip

Actually, your and you're are mixed up far, far more often than then and than are, in my experience. But your point does stand valid. The difference between where and were is pretty basic. But I wasn't commenting on Visas' mistakes, only on the fact that it seems a bit rich to offer your proofreading services, while in the same breath making an error of your own.

But let us not debate such trivial matters. There is whining to be done. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have We Killed You Enough Yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL