Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:48:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Removal of Philly Started by: WiggleButt on Feb 04, '16 13:30

I'm not going to sit and bitch that Philly died; what is done is done. All I can hope is that one day, when you meet your maker, you get more truthful, or at the least more sensible, reasoning for your death than my mother and her city did - unless Tyler gets you first, I guess.

I just want to thank everybody who was part of Mano di Morte and part of The Vatican. I know my mother adored you all and I know that the only regret she takes to the grave is that she didn't get longer with you all.

Report Post Tip

Seriously Wiggle you can't make sense out of non-sense!

Report Post Tip

Makes me smile all these angry Philadelphian's crying about being removed, you cretinous fuckbags should have died with Ronin anyway. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

HenrySestern,we are not talking about that,I m mad because they killed gombas,and wise guys and we are like in rebuilding phase

Report Post Tip

Philly was killed because of possible durd spawns lmao

Report Post Tip
This was all just a power trip.
he does not care who was taking bullets, just aslong as it wasnt him.
if any GF or any mafioso in that matter did things as rationally as you did we
would all never make it to see another day, it would just be war 24/7.
Surely we dont want to live in a society where a city is in reconstruction gets plucked off
all over an assumption, because You Mr "WiggleButt" is being a scared little bleep bleep bleep.

I truly hope you are happy with your actions for not only have you put yourself into the fire more
you have just made clear that if one fails the whole city fails.
and you mate have failed miserably, so you made your city fail.
Report Post Tip
Ah ah ah ah.. We all die. But we need to celebrate life! Ahahah

*Throws WiggleButtForLife a nod*

Way to stand by what you believe.
Report Post Tip
Bingo Bingato_Alfonso. The buck don't stop with WiggleButt. He isn't the only ass hat. One puppet is dead. Anna may have had potential but was influenced in a previous senseless takedown. We need leaders who are about their immediate family and fuck all else. She was doomed either way. Karma is a bitch.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I want to live in a world where my leader protects their own.

We are not here to be nice and hold hands. We are here to make money and be the best. Any threat a leader sees they should remove. Regardless of rebuilding.

If you cannot see that you just don't get it
Report Post Tip

This event has sadden me as Philly will always be missed I went thru both wars it was a tragedy both times, I hope one day the city can be rebuilt as PH & NY has always been great homes to my bloodline I hope we can see a short break from all the recent wars as nobody likes to see many fall as it is even harder to recover from, I know my recent isn't worth nothing but I do hope it is taken into consideration as we have all suffered from all this ongoing chaos.

Report Post Tip

After a long day of busting my ass trying to make some money to get by, I happen upon this letter addressed to me and all of the residents of New York City.   My thinking is, you are simply wasting the money of the hard workers of your city to buy off hits on your life when we all know they will continue to put bounties on your head.    You're worthless, retire  and move on.

To: Rick
Sent: Feb 06, '16 00:58
Subject: Insane couple of days
***Mass Mail To All Residents Of New York***
Hello New York

Given the recent events as well as the additional hits placed on my head we are in desperate need of help from each of you.

This isn't a easy task to build a city and with others trying interventions it is making it harder.

I would like each of you to attempt to do a donation of 500,000.00 to myself daily till we can get these hits off and city built up.

We need to be working as a city all together to accomplish this as it is not something only a few individuals can do.

The current donations comp is still on going and I am eager to see how much each of you love this city.

Thank all of you for the last few days and the future of Ny.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $690,000 Tip

I agree with Rick completely. Wigglebutt you have angered and upset a lot of people, you really should consider retire and move on.

Report Post Tip

Whoreable hears the chatter on the street and decides to inject her opinion on the matter.

I have to say, I totally disagree with your reasoning. Godfather Wigglebutt may have angered and upset a lot of people, but that's the nature of the beast. Do you honestly think you can bully him into retiring? Godfather Wigglebutt has every right to ask for the financial support of his city, as well as, live out his life running his city until the day he expires from natural causes or a bullet to the head.

Report Post Tip

True whoreable, BUT what will happen if his members can't contribute that much daily? Not to mention the hits will continuously be posted by thoses who have the cash to do so, so it would be pointless. To end this continuous conflict, I still believe Wigglebutt should retire and stop this before it gets worse than it already is.

Report Post Tip

The hits will keep coming, it's going to happen.

-Sticks

I think it's sad, you ask for money from your city, and yet you don't even visit the funeral of the CL who died for you during a rogue outbreak.

Fucking pathetic.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Yes, the hit list money will most likely increase and some hate will grow and some will fade. When/if the contributions dwindle and the bounty on his head gets larger, you still need someone to pull the trigger. All I'm saying is that everyone has the right to play their story out and make their own choices. My personal opinion is even when death is staring you in the face you don't take the cowardly way out and retire or take your own life, you defend to the end. 

Report Post Tip

Whoreable,

Your actions are selfish, and you are now saying that Wiggle should continue to be selfish as well, there is no shame in retirement if it saves the lives of many, those people working their asses off right now to get him off the hit list knowing he will be put right back up are in danger every second WiggleButt continues to try to fight those who want him gone.

Every day that goes past is another person lurking in the shadows building to hurt the city of New York, how many will it take before the clear option to stop being selfish is there? He can go about living taking shots from TylerDurden every day until one may finally hit but you know what may happen to New York at that point?

How many cities have been burned to the ground after the one person that held them up died? If I was WiggleButt, I would be working on a plan to keep those working hard under me alive and do what is best for the city, not to keep them in danger while you worry about yourself and fix a problem that will just reoccur once solved anyways.

Report Post Tip

Thats a pretty Bold statement coming from your bloodline Typhon a bloodline that is well known for doing ANYTHING to save its own miserable skin.

The only worthwhile thing you have done was end the embarrassment of your last run before those in power ended it for you.

Typhoon, I was not trying to offend you. 

You say my actions are selfish? What actions? I have an opinion and I'm stating it just like everyone else and yes, I practice what I preach. I'm in Detroit, I was recruited like any other person looking for a job. I asked questions, told them a little about myself and then was sent an invite. I accepted and with that acceptance came my loyalty.  I've yet to see any crew rules that had a fickle clause. 

My job is to find my place in my city and bring value to the city. The Godfather - Chairman's job is to run his city as he (she) sees fit... back to Don Wigglebutt, his RHM was gunned down yesterday and upon hearing the news her son went to WiggleButt and joined his crew. That's loyalty that runs deep. The guy must be doing something right. 

I don't know Don Wigglebutt, we are not friends and we have never worked together. The simple truth is, I heard some talk on the street and thought I'd offer my opinion. I just know that if my godfather makes a decision I will stand by it, whether "outsiders," agree or not. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Removal of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL