Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:10:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader Started by: WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe on Feb 07, '16 03:53

I find it utterly amazing, that these children of notable bloodlines do not follow in their parents great footsteps, but rather, choose to wallow in self pity and moaning in the streets, instead of building themselves up to be greater than their parents were. I do not have one member of my own bloodline that has ever stood in these streets and cried out as many of these children do. My ancestors simply started over and rebuilt. Maybe this world would be a little more interesting if everyone followed suit. 

Report Post Tip
Life is incredibly dull if you continue to do the exact same thing over and over. It's fleshing to change your approach to life, even if it ruffles a few feathers along the way. Status quo isn't for everyone..
Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart was busy trying to make a sale with his hotdog stand. As he working in his hotdog costume, he overheard another troll attempt to give their opinion. As he heard Consigliere MissNiki give her comments, Bret wanted to give his own.

"Consigliere MissNiki I agree with your statement. However this certain person you are mentioning has no known parent to follow their footsteps. I am a Hart and our lineage is undeniably one of the best in the wrestling industry."

Bret took a moment to pass out a coupon for a free hotdog.

"I wish more people would start over and rebuild as you put it. It is indeed the best way to not only get over something, but to better ourselves."

Report Post Tip

Well first and foremost thank you Bret for coming out to speak on these matters as these trolls are getting wildly out of hand, and let me say you are the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. To DarylDixon while repetition is undoubtedly boring and changing your life is often refreshing there are limits. What are we in this world of ours other than our reputation really? To damage one's rep over simple trolling is far more damaging to one's bloodline than mild boredom.

Report Post Tip

Walks over to shake the hand of DarylDixen.  Pulls up a seat to watch MissNiki and WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe race for the free hot dog coupon.

Report Post Tip

Wonders about the delusions of Parrot_bay and if they will ever do something other than run their mouth to try and boost their over inflated ego.

Report Post Tip

Stops laughing long enough to enlighten WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe:

For someone who knows nothing but status quo, I would have to say my so called over inflated ego is doing something.

Report Post Tip

Enlighten? haha sure buddy if you want to believe that you go right ahead and do that, as I've said to you in the past you do have conviction I'll give you that but that seems to be all you have. 

Report Post Tip

So it would seem.... coming from one who is an avid supporter of the status quo theme.

Report Post Tip

Oh this is going to be glorious please do tell!!! I eagerly wanna hear this!

Report Post Tip

Every picture tells a story.

Report Post Tip

So like.....do you just like to imagine when you say stuff like that you're smart and we all see you as something more than an attention whore? Are you just really pretentious? Or are you so full of crap you really believe it when you say shit like that? I'm very curious!! :O

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just admit you just want me to be your Valentine. ^_^

Report Post Tip
I totally do!!! Be my valntine?!?! <3
Report Post Tip

<laughs> I'll think about it

Report Post Tip

Okay get back to me!!!!

Report Post Tip

I guess we will use the ouija board. Does that work for you?

Report Post Tip

Yeh I allow it who's making the reservations if it's a yes?

Report Post Tip

My flight is delayed for a few hours. I'll give you the honors of making the reservations. 

Report Post Tip

Alright I'll find us a nice place for food! Is there anything you'd like to do after?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL