Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:06:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader Started by: WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe on Feb 07, '16 03:53

Whoreable pops a mint into her mouth before she begins to speak after overhearing the conversation.

Don't go to vomit village. I visited there a few times while I was listening to your conversation and it's all filled up now. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A nice Italian restaurant would be great! Grazi! What we do after will depend on the outcome of our meeting over dinner.

Report Post Tip

I like the way you think! see you at dinner! <3 :P

Also thanks for the advise whoreable I wouldn't want to spoil the appetite!

Report Post Tip

I just love and respect these outdoor Cafe's!  And the 1st amendment.

I would see a Dr. for that vomiting problem.

Report Post Tip

Fixated on the woman vomiting, I lost my manners. 

My apologies to WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe. Thank you. I look forward to dinner. I am famished!

Report Post Tip

me too!

Report Post Tip

Awesome! What time is the reservation?

Report Post Tip
Always enjoyable watching a leader of a district waste such a enormous about of breathe arguing with thugs.

Wiggle, your playing into their hands. Coming out here and showing your frustrations is doing you no justice. If you have nothing fear, if your hands are clean, then brush your shoulders off and leave it be. One line speeches doesn't accomplish anything outside of giving them ammunition.

Jumps back onto his tricycle, honks his nose and rides off into an alley.
Report Post Tip

Ohh dear. Do you need glasses or a dictionary NocturnalParalysis.  I am thinking a hooked on phonics course might remedy your ability to know an argument when an argument is presented.

If you and the lovely lady who is vomiting cannot withstand a good time and from what i am hearing something that is sorely missed then may I suggest trying a game of old maid or dominoes.

Report Post Tip
I'm pretty sure my speech wasn't directed toward you Parrot. I don't need glasses to listen to people speaking.

There were many others within this argument that were mentioned in which WiggleFan responded too outside of you. Being self centered get the best of you? Why am I asking, you are taking advantage of the rebuild by walking the streets as a goomba. Don't worry not everything being spoken out loud involves you.

The evil clown pauses to step into his tent only to reappear holding a cage. Its was lined with the daily paper and contained a swing for amusement.

Polly want a cracker?
Report Post Tip

Wait what other thug was I arguing with NocturnalParalysis? The only other two people I talked to were members in families and not thugs so by that logic you had to have been referring to Parrot_Bay as both DarylDixon and BretTheHitmanHart are not thugs. 

Report Post Tip

Muah self centered?  Not even close buddy. But I can name a few who aced that subject.  You can keep the daily paper to wipe your ass with and I will keep the swing. My imagination runs wild.

Maybe WFG4L and I can test out that swing after dinner. ^_^

Report Post Tip
We are all thugs. We commit crimes, we sit in jail, and we use deception to obtain what we want.

If you're trying to state by rank, Parrot is a goomba, was a gangster so therefore by your statement you wouldn't have been speaking to them either.

Don't get too technical. Looking outside the box is rather healthy.

WigglFangirlguy looks rather frustrated as Nocturnal grins evily after his statement. To calm the tension the evil clown pulls out a balloon and starts to blow it up. With a twist, a turn, a few tongue swabs and a pull; cha ching! He hands it to the fearless leader.

Please take this monkey as a gift. The monkey is a resemblance of intellect. They break nuts with stones and flea one another to prevent parasites.

Its a token of appreciation for everything you do for our way of life.

The clown honks his nose, jumps in the air clapping his rubber feet and waddles back to his tent where a victim awaits.
Report Post Tip

So then by your latest statement as we're all thugs district heads shouldn't come to the streets and have disagreements with anyone? That just comes off as rather uppity and elitist don't you think? I also don't appear frustrated at all are you having delusions or something because there's medication for that I'm sure, I'll even cover the expenses as a fearless leader we do have to look out for those new people like yourself. But all jokes aside thank you for the balloon it'll make a lovely decoration in my HQ and best of luck in all of your future endeavors! 

Report Post Tip

Nice attempt to clear that up NocturnalParalysis. Or should I say clean up?

Lets go out the box. Are you announcing on these streets all of us commit crimes for the feds to hear?

Report Post Tip

Final thoughts for NocturnalParalysis:  You condemned JenKilledJon as a showing of pure lack of Omerta and rightfully so. Perhaps cleaning up your own backyard is in order.  You too are in violation.

Report Post Tip
Disagreements of course, defending yourself in the manner in which you did is what I was attempting to bring to light. In by doing so trying too, in a sense, assist you on how it may be a bit more respected and taken seriously if it wasn't in such a short line while possibly adding some actual substance? Its called criticism, surely you didn't obtain the rank you did without taking some form of it from time to time?

However if you would like for me to get more into detail surely I can make time for that as I'd love to slay something other then flesh.

It can go somewhere along the line of, "Yes you can come out to the streets with disagreements but no maybe you shouldn't being you make yourself look like the balloon animal you so respectfully put into you head quarters. With that time avoided maybe spend some time actually putting work into rebuilding as you seem so concerned about."

However, that isn't the approach I'll take. I might be an evil clown, but I have a bit more respect then that. Who am I kidding, I don't. I also find it amusing your doing exactly what I brought to light by giving me, a lonely earner the time of day. Then in doing so the best you can do is bring, "They aren't thugs buddy they have families," to defend yourself? Why not just tell me to fuck off. At least in that fashion it would be more respected.

I applaud you.

Turns to Parrot and squirts water into their eye from the fake rose that sat his in chest pocket.

The feds, yes please bring in the feds. Those who have no ability to catch my acts of juggling with pins filled with needles, and jumping through flames with my pet fufu. I'm going to only assume you can approach with a different demeanor. Especially since your trying to involve something that has no bearing on where I end up in attempt to insult my intellect. This all coming from someone who speaks with lines.

((Ooc: ^_^ has no place in the streets you tool.))

As I stated in my second comment about you being self centered, this wasn't addressed to you, but indeed it is fun enjoying the mockery you're making of yourself.
Report Post Tip

So because I take the time to come to the streets I am not rebuilding? I do hope you're joking and not actually suggesting that coming here to have brief talks with people isn't so time consuming that I can't do anything to rebuild because that is borderline ludicrous. As for the responding to you accusations, I believe in giving anyone time of day just because I'm a leader doesn't mean I'll snub everyone lower than me regardless of if I agree with their opinions as I started a low rank myself and was not ignored by leaders so why would I do that to others? I could easily tell you fuck off and not answer but what would that accomplish and how would that make me look anything other than a conceited leader who apparently has to lose when someone doesn't agree with them, I personally don't think that makes for a respectable leader myself but I could be wrong. 

Report Post Tip
Before anyone else gets a word in the insane clown jumps quickly in front of the crowd swinging a rubber chicken.

Also with everything I said I think I made my point clear. I will not be making an appearance to this gathering again. It's a loss of time and rather insulting putting in effort in speaking when surely the same isn't being done by the opposition of debate. I shall return to my cereal and sandwiches as I'm hungry.
Report Post Tip

Is NocturnalParalysis dead yet?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL