Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 13:11:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Why MR is Better Than .org ? Started by: TGFTB on Jan 19, '10 17:21

Hahaha M Stacci...that's the best reply to this whole thread.

The old .org was better for RP'ers.  MR is damn close.

Report Post Tip

But is it?

Report Post Tip

So what's the real difference between the two then? Because I'm with M_Stacci, I don't have a clue what .org is. :P

Report Post Tip

Mafia Returns is better than new .org!!!! why cause you and me are playing it :)

However i have some fond memories of old .org

Report Post Tip

What is .org?!

Report Post Tip

Ever seen a large stinking pile of hot dog shit?

Thats exactly what .org is

Report Post Tip

Old.org was a classic an amazing game BUT  MR is the new classic .org evolved into the best!

Report Post Tip

It's purely a matter of opinion. For example, I recently took a poll on .org to see what they thought, and ALL FIVE of their users preferred their game.

Report Post Tip

yes, I agree about it being the admin team for the most part. but more than that, its easier to get a good character going here. I think I tried 2 or 3 times on .org and each time I died within a couple weeks, for what reason I don't know. MR rules.

Report Post Tip

It's basically a crappy,older version of MR...

Report Post Tip

.org was basically this site (from what I remember) with a few less features (no MUC and a few other features were missing). Then they modified it heavily, with such modifications as:
-> New interface (which looks awful to me)
-> Health
-> Losing energy/Dying from failed Jail breaks
-> Hiding profile information from certain players

etc.

This site was set up to replicate the original .org, and has since had a few modifications, but kept the basic idea.

Report Post Tip

Mafia.org. A game similar to this one, but not quite as good. Actually, it kind of fails in comparison.

Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

MR and .org shouldn't even be compared, we here are on a totally different level. .org admin staff were found to be cheating not so long ago, helping themselves and favoured players. The gameplay is also terribly poor and the site is not looked after like it is here.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar does have to agree with Erratic on that one. So.. lets just put it this simple.

MR is better then .org by a longshot. End of.

Report Post Tip

I play both and like both but MR is way better and much more successful.  The updates here are better and the way we do things :)

Report Post Tip

.org is basically a horse racing game...  with guns

Report Post Tip

Not quite Kuku. Not quite.

Report Post Tip

No?  How is most money generated?

I played for about 3 weeks and became a billionaire...  Admittedly, that was due to massive good luck with horse sales and blackjack, but it is possible.

There are multi-billionaires there...

Report Post Tip

It's the primary way of making money, yes.

But then using that logic you can say this game is just drugs and guns.

Doesn't really apply does it?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Why MR is Better Than .org ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL