Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 23:22:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Why MR is Better Than .org ? Started by: TGFTB on Jan 19, '10 17:21

This is a site for more than just clicking your mouse.

Reply by: KingBenny at Jan 19, '10 17:58

lololol click monkeys are everywhere here.

Only reason is the playerbase. .org is much less boring and less dramaful. .org would be much better if it got half the support and half the players.

But it never will. :< 

Report Post Tip

I play both and I like both to be honest.  Alot of people left mafia.org

Report Post Tip

People left .org because all the money they donated that was supposedly being put towards "V3" was never used for that purpose. Either Carcass used it personally, or he invested in some other more profitable endeavor. The site didn't even have an admin for over a year at one point.

Report Post Tip

New .org?  There is none, its still the shit version it has been for years.  Version 3 never came.

Report Post Tip

I believe that is exactly what I said?

Report Post Tip

I think the effort from the admins and the coders is what makes the difference.

Report Post Tip

I have been playing .org for a while now. I have done well, and become underboss of one of the two empires and had alot of fun. However it has alot of down falls. The biggest is the Admin. They have turned the game into a money trap, even allowing peope caught cheating to pay to unban themselves. It gets very repetive and boring, is not nearly as well organized, and players do not understand the meaning of Loyalty. However, I will not put it down, but it seems like a little kids game compared to this one... :)

Report Post Tip

i think i was talking about a different mafia game that is also a .org oops! lol

Report Post Tip

This game evolved way much more compared to .org.

.org has potential, a great one.. needs more users and new features. Needs more creative admins.

Report Post Tip

.Org died a million years ago. Lazy owner and admins did a good job of killing that site.

Report Post Tip

I believe that they can still revive it though.

They just need to put more work, hard work, to the site.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Why MR is Better Than .org ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL