Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 05:38:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Battle For Succasunna, NJ Started by: Drexl on Feb 01, '10 16:33

Drexl sits in the drivers seat of a beaten, non-descript Model-T, having just recently received his button from Don Cryptic. He pulls a long drag from his cigarette and thinks about what being a part of The Mafia means. He remembers back to some of the more iconic figures that had influenced him as a young boy; legendary Mafioso such as ThomasRourke, Godmother Marietta, Butt_Ox, -PizzaTheHutt-, and Godfather Tallien. He has big shoes to fill if he ever hopes to reach such heights, and feels that the time for action is now.

The car is stolen. Across Drexl's lap lies his lupora shotgun. He looks across the street to the local livestock store as Dwight-Schrute exits the building, a turkey under his arm.

"What an odd and eccentric man", Drexl thinks to himself as he looks on at him with disgust. There had been rumors and closed-door discussions on the streets about Cosa Nostra setting up shop in the beautiful city of Succasunna, NJ. Drexl decided it was to be his territory, and the only man who stood in his way stood only across the street, cradling a turkey.

A son of a beet farmer who prides himself on his vast knowledge of the mating habits of turkeys? Taking over a cash cow like Succasunna, NJ? A city where the streets are paved with gold and the women shit strawberry ice cream?

"Over my dead body", Drexl thinks to himself.

He starts the engine of the car and loads his shotgun, a thousand thoughts racing through his mind at once. Perhaps he should have cleared this with his Don before he takes action on his own. Would there be reprecussions? Perhaps an arrangement could be worked out with his own Godfather Lucretia after the deed was done, making the City of Las Vegas and the Crime Metropolitis of Succasunna NJ and unstoppable power-duo the likes of which Cosa Nostra has never seen. Perhaps violence was not the appropriate measure. Perhaps he should have approached Schrute with an offer to serve as his Right Hand Man instead, or maybe even as his driver, or a numbers-runner of some sort. But the time to contemplate these matters had passed. It was time to take action.

Drexl swings the car around tires squealing, and sticks his shotgun out the drivers-side window. The blast from the shotgun sends the nearby civilians and passerbys scrambling. The shotgun shell misses its intended target and strikes the turkey instead, causing a grotesque explosion of feathers.

"Aw SHIT!" Drexl says as his foot hits the gas pedal hard, causing him to crash into a parked car in front of him. With little time to react, he wonders if this will be his last stand in what would be forever known in Mafia history as The Battle for Succasunna NJ

Report Post Tip

Dwight, seeing this entire scene unfold right before his eyes, smirks and says to himself

"Good thing I'm aware that 70% of all attacks are from the rear, which is why I never turn my back on guys like Drexl. In fact, did you know that game managers estimated that the entire population of wild turkeys in the United States was as low as 30,000 in the early 1900s?

Why you ask? Because of hunters such as Drexl who neglected proper hunting regulations, that's why."

Dwight picks up the dead turkey carcass and examines it, then continues to speak

"The city of Succasunna, NJ is not only a hotbed for crime and mischief, but also home to some of the most unique types of wild turkey known to man. In some local populations, 10 to 20 percent of females have a beard, usually shorter and thinner than that of the male."

Dwight remembers the last time he and Drexl crossed paths

"Come to think of it, Drexl's beard is a bit thin and wispy, possibly and indicator that he is not the dominant male he claims to be. And as we all know, Dwight K Schrute doesn't care much for beta males (or kiss asses)."

Succasunna must be mine. There is no question, it will be mine.

Dwight motions to his RH man Pollit to get the car, who has just recovered from a 4 minute family initiation beating

"Follow that car! It turned right at the Fat Burger. A reliable source has informed me that he has a business front at the local Mega Mart!"

Dwight and Pollit speed off, in hot pursuit of Drexl and his band of hooligans

Report Post Tip

The gears of the Model-T grind as Drexl tries to get away. He checks his rear-view mirror and excellerates, leaving Dwight-Schrute and the dead turkey in a wake of exhaust

"Dammit! C'mon you mothers! Come and get me!"

The cars speed off into the sunset towards the city skyline of Succasunna. This is a turf war that can only be fought and won on the rich soil of which they fight for. The streets will run red with Schrute blood, red as the beets that Dwight-Schrute's breath and urine reek of, leaving the beautiful skyscrapers riddled with bullets. If only LVKing hadn't died. He was to be the getaway driver after the hit on Schrute was completed, serving as Drexl's Consigliere in their new territory afterwards. Drexl was dismayed when he read the obituary that he had dropped dead of natural causes the day prior, apparently suffering from wild seizures in the Business District, taken by the Gods long before his prime. The news had rattled Drexl greatly, most likely causing him to miss his shot at killing Schrute

"Come get some Schrute! Your head will rest on my mantle as a trophy and I will use your glasses to rid my mansion of its ant problem."

I need an ally, and I need one quick. There's gotta be somebody that can help me....

But who?

Report Post Tip

Tommy steps out of an alley and motions Drexl over, Tommy gets in the car and pops up through the sunroof.

GET SOME!!

Tommy fires his tommy guns franticly at Schrute's car causing sparks to fly everywhere, then Schrute's car starts to smoke....... 

Report Post Tip

Sitting on a upside down bucket, enjoying a sandwich from a fine Succasunna dinner, Falcon watches as the chaos breaks out. Two small timers, fighting over Succasunna New Jersey was a sight to behold. Tossing a small piece of the sandwich to a stray dog who had wondered over at the small of food, Falcon grins. One of these idiots was bound to screw up and kill themselves. All he needed to do was sit back and watch as the chaos continued

Report Post Tip

Hot on Drexl's tail, Dwight loads up his newly invented potato cannon, but has chosen to use beets as his ammo instead

"You'll be taken out by the very empire you're trying to conquer, one that has plentiful beet surplus grown in wonderfully rich soil! Did you know that Hungarian oncologist Ferenczirecommended beetroot juice as an effective cancer treatment? You sir, are a cancer on the hind teet of Succasunna, and I have come to eradicate you!"

Dwight orders Pollit to speed up next to Drexl's smashed up Model-T, as he approaches he fires the beet at a speed of 60 MPH at the driver side window, barely missing the driver and exploding all over the front windshield, coating Drexl in root juices

"Washing off these root juices is really hard! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID (or he said?)!!!!"

As Dwight reloads, Drexl turns off towards the Succasunna shopping district, leaving he and Pollit scrambling to change course

There he goes, just past Smiles 2 Go Go!

Pollit spins the car around and he and Dwight speed off toward the local Succasunna go-go joint

Report Post Tip

Drexl vommits at the stench of Schrute's beets, nearly spinning out of control and crashing the car.

"Tommy! I've been hit! Keep shooting!"

Pulling off at the trendy and lavish Succasunna Shopping District, Drxl comes to a screeching halt, subsequently sending a mud-puddle flying onto Falcon who was casually exiting the diner next door at the time.

"OK Tommy, let's regroup. I have a feeling I know exactly where that sexually frustrated Schrute and his crony are heading. Probably the world-renound Succasunna go-go bar down the road a bit. Those fools will most likely still be there when we arrive, drooling all over themselves like blathering idiots. We'll catch them by suprise. Are you with me?

Report Post Tip

As the mud splashed across his freshly stolen jacket, Falcon began to string together a group of curse words that would make the dirtiest sailor look away in shame. Throwing the ruined jack to the ground, he grabs his hat from the outside peg. As he storms towards the car that has just ruined his new favorite jack, he pulls out his revolver, making sure that its loaded.

Upon spotting the car, he ducks into an alleyway, hoping to have avoided his target. Looking out once more, he notices that that criminal Drexl is distracted. Taking aim, Falcon fires a single shot, blowing the back glass of the car out.

THATS FOR MY RUINED JACKET he screams as he ducks back down, attempting to avoid any return fire

Report Post Tip

While walking into Smiles, Dwight's attention is caught by the sounds of a gunshot, in the alley way next to the mattress store

"Well if it isn't that idiot, Falcon! Look at his jacket, it is covered in mud! This might just be the greatest day ever!"

Dwight begins laughing, as does Pollit, although it is more of a forced robotic laugh that mimics Dwight's. Dwight then turns back and yells to Falcon

"Hey A-Wipe, I told you to stay the hell out of Succasunna! Way to screw the pooch!"

Dwight and Pollit begin flapping their arms like birds and circling each other in the parking lot of Smiles, mocking Falcon. Dwight again yells across the street to Falcon

Fly away, Falcon. Fly to someplace where it is cold, and where there is no food. Hopefully, you'll starve.

Dwight and Pollit walk into Smiles laughing, and continuing to mock Falcon

Report Post Tip

With a carefully aimed thrown, Falcon nails Dwight-Schrute in the back of the head with one of his very own, beloved beets. Standing up, he walks out into the open, pistol in one hand, another handy beet in the other.

DWIGHT, this comes to an end now sir.

Cocking his pistol, he stares down the man who is fascinated with the wild turkey and its matting habits

Report Post Tip

Dwight, forgetting his knowledge of where attacks come from, rubs his head and picks up the beet. He then turns around to acknowledge Falcon in the distance

Nice throw. Now, if you'll excuse me, Pollit and I have beverages to consume and canoodling to partake in. I'd invite you in for a drink, but beta males are forbidden in this establishment.

Sorry!!!

Dwight backs his way into Smiles, flapping his arms like an idiot and laughing the entire way through the door

Report Post Tip

Returning his pistol to his side holster, like a true outlaw would do, he steps infront of Dwight and his sidekick lackey Pollit.

I have an offer that not even a girly man like yourself can refuse. Im offering my assistance to take down that scum known as Drexl. The man had the nerve to ruin my perfectly good stolen coat

Ill give you a minute or so think it over, Beta Male.

With a grin, Falcon takes a seat outside the fine drinking establishment, awaiting the word from the beta male Dwight

Report Post Tip

Dwight returns to the parking lot and approaches Falcon

"So you want to form an alliance with me?

Well, there are a few things you need to know.

I choose the getaway car, and you aren't allowed to provide input. I also get to choose where we eat breakfast and dinner, you can choose where we eat lunch. Next, besides carrying your pistol, you must also construct your own beet cannon, for when we do long range battle with Drexl and his men. I want them to know who is attacking them, and I can't think of a better or more plentiful ammunition than the beets from Schrute Farms.

Finally, I get to choose all the hiding places. The reason, you ask? Very simple: I'm a deer hunter. I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer:
they have very good vision. One thing about me: I'm better at hiding,
than they are at vision."

Dwight nods his head at Falcon

Those are the stipulations. Are you in? Or are you out?

Report Post Tip

Fire was driving his car, just taking it out for a spin, new world and a new familia, he thought steering wheel on one hand and a gun on the other, he kept driving still thinking, when suddenly a crapped up bucket hit his new car and pushed it back at a crazy speed, Fire was stunned, hit his head on the steering wheel, no airbag he thought out loud, my new car, his mood changed to something cool, silent and hard he slowly got out of his now fucked up car, he went over to the Model- T opened it to see Drexl. Drexl?, DREXL he was going to pay, but he looked messed up so did the guy next to him

Drexl you don't look too good man, you okay? What happened and what are you doing out here? You ruined my day by ruining my car although I can't stand to see you like this so come on fill me in.

Fire listened carefully as Drexl started talking, when he finished, all the pain of the loss went away the mood now was excitement he wants to help conquer Succansa, maybe take a shot at Dwight and maybe own part the business in the near future, but we had to win and this Tommy good can do better with someone guiding him and Drexl needs someone to watch his left side

I'll be glad to help you get your place, there was much excitement and I've quietly missed it in my boring life we can ride in my car, better than yours, forge a plan and achieve success we will acheive success, I'm here. What do you say?

Fire took his jacket of and sat on the Model-T waiting for Drexl to make a decision

Report Post Tip

Dwight walks up behind Fire, and hits him in the back of the head with a beet

Well well well, look what the cat drug in! And look, you're asking to be a left hand man, something not uncommon for your bloodline! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as you're the little kid who keeps putting his hand on the woodstove, without learning his lesson.

Dwight signals to Pollit to load a hard boiled beet into the cannon

I'll tell you what, Fire, let's make a deal.

You pay me 100k, and I'll let you join me as an associate.

If you decline, you'll be sucking on root for what will amount to an eternity for you.

So, what's it going to be, friend?

Dwight pulls a turkey feather from his front pocket, and begins to clean his teeth with it while waiting for a response

Report Post Tip

Rebecca pants as she runs into the chic streets of Succasunna, drawn by the sounds of a scuffle. She was laden down with various shopping bags, from all of the best Succasunna designers--George Almani, Caca Channel, Trada. The young woman's eyes widen as she lays her emerald gaze upon Dwight--the man she had secretly pined for all those long, humid nights--assaulting a young man with a root. Feeling her eyes flutter in a near-swoon at the sight of such manliness, she shoves the packages into the hands of a bodyguard and rushes to Dwight's side.

"What's going on here, my alpha male? Are you hurt? Can I make you a sandwich?"

Report Post Tip

Bell watches the beet assault from a dark room across the street.  A single candle burned behind her, barely casting a glow.  She had been sleeping peacefully when she was awoken by squishy wet sounds hitting concrete and what sounded like melons.  She would later find out those melons were skulls..   People, as far as she could tell, were having a beet war in the streets are nearly One AM in the morning.  Bell shook her head and started to head back to bed when she thought she saw a semi familiar figure. 

Either way, it seemed the poor man was being ganged up on.  She picked up the phone and dialed the number of an associate and asked the names of people who owned Model T's and had a description such as the man that she thought she recognized.  She could remember his name started with a "D" and had an "x" in it. . 

Once she & her associate deducted one possibility that could be the unfortunate man and matched the description, she hung up the phone and quickly pulled her thick red hair behind her shoulders while rushing towards the window.  Flinging it open, she leaned out towards the ruckus and attempted to yell out a name when, suddenly,  her breath catches in her throat and she only makes a sickening sound where an angel's voice should be.  She blushed when one or two of the men looked up her way, knowing she'd been seen but not heard.

Report Post Tip

Drexl, having just sustained a car wreck and a beet shooting, looks groggily at Fire. He senses some familiarity. Perhaps he had done business with his relatives in the past.

"Hey come here kid, that Tommy cat bailed on me bro. You look capable. If you're looking to move up the laddere a notch or two, load that pistol of yours up and come with me, boy

The two make their way into Smiles' Go-Go bar, staying to the back in the shadows."

"Aight, listen here, boy... we can't make the hit on Schrute here. Too many civilians watching. Besides, Schrute is too busy spending this week's cut of MacLeod's tribute on these broads to even know he's about to be killed. I want him to see it coming when we do it. Let's do this right. I know where his bootleg booze operation is, just on the outskirts of Succasunna. It's disguised as a beet farm, and he smuggles it across the country IN the beets. Once the beets reach their destination, they are squeezed and drained of the booze and sold at the local speakeasies. Who ever heard of such a thing... beet whiskey? That shit sounds grosser than a Schrute woman's panties"

Fire laughs eccstatically at Drexl's hilarious joke, complimenting Drexl on his sharp wit

"This fool's almost out of money. He'll be heading back to his shitty beet farm soon enough. We'll be waiting for him when he does. In the meantime, we gotta start planning our headquarters. You'll sit at my right hand once the takeover of the city is complete. In the meantime, let's get our funds together. Have your accountant transfer all your money to me asap, boy. C'mon man what are you waiting for?"

Report Post Tip

Sighs, still thinking about the surprise attack and the harsh words that stung his feelngs, no. He wouldn't let his mind get the best of him, he reloaded his pistol and tucked in a perfectly delicate place, they had gotten away because of Belissma, the car Drexl took over suddenly was still able to move.. and fast...he ran his hand on the back of his head to feel blood oozing down his neck, where Dwight had gotten him surprisingly. Son of a. now all peace negotiations has been lost, for Succanna and for power, this place sure was something and worth fighting for and Fire thought Drexl should be in command that's all he needed.

All money has been transferred to your bank acc. For sure we'll win this, it's a nice place good enough, what are you going to do with the money? Now I'm sure you have a plan of what's next. I want to hear it, it should be fun, meanwhile stop somewhere I'm starved, I won't be able to shit if I don't grt my brain food.

smiles

I hope the only thing to eat is not beets, seeing Dwight eat that, made me almost puke.

Fire waited for Drexl to pull the car over, he thought of what Dwight said again, pain causing him to break a little, he wasn't going to have any of that, he has to be strong both ways especially in the mind, it was the only way for him to work as Drexl's future right hand, he was going to figure out something to completely make Fire forget and turn cold and steel hard

Report Post Tip

Well, for starts, all your money has notbeen transfered to my account, but we will discuss that later. In the meantime, I see his car pulling up. Looks like they took Pollit's station wagon. Go over there and tell Schrute that I am willing to have a sit down with him in a nuetral territory to discuss this like civilized businessmen. Perhaps Chicago. I believe your grandfather owned a bar there, correct? The name of the place escapes me.

Oh yeah... tell Schrute to come alone

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Battle For Succasunna, NJ
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL