Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:43:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl Started by: DoctorBoom on May 20, '16 04:05

Well i think Myrddin had a very good point wasnt the whole killing of Wigglefangirl4lyfe to protect SpikeS from being killed?

So i think calling bullshit about now kinda hits the nail on the head.

Though we all know half of what DoctorBoom says is bull and the other half is shit.

Report Post Tip
The killing of WFG4L and Ralyn was a trial run to see who they could hit. They missed Rayln twice which proved they couldn't kill Spike. But when their plan got out, they had to move fast.

They also thinned the pool because they couldn't take everyone else at once. They made WFG4L the scapegoat when they were planning this all along.

But that's how our world works. Lie, cheathe and steal your way to the top. No reason to be upset about that, the world will keep spinning and people will keep rising and dying.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Are we really defending leaders who put up so many auths that they ended up killing anyways? Does that sound like great leadership?

Report Post Tip

What I don't get is the utter passivity from the other leaders.

I mean, you know that DoctorBoom and Maria are going to turn their guns on you sooner or later. You KNOW this. They'll say the right things, but they've been proven to be absolute liars just by giving this very speech.

You KNOW they'll come for you... and you sit there with your thumbs up your collective asses and are just going to let them.

Fuck it. You all deserve to get shot.

Report Post Tip

You are exactly wrong my friend.  This entire elaborate plan was to bring an end to the era of fear, not continue it under a different brand.

The people who were targeted where only such because they were known SpikeS loyalist and we knew they would not have seen it our way.  I respect them for being so loyal and being able to bend over backwards to ease SpikeS's paranoia.  I am just not one of those people.  I stand up for those who stand with me.  

Excuse me for fighting for my values.  This era of terror would have probably ended long ago if those before us hadn't been such sheep.

Report Post Tip

You are exactly wrong my friend.  This entire elaborate plan was to bring an end to the era of fear, not continue it under a different brand.

The people who were targeted where only such because they were known SpikeS loyalist and we knew they would not have seen it our way.  I respect them for being so loyal and being able to bend over backwards to ease SpikeS's paranoia.  I am just not one of those people.  I stand up for those who stand with me.  

Excuse me for fighting for my values.  This era of terror would have probably ended long ago if those before us hadn't been such sheep.

They'll say the right things, but they've been proven to be absolute liars just by giving this very speech.

Wow, I can see the future.

Report Post Tip

Oh, excellent use of air quotations there.  You definitely refuted every point I just made.  I don't know how I will ever prove you otherwise.

Report Post Tip

You stand for those who stand with you? Who trusted you enough to give you a crew? Who trusted you enough to give you an entire city? Who is the only reason you had an opportunity to make this move? 

I can't believe you're going to take the route of coming out here talking crap about someone who trusted you so much that even when given warning that you were going to make this move insisted you would never turn on him like that; that's low. 

There's nothing low about it, this is the mafia. It's a cut throat business, you trust the wrong person and you end up dead. If you want to direct any kind of anger, direct it at the former Godfather Chairman for throwing in the towel, he didn't try and defend those that were left, he just decided to call it a day and kill himself.

I expected more if I'm honest.

Report Post Tip
When the doctor Don speaks about those who stand with him. He means his own members who were under threat from a bullet under the old regime. Instead of being a sheep and shooting said members on the orders of someone from a different city, he did what a good leader should do and eliminated the threat to his own people.

He did not choose the easy way. He chose the hard way. But he did it for his people.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This entire elaborate plan was to bring an end to the era of fear, not continue it under a different brand.

So it is cold in your glass house? or is it fine like what happens when it hails? Hmmmmmm

Also to the other Chicago based commenters i love the fact that you believe that PH or NY or DT where coming to kill your members. Make sure you kids drink the punch cause its JTG's era now and all of the other crew left alive probably wont be for long, if you are not catching what i'm saying is that these CL's gave up Spike/Remmy/Raylin to save their own skin so theres that? And JTG i'm sorry but i have alot of trouble kneeing down to a dictator, you see i have really bad knees and i mean its just so hard bowing down to a tyrant that kills those who put him in power...

Report Post Tip
I don't need any punch thanks.

Its not that I think they were coming to kill us. I know that our deaths were ordered.

It happened to my father and a less strong leader was a sheep to the order and shot my father whilst he had been sitting in the crew headquarters.

The fact Don Boom did not do this but in fact took on 4 cities rather than do that is a testament to him as a leader.

"Since when did this become hold hands and kiss life? I thought we were grown men and women just trying to make it in this cruel existence of mafia. Sure you can scream tyrant and all that jazz but at the end of the day what the heck else is a godfather or godmother? They are the leader of a crime organization. If you don't like how they lead I am sure you know what you have to do. Criminals aren't exactly known for their honesty either. So I mean if you can't handle the life of crime and deception then maybe you need to pick a different lifestyle. Just saying"

Sinfest kicks some dirt and lights up what appears to be a cigarette before heading off into the night to find another purse to steal.

Report Post Tip

Skaggs laughs at the speech...

If Chicago insists on sending someone to the streets to "explain" things, could they at least get someone who isn't a complete fuckwit and can lie properly?

One minute, he's killing everyone in defense of Spike...the next he's protecting everyone from the fear of Spike. 

I'd have more respect for Chicago if they'd just say they killed everyone because they wanted to.

Skaggs laughs again, then shuffles off to retire.

Report Post Tip
I haven't barely been around enough lately to know the ins and outs if what transpires here lately. Hell, my father Jono was still a gangster even a long time in to his life. So I don't care about whether any of this is true or bullshit or whatever else.

There is however one thing I want to touch on and that is people moaning about killing those who author you, gave a city etc etc etc.

Look at it this way, considering the dynamics of how we live our life, how our business is conducted, how people come in to leadership positions and what have you. It is damn near impossible to not kill someone who isn't in some way whether it be large or small, who isn't connected to your rise to power. From what I have seen and been told, SpikeS was probably in some way responsible for every auth that had happened since he took control. Whether it be directly or in-directly. And then eventually comes a point where the person in control or those s/he has let rise to a position to be able to call themselves peers fucks up. What do we do then? We don't just let them sit in power when they fuck up, we put them in the ground. If we didn't what would then happen? We would all be moaning about stagnation and how the circles of life in our thing are way too long. People in power can never win, they can never please everyone and they can never do the right thing in everyone's eyes. So they do the only right thing to do, they act on their own opinions and they act in interest of their own power position and their dependants.

Anyone who says it is wrong to act on their judgement as a leader and as a provider should never have a position of authority. Hard decisions need to be made. Especially in our current climate when everyone in a position of power seems to have very close connections to most if not all others in a position of power.

It's actually quite simple really, no matter whether you are right or wrong, no matter if they are your friends or not, no matter what anyone else thinks. If you and your inner circle think that someone or some city is a danger to you and yours, you wipe them out. Not acting will mean you are waiting to be proven right or wrong. It means you are waiting to see if someone else is going to put you in the ground first along with your upper structure. It may be made apparent after the fact that there was never any danger and that you were proven wrong. But not to act on your instincts and beliefs is all the more damaging and anyone who does not act, should not lead.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Fucking autocorrelation.
Cant wait for you to die so i could piss on your grave
Report Post Tip

That autocorrelation, it's the worst. 

Report Post Tip

Guys this is terrible but at the end of the day people die in this world we choose a life of crime the life expectancy isn't high. Regardless of how you feel of the decision made by DoctorBoom he did what he felt he had to complaining about isn't something that will bring back those who died or change what happened. While seeing friends and relatives die is never pleasant it is something one must get accustomed to when choosing this life. We should show respect to those that have fallen without verbally attacking those who are alive as it does nothing but blemish the name of your bloodline for little to no gain.

Rest in peace to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad you came out to the streets to give a flowery speech about your divine right and whatnot and I literally cannot wait until someone betrays you.  In fact I hope your whole useless crew gets purged from the earth.  

It's been a long time since I actually made an account just to let someone know I can't wait until they die.  In the meantime, I'll be waiting in hell for you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL