Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:05:16
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Back Alley Started by: FearlessJ on Aug 15, '17 12:27

Is there anyway to make these posts editable?  So that we can post a thread that is halfway complete, and go back and edit it instead of copy/paste/continue in new post?  Maybe you already can for all I know. 

Its nice to be able to post straight to the street from the back alley, but only if you've completed the speech in the entirety without having to 'save' the post, then continue in a reply. 

Report Post Tip

Being able to edit posts means you can change history (People may have already viewed it, or even worse, responded to it)

So, the only way to make it able to be edited would be that if it has 0 views by others.  If thats the case, its just you.  If thats the case, why not repost it?

Im not against it, I have no problem coding it so that in cases where you are the only viewer, you can edit it, but since it will be used so rarely I have to put it at the very bottom of the todo list.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Because you can't delete the first post, I always post something useless as the first post in a BA thread.  The second post is where I start working on whatever it is I'm working on.

If I come back a day later to edit it, I copy and paste into a new post, edit, post it, then delete the draft, which is the second post in the BA thread.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Back Alley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL